Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2011, 04:26 AM

Default Re: 2012 whats gonna happen?

I think it is just rumor.2012 will be same as usual year.Don't think about 2012,no wonder will happen if you think.Live in present do something new that will good for you,family & nation.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat312 View Post
I think it is just rumor.2012 will be same as usual year.Don't think about 2012,no wonder will happen if you think.Live in present do something new that will good for you,family & nation.
Don't take me wrong because I see your meaning. But 2012 is the next year after 2011. And since this world seems to get more screwed up each year 2012 is monumental at this point in time. (hope that makes sense lol)
Old 07-15-2011, 06:36 AM

More screwed up yes, it's also a pivotal time of change thanks in large part to the internet. A global economy in it's infancy and people aware about global issues I wouldn't expect miricules in 20 years. 2012 though was just a prediction from an interpretation of the Mayan calendar which for all we know they ran out of will or paper to continue writing it out. In reference to Biblical prophesy it states that the son "Jesus" would not even know the time that this would happen only the father. Not my book so I'm not going into the holy trinity thing, not my problem So basically, anyone who predicts a date for the world ending will be wrong Scripturely so then if we all pick a day for the end times then theoretically the world will never end. Anywho, I'm going to lay out some land mines in case a theif comes in the night.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:33 PM
Truth Seeker

My honest belief is that this will end up being like the Y2K Bug - everyone will get paranoid then nothing will happen.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:31 AM

Smile Amazing Video: The Quickening

Amazing Video: The Quickening

All around the planet hundreds of millions of people are waiting for events to unfold in the year 2012, that they... believe will bring either the birth of a harmonious new reality... or 'the end of the world.

But what if those events were actually to take place THIS YEAR, in 2011?

In Awakening As One's new film "The Quickening" we will explain why so many people have been experiencing the sensation that "Time is Speeding Up"; particularly since the Earthquake in Japan.

And we will also show how research indicates that this accelerated experience of reality could peak sometime around October 28th, 2011; culminating in a global experience of Unity Consciousness, which would then lead to the experience of a harmonious new way of being.

"The Quickening" will also take a look at the unfolding of current events and how they directly relate to Hopi and Mayan Prophecies, indicating that we are on the Cusp of Great Changes, which signify the shifting of the Age... and the Birth of a New World.

Credits:

We wish to acknowledge that without the work of these incredible filmmakers, and music producers it would not have been possible for Awakening As One to share its message of Peace and Unity with such beauty, heart and soul.

We invite you to support the filmmakers by visiting their webpages, and viewing their films. We extend our deepest gratitude and respect to the following films, and to all those who assisted in their creation.

Click here to watch the Video:
The Quickening on Vimeo
Old 08-29-2011, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_mulder View Post
My honest belief is that this will end up being like the Y2K Bug - everyone will get paranoid then nothing will happen.
i dont agree one bit
Old 08-30-2011, 12:36 PM

I know why the Mayan calendar ran out on Dec 21 2012.

The guy carving it, was going round and round this rock tap tap tapping his chisel to make the long count calendar!

Just as he got to Dec 21 2012, and was about to start the next day the rock had a fracture in it and as he tapped it, that piece broke off and there was no room left on the rock to finish off the next few thousands of years!

So like all good stone carvers - he tossed that one out and went and got another bigger piece of rock and started again.... but you can bet after all that work even if he is dead now I bet he's still swearing and cursing!

Don'cha just hate it when that happens?

Problem solvered.

Cheers!

The primary manifestation of Time is Change

Ee does NOT equal Em Cee Squared!

M = Δ T
Old 09-15-2011, 11:04 AM

2012 whats gonna happen?

Pure Panic!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-22-2011, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFringeEnigma View Post
2012 whats gonna happen?

Pure Panic!!
i dont think so