Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2011, 06:50 PM
Truth Seeker

Default Re: Oh, Lord!

Yep they definately are - like their common sense.

1. Club Conspiracy doesn't have anything to hide and having a thread which is three pages of whinging about the advertising - which no one has control over - is a wasted thread and doesn't belong here.

2. For someone that claims to be the almighty of clubconspiracy.com and the only one who could have saved it you really don't know alot about internet advertising which is surprising.

Therefore here is a link that can help you: google.com - then type in how does internet advertising work and you will be enlightened.

Am glad that I could help

Kindest Regards,
Agent Mulder

Old 08-01-2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_mulder View Post
Yep they definately are - like their common sense.

1. Club Conspiracy doesn't have anything to hide and having a thread which is three pages of whinging about the advertising - which no one has control over - is a wasted thread and doesn't belong here.

2. For someone that claims to be the almighty of clubconspiracy.com and the only one who could have saved it you really don't know alot about internet advertising which is surprising.

Therefore here is a link that can help you: google.com - then type in how does internet advertising work and you will be enlightened.

Am glad that I could help

Kindest Regards,
Agent Mulder
I never claimed that I could save Club Conspiracy, so I have no clue what you are talking about.

You are the person running around this forum claiming to be saving it from someone or something.

And, FYI.

Every website is in control of their advertising unless they relinquish it to GOOGLE.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I never claimed that I could save Club Conspiracy, so I have no clue what you are talking about.

You are the person running around this forum claiming to be saving it from someone or something.

And, FYI.

Every website is in control of their advertising unless they relinquish it to GOOGLE.
I am saying I am going to resurrect it, as it has struggled recently and that is my job.

I would appreciate if you would refrain from FYI'ing me because I am informed, I know how online advertising works - There are more advertising scripts than google but it is obvious that this is going to continue and continue because we don't see eye-to-eye so there is no point.

As previously mentioned this thread was created to complain of the advertising. Your complaint has been heard however there is nothing that can be done about it and it is for that reason that this thread will be closed.

Once again I thank you for your continued contribution
Warmest Regards,
Agent Mulder
Old 08-01-2011, 08:30 PM

Quote:
I am saying I am going to resurrect it, as it has struggled recently and that is my job.

I would appreciate if you would refrain from FYI'ing me because I am informed, I know how online advertising works - There are more advertising scripts than google but it is obvious that this is going to continue and continue because we don't see eye-to-eye so there is no point.

As previously mentioned this thread was created to complain of the advertising. Your complaint has been heard however there is nothing that can be done about it and it is for that reason that this thread will be closed.

Once again I thank you for your continued contribution
Warmest Regards,
Agent Mulder
Yes.

It has struggled since I relinqished my moderator duties.

There is plenty that can be done about the advertising on this forum.

A forum that is opposed to the BANKSTERS, but advertises for the BANKSTERS makes no sense.

DUH!
Old 08-29-2011, 04:50 PM

Quote:
This thread will be tossed into the recycling bin. As your new Super Moderator on here I plan to be rational and while fighting for the rights of all community members of Club Conspiracy also respect the rights of Crowd Gather LLC.

In regards to the advertising, this is how Crowd Gather make their money to be able to purchase websites, I understand that and think it is something we have to get used to.

However going off how BlueAngel did about the type of advertising the fact of the matter is that CrowdGather does not control the advertising that is on this site - the advertising (just like Google Adsense) comes from the advertising supplier where anyone and everyone can purchase advertising, agree to pay 20cents a click and they are added to the rotation.

Attempting to hound CrowdGather about the advertising will not, and can not change anything it is the advertising service provider you need to contact.

Most advertising however goes on what you have searched for in google, or other various search engines eg: if you search for drugs etc you may find more drug advertisements appearing.

I will leave this thread up for 48 hours so others can read it (and it doesn't look as though CC management are trying to hide anything) before I close it, then after a week I will move it to the recycling bin.
you are the new super moderator i have not heard of you