Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2011, 07:21 AM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: You Only Believe the Official 9/11 Story Because You Don't Know the Official Stor

I am sooo not scared of any information you may have.

Old 09-19-2011, 11:18 AM

Default Re: You Only Believe the Official 9/11 Story Because You Don't Know the Official Stor

You so are - thats why the kids the only on with the gumption to send me his email addy for the files.

Cheers!

The primary manifestation of Time is Change

Ee does NOT equal Em Cee Squared!

M = Δ T
Old 09-19-2011, 01:08 PM

Post Re: You Only Believe the Official 9/11 Story Because You Don't Know the Official Stor

cmon engieneer let me tell you a parable of our society lets say our world is a lake and in that lake there is one peer named the goverment all the kids play on the peer and all the grown ups load there boats on the peer some even go fishing off the peer everything seems so great on the peer. but then suddenly people like me and ian look underneath the dock and see what they dont want us to see and know. and wehn we tell people about whats under the peer they think were crazy because they themselves have never looked under the peer and they think that the people running it are so truthfull and perfect that they would never question whats underneath this peer.

still skeptical eng
Old 09-19-2011, 01:57 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3kid View Post
cmon engieneer let me tell you a parable of our society lets say our world is a lake and in that lake there is one peer named the goverment all the kids play on the peer and all the grown ups load there boats on the peer some even go fishing off the peer everything seems so great on the peer. but then suddenly people like me and ian look underneath the dock and see what they dont want us to see and know. and wehn we tell people about whats under the peer they think were crazy because they themselves have never looked under the peer and they think that the people running it are so truthfull and perfect that they would never question whats underneath this peer.

still skeptical eng
Anything you have you can simply post here. I am not stupid enough to open up my computer to viruses or spyware attacks especially considering that emailing it to me is even less confidential than posting it here moron. All email traffic has been scanned for years so if you are trying to hide it from them sending it to my yahoo is hardly the best way.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:44 AM

Pier Jetty Wharf - peer is one of your work colleagues - not something you fish from or tie boats too.

Who says I'm trying to hide anything Engineer?

You can always download the files to a external zip drive and scan them before opening them with your PC.

Not saying that being cautious isn't a good idea because it is.

Cheers!

M = Δ T
Old 01-25-2012, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3kid View Post

still skeptical eng
Wait...there's a pier in the world trade center? And why does anyone care whats underneath the pier? It's a fucking lake. Theres some fish, some water, and maybe some turtles. But its a pier, who gives two shits about whats under it? I believe that obama didnt kill osama, and they have secretly traded places.

Cheers!

M = Δ T