Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2011, 04:33 PM

Default Re: big ciggarrette cover up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi View Post
Yes, that is what I believe. I make statements w/ question marks only when said statement can not be verified as fact.

It would be difficult for a 41 year old construction worker like me to prove that smoking these chemicals causes cancer or sickness. And that tobacco does not. But from where I sit that is how it looks to me based on what Information has been made available to me in my life time.
It doesn't matter whether you are a construction worker or a BANKER, these facts are difficult to prove no matter what your occupation.

Just the same as a deficiency in B12 can be the cause of migraine headaches.

The pharmaceutical companies wouldn't want doctors or anyone to know this, because the sale of their expensive drugs would be rendered useless.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-27-2011 at 12:21 PM.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:25 PM

@BA, Yeah the pharmaceutical industry is another great example. I would suggest that most of the crap they are overcharging us for could be remedied with less invasive and less expensive treatments, vitamins etc. My personal experience is that none of the pharmaceuticals I have used ever worked for me except pain killers. I mean they didn't serve the purpose they were intended to. I never needed pain killers for long periods but we all have heard how addictive they can be. The pharmaceutical thing is a gimmick just like all the other corporate gimmicks as far as Im concerned.

But any one of us could write a 500 page book on corporate greed and consumer abuse, but the elites who run those outfits seem to have an excuse around everything. And things they can't explain away they refuse to comment on or pay off higher ups to let them off the hook.

You have to question everything any more.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:44 AM

I won't make a compliant, the truth is always the way forward.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
all of a suden tyhe gov of connecticut deems smoking is bad and decides to raise the price of buying smokes every tiimee somone dies from smoking.. people die from drinking to.. like liver malfunction due to drinking.. like they care.. when what they realy think is that smokers can be used as a nother way to get tax dollars. ciggarrettes are now 10 dollars a pack.. and more in some places. if half the usa smokes. the tobaco company pays tax. after we pay the tobaco company by buying smokes. aand every time somone dies. the price and tax goes up. f---ing blood suckers are geting tax money gained by somone dieing. and using smokers habit of smoking which is hard to brake.
I couldn't agree more! They are simply taking advantage for profits!
Old 11-08-2011, 10:06 PM

i have seen leaving the habit is much difficult task than any other.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.