Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2011, 08:36 PM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: What is TIME exactly?

11th Grade? I said Calgary's, not Canada's, and a light rail system is a mass transit system that uses small, generally electrically powered, trains to move passengers at high speed.

Firefox has a real time, built in spell checker that makes things much more readable. I know, my spelling skills are atrocious lol. However, after several years of using it I hardly ever misspell anything because I have been corrected so many times.

Old 09-17-2011, 08:48 PM

Arrow Re: What is TIME exactly?

so i see youve noticed my bad spelling well that is intentional i misspell words after seeing the movie "the zodiac" not that i want to imitate or am obsesed with a killer or anything i just like the concept of it and sorry i missread calgary lol but if only calgarys football team was as gud as there trainsystem stampeders<roughriders (btw i watch a lot of movies maybe too many movies...) oh yea and we dont have transportation trains in our province of canada we just have trains that deliver grain and oil.

yours trufawlly the kid.

Old 09-17-2011, 08:50 PM
Woo Nemesis

Ah. It just makes reading difficult for me, but I will adapt. Keep questioning. If only more youth were interested in something besides video games.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:01 PM

Thumbs up Re: What is TIME exactly?

yeh tell me about it all kids my age care about is sports, facebook, parties, and getting in sum skanks pants. btw you ever here of a author named george orwell?
Old 09-17-2011, 09:02 PM
Woo Nemesis

Of course, both Animal Farm and 1984 on on my read once a year list. So what part of what I said didnt make sense? And never underestimate the fun value of a good skank lol.

Last edited by EireEngineer : 09-17-2011 at 09:21 PM.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:31 PM

Kid - I'm no more educated than you.

In fact year 11 was the best 2 years of my life!

I am a little more experienced is all.

I have a soft spot for canukistanians, with some good friends who live in BC.

Like E Engineer I think its great that a young guys at least interested in something other than World of Warcraft.

Here's a thought, if light is made up of Photons - whats dark made up of? (anti-photons)?

It's a bit like Leonid Lebedevs dark sucker theorem that says light globes do not emit light, they suck dark and light is just what we observe as the absence of dark.

When the dark sucker is full it blows out and stops working and you need to replace it with another dark sucker in order to perceive as light the absence of dark again.

It's all the dark suckers disposed of in landfills that are causing global warming.

This explains the missing dark matter of the universe.

Of course it is tongue in cheek BUT it shows that sometimes things might not always be what we think them to be, there could be a different explanation (ergo dark suckers) which could be equally correct perhaps.

Back to light photons - and thus dark photons.

How can there be one without the other?.

In a system in equilibrium there must be balance - if we have light we must also have dark, in equal amounts.

If light is comprised of photons (and behaves like a wave form) then mustn't dark be composed of anti-photons and mustn't its wave form be the antithesis (inverse) of the light wave form so that both waves when they interact cancel each other out?

Do not light and dark cancel each other out?

Why would there be light throughout the universe yet the dark side of the moon exists (absence of light)?

All good questions and food for thought!

Try disproving Einsteins special relativity e=mc^2 for your year 11 physics teacher by using both the positive & negative root speed of light to get a positive result and show him that any flawed supposition always results in a paradoxical outcome and quote the twin paradox for einsteins e=mc^2

Use the cats and dogs example...

All dogs have 4 legs
All 4 legged animals are Cats

Therefore all cats are dogs

or

All dogs are cats!

One of the two original suppositions must be wrong (the second one all 4 legged animals are cats)!

So it is with Einsteins e =MC^2 where light traveling at 1000 mph east and also traveling at 1000 mph West at the same time, satisfy his e=mc^2 equation and this is clearly as non sensible as the cats and dogs example!.

The Paradoxical outcome of commencing with a false premise in e=MC^2 is the so called twin paradox.

Then tell him that Einstein won his nobel prize for his peer reviewed poto-electric effect paper and that his special relativity paper was never peer reviewed.

In fact Einsteins own professor Dr Hendrik Lorentz always referred to einsteins special relativity theorem in mock derision as Einsteins theorem.

Clearly if Professor Lorentze had got to peer review his student einstens special relativity paper it would never have been published.

Doing so could get you a trip to the principles office but it might be worth it to show your an independent thinker who doesn't accept the status quo to go along just to get along.

Likely your year 11 physics teachers head will explode.

Eiree engineer the grand unification theorem equations resolution?.

Cheers!

The primary manifestation of Time is Change

Ee does NOT equal Em Cee Squared!

M = Δ T
Old 09-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Woo Nemesis

You do realize there Ian that what you posted was actually about 20 logical fallacies in a row?

I have been busy house hunting and working, so no I havent done much work on them lately. However, I also have had to reformat my comp since then and I do not feel like sorting through you 2000 walls of text to try to figure out which set you were talking about, so would you mind reposting it in a concise manner? Im still skeptical because much of what I have seen here isnt mathematically correct it seems. Even your usage of Delta in your signature is off. But now that I have the tools and the time lets take a look at it again.

Last edited by EireEngineer : 09-18-2011 at 04:45 PM.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:48 PM

ok guys first off i dont understand either of your signitures they seem to make no sense to me mine makes sense of course but is not originally from my brain but from some other great philosopher. second i dont take physics untill next semester which is after Christ- mass i am so willing to go at my teacher about this matter but first i would need to hear what erie engineer has to say about it. thirdly LMFAO at erries comment about sometimes a skank can b fun cus they totally can. also i recomend you both listen to the song end of days by vinnie paz, his first album was good and he shud of stuck with it.

yours trufawlly the kiid
Old 09-18-2011, 07:50 PM
Woo Nemesis

My signature is just a science pun. There is an expression that says if you arent part of the solution, then you are part of the problem. However, solution can also mean when you dissolve something in a liquid, like when you make kool aid. A precipitate is something that does not stay in a solution, like if you try to put way too much sugar in the koolaid a bunch will settle at the bottom of the jug. So...if you arent part of the solution...you are part of the precipitate. Get it?
Old 09-19-2011, 09:47 AM

yea makes sense now and i sort of kinda understand ians because he just posted a bunch of stuff about how einsteins theory is wrong so im guessing its about that. but why does he say madness takes its toll please have exact change wtf does that mean...

if light is made of protons it is considered something and if darkness isnt then wudnt darkness be nothing but then again what is nothing... darkness has to be something doesnt it. sorry i dont accept that something is nothing cus that is not an answer.