Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Banned

Default Re: Was Jesus a Jewish Religious Bigot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavlov's dog View Post
Oh yea, before I forget Hemlocks, Jesus DID NOT study the Talmud. He called it what it is, A Satanic, Luciferian, roll of a$$ wipe.
SILENCE YOU SUBHUMAN SINFUL FREAK! ON THE BLESSED NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS< I COMMAND YOU TO SILENCE YOUR BLASPHEMY OR BE CAST INTO THE FLAMES OF HELL WITH YOUR SINNER FRIENDS..WHICH I AM SURE YOU WOULD ENJOY WITH THE REST OF THE SODOMITE FREAKS AND THE REST OF THER PERVERTS,DEGENERATES, WEIRDOS, SODOMITES, VILE MASTERBATERS, ZOOPHILLIACS, NECROPHILLIACS..YOU MAKE ME SICK YOU FREAK!!!!!

Old 04-22-2010, 07:12 AM
Hyper M0derator

Huh? Calm down there PENO!
Old 04-22-2010, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Huh? Calm down there PENO!

Silence, Sodomite! In The Name of Jesus, I cast you out in to the Outer Darkness where you will gnash your teeth for eternity. The Blood of Christ compels you, Demon...!
Old 08-04-2011, 01:35 PM
I'm not delusional.

Send a message via Yahoo to anenome
Post Re: Was Jesus a Jewish Religious Bigot?

Actually, there's no REAL proof that Jesus even existed. The story goes from him as an infant, skips the next 30+ years and then he suddenly appears out of nowhere preaching and being tormented.

There's also a theory that a 'Jesus' existed but by another name. His named changed and actually became Jesus much later. The theory also states this man traveled east and studied deep meditation with the Buddha.
Then when he was hung on the cross, he was trained by the Buddha via meditation to slow his bodily functions to the point life was undetectable. Then when they threw him in the cave, he slowly brought his heart rate and other functions back to normal and just walked out of the cave. And the two who saw that happen, assumed he came back from the dead when in fact he was just in such a deep meditative state he had learned from the Buddha.
Personally, I don't believe in any 'God' or 'Deity' or 'Jesus'. And I think the bible was nothing but at most the greatest fiction book ever written.
But that's me.