Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > What I did to resist today
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2005, 07:06 AM

Default Ignorance at the Discard of the Monarch

The way people have spoken of the monarchy recently on this site has alarmed me. This is not the British or another European monarch this in IN GENERAL.
People forget what a soverign is the personification of all that is the state. The defender of the faith; and the why people have brushed it aside is disrepectful and a sign of ignorance.
Traditionally the crown is the link between man and God. In modern world the power of the crown have decrease to a mere figure head (much to my disgust) but the monarch is still the sole representative of the state.
I personally have sworn alligance to HM Queen Elizebeth II and not to say that you all should follow suit, but the decay of modern society (especially American society) is due to a discard of these values that once made us great.

Old 06-23-2005, 08:25 AM

Default Re: Ignorance at the Discard of the Monarch

When I think of Agent Orange, the following comes to mind.

Not very pleasant to say the least!!

OVERVIEW AND INTRODUCTION
Agent Orange was the code name for a herbicide developed for the military, primarily for use in tropical climates. Although the genesis of the product goes back to the 1940's, serious testing for military applications did not begin until the early 1960's.

The purpose of the product was to deny an enemy cover and concealment in dense terrain by defoliating trees and shrubbery where the enmy could hide. The product "Agent Orange" (a code name for the orange band that was used to mark the drums it was stored in, was principally effective against broad-leaf foliage, such as the dense jungle-like terrain found in Southeast Asia.

The product was tested in Vietnam in the early 1960's, and brought into ever widening use during the height of the war (1967-68), though it's use was diminished and eventually discontinued in 1971.

Agent Orange was a 50-50 mix of two chemicals, known conventionally as 2,4,D and 2,4,5,T. The combined product was mixed with kerosene or diesel fuel and dispersed by aircraft, vehicle, and hand spraying. An estimated 19 million gallons of Agent Orange were used in South Vietnam during the war.

The earliest health concerns about Agent Orange were about the product's contamination with TCDD, or dioxin. TCDD is one of a family of dioxins, some found in nature, and are cousins of the dibenzofurans and pcb's.

The TCDD found in Agent Orange is thought to be harmful to man. In laboratory tests on animals, TCDD has caused a wide variety of diseases, many of them fatal. TCDD is not found in nature, but rather is a man-made and always unwanted byproduct of the chemical manufacturing process. The Agent Orange used in Vietnam was later found to be extremely contaminated with TCDD.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 06-24-2005, 02:06 AM

Ya Damn right 'blueAngel' AGENT ORANGE is design to destroy the enemies cover and deprive him of a safe point from which he performs hit and run attacks.
It means no disrespect to the 'Nam Vets to gave it there all as a fellow soldier they all have my deepest respect.
Old 06-24-2005, 03:51 AM

Now who is going off topic with the thread? (BA ;-) LOL)

Regarding the Monach. The Monach as you have said is according to the bible, to be the intermediary between mankind and G-d.

If G-d recognizes a Monach, could the same be said of a government? In other words, does G-d recognize current world government(s).
Old 06-24-2005, 06:46 AM

Oops!!

I must have ranted somehwere on another thread about going off topic.

My apologies!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

God told me he didn't want to be involved in politics!!

:lol:

Of course, the last sentence is a JOKE!!!
Old 09-10-2005, 01:36 PM

God is the one and only "monarch", no one has a judgement pure enough. Royalty makes me sick actually. Just because my father was the king means that I am fit for kingship? Madness... Since when has any monarchy done anything good for the people in the name of justice with no strings attached? Never. God appoints his kings. Gandhi didnt wear a crown.
Old 09-10-2005, 01:59 PM

Quote:
God is the one and only "monarch", no one has a judgement pure enough. Royalty makes me sick actually. Just because my father was the king means that I am fit for kingship? Madness... Since when has any monarchy done anything good for the people in the name of justice with no strings attached? Never. God appoints his kings. Gandhi didnt wear a crown.
Ghandi was a Freemason.

You, "Anonymous", obviously have no idea about history. There are plenty of historical examples of monarchs, kings, emperors and rulers who did lots of things for the good of the people in the name of justice, honesty and truth, with no strings attached, other than to God.

Your attitude is totally Leftist: destructive, materialist, Communist.

Read and learn first-hand sources, instead of repeating old - very old! - Communist propaganda.
Old 10-29-2005, 02:51 PM

Hello,

My name is Emperor 1009, and my mission is to be the very model of moral authority to oppose the war by making an impression about intelligence and putting myself in an opposing configuration to the stupidity of the Bush administration with TV shows of a new genre, producing sets of masterpieces, mirrors of the collective unconscious and the fabricated, fractionated “personalities” of our Age- combining libido, a colorful cast of images and statesmanship of my own stamp; the exemplar of romance, elegance, and passion, and the gold standard of where this Country needs to go.
My TV show is a classic example of what happens when a Nations' leadership fails at the highest category and a citizenry realizes that all is lost except for the basic human right of Self- determination.
Simply put, my masterwork in the television arts will make use of the Internet. It is time to reconsider the role and purpose of Government, and it will be my good pleasure to define them.

Please see my Internet Public Service Announcement:

http://www.vote1009.com/video/v01.avi (Windows Media Player) http://www.vote1009.com/video/v01.mp4 (Quick Time)

Thank you,

Emperor 1009

http://www.vote1009.com

I hang out at deoxy.org mostly:
http://deoxy.org/forum/showprofile.pl?User=emperor_1009

feel free to send my movie to your friends :-)
Old 10-29-2005, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Agent_Orange wrote:
The way people have spoken of the monarchy recently on this site has alarmed me. This is not the British or another European monarch this in IN GENERAL.
People forget what a soverign is the personification of all that is the state. The defender of the faith; and the why people have brushed it aside is disrepectful and a sign of ignorance.
Traditionally the crown is the link between man and God. In modern world the power of the crown have decrease to a mere figure head (much to my disgust) but the monarch is still the sole representative of the state.
I personally have sworn alligance to HM Queen Elizebeth II and not to say that you all should follow suit, but the decay of modern society (especially American society) is due to a discard of these values that once made us great.
Anybody remember how Prince Charles was caught

red handed in bed with another man ?

Remember how they passed a law making it illegal

to report this in the media and it IMMEDIATELY

was taken off the media like the flick of a

switch. How is it that people are so brainwashed

that they actually believe that the poor giving

to the rich will actually improve the whole

of society ???
Old 10-29-2005, 08:24 PM