Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2011, 09:38 PM

Default Re: So, who is the New Moderator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_mulder View Post
Blue Angel,
It's time to move on now. I have done what I was asked to do and that was provide a list of people that I deemed were too harshly dealt with.

You have threatened to call my boss because you don't like the way YOU are reading my posts.

You have threatened me about moving your OFF TOPIC posts from the forum and into the trash bin WHERE THEY BELONG!

This thread WILL be closed because we don't need it open. The answer to the question has been provided I am the new Super Moderator, the only reason this is still open is for others if they have questions about the direction of the community - however once the questions dry up this will be closed.
After seven posts on this forum, the management of CC asked you to supply them with a list of people whom you feel were harshly dealth with by whom?

ME?

Did they ask you to supply them with a list of members who harsly abused me and weren't banned?

NO?

Didn't think so.

A fool is born every minute.

I haven't threatened you in any way shape or form and I suggest that you cease and desist from accussing me of same.

I haven't threatened you about anything; i.e, moving my threads into the trash bin or otherwise.

I politely requested that you STOP deleting my comments to you that I posted in the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread after I was unable to respond to your comments to me in the appropriate threads since you closed them; which you have since then re-opened.

Thank you,
BA