Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2005, 11:26 AM

Default Re: Mind Control Programming - MKULTRA

Mass-Programming The Masses

I guess I have it in me, to doubt & question. And for some reason, I can always tell a liar, or at least most of the time, because I have met some really good liars, that are so good, they can have you fooled for a long time. However, once you figure it out, that they were lying, then you’ll never be taken again by them, unless you let them. I have come to the conclusion, that “a liar, is always a liar.”

I think I know, why some (but not all) Americans are easily fooled. It goes back to that “pride” you feel by being a “native” of prosperous country. Most native Americans I’ve met, that are particularly overtaken by this pride, believe that they can do no wrong. They believe, literally, that their “shit” doesn’t stink. They think that their government is so good, they trust it “blind-folded.” The problem w/ that is obvious. It’s so obvious, the “framers of "our" constitution” knew & envisioned how the “corruption” brought upon by “unchecked power” is so powerful & destructive, that they made sure provisions were taken in advance to avoid such a catastrophe. We had everything we needed to preempt corruption, & we had outlined the mechanisms by which we could get it off its tracks, if it ever infiltrated our system as a “Trojan Horse”. However, those that believe that because of their heritage, they are better people, “naturally” brighter & smarter, than the rest of the world, & therefore, that their government is the best thing ever created, fall easily into this trap. Why? Because they “stopped thinking, & they stopped doubting.” Then, it goes deeper into our “instinctive minds,” the auto-pilot of survival. In order for us to survive, we have to “trust” our parents. This “trust” is also “connected” w/ the “love” we naturally feel for our parents. We “love” them first, & then, we “trust” them to survive. The problem is that, we then develop “pride,” a more complex type of “emotional behavior.” Once this pride takes over our personalities, the “trust” & the “love” come natural, & unfortunately, are never questioned.

I am not a psychologist, but I can only infer that this behavioral pattern of the “ego” must be broken & reestablished (re-programmed) in order for us to “re-learn” the difference between “true love,” “trust,” & “pride,” which can carry us anywhere, & driven w/ “blind faith” – very unfortunate for us, yet very convenient for them, the “master manipulators.”

8-)