Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2011, 04:58 PM

Wink 9/11 Was Good For Us: The Case Against Israel

9/11 Was Good For Us: The Case Against Israel

By Captain Eric H. May

The most amusing news this week is the Israeli rerun of a 2008 propaganda story, in which Al Qaeda denounces 9/11 inquiry as conspiracy theory and singles out Israel’s arch enemy Iran as the worst peddler of the madness, as described in the Wednesday Ynetnews story, Al-Qaeda slams Iran ‘conspiracy theories’.

Thus the Zionist/Globalist bogey man, ridiculed as Al-CIA-duh by the free-thinking Internet Intelligentsia, remains the gang that not only can’t shoot straight, but that inevitably shoots the Muslim world in the back. As a former Army Opposing Force’s (OPFOR) Controller, I view Al-Qaeda as a nominally red (enemy) force that inevitably acts in support of blue (allied) strategic objectives. If there were no Al-Qaeda, then we would have to create one to keep the Global War going.

My analysis of a Netanyahu gaffe (below) was one of many that forced the first silly story, so implausible that it would make a TV wrestling pitchman blush. It was reported by Haaretz as Qaida No. 2: Hezbollah started rumor that Israel planned 9/11. Since the Izzys are trotting out their old stuff it serves them right that I now trot out mine to take up the challenge. It was originally published in The Lone Star Iconoclast on April 19, 2008.

Continue to read:
9/11 Was Good For Us: The Case Against Israel | Veterans Today