Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Unexplainable Discussions > Out of this World Discussions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2010, 03:24 AM

Default Reptilians Amongst Us?

Are they usually on TV and in movies? Notice when you watch TV and movies that the Reptilian "Tongue Flicking" reflex where people stick their tongues out can mostly be observed often done on TV and in movies as opposed to being done in real life by real people you know? Could the reason for this be because Reptilians do not hangout with humans often? Therefore humans do not often see or observe the Reptilian "tongue flicking" reflex done in real life. Why is it mostly observed being done on TV and in movies? If you were to spend at least 30 minutes or so, watching TV (mainstream media news broadcast channels) You will actually notice it being done alot compared to in real life or in person by people you know or hangout with. If you think I'm making this up, conduct your own research by for example, going to an area where people in your town or area gather and hangout, then observe for at least 30 minutes to 45 minutes.

Here is a link to the Reptilian Pact Reptilian Pact

Why am I posting this? I've been targeted by these Reptilians and their Hybrids because I found out the truth about them. Once you find out about them, they will begin to target you with what is known as "Electronic Harassment". Directed Energy Weapons or DEWs, Gangstalking, and other forms of harassment are done by these secret Reptilian hybrids who have secretly infiltrated into all levels of human society.

Old 01-19-2011, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Reptilians Amongst Us?

Or perhaps some people just have a never condition in which they repeatedly lick their lips or flick their tounge?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- The place where debunking religion and conspiracies is the norm. But we also accept open thinkers who can back their claims.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:21 AM
of Canada

Post Re: Reptilians Amongst Us?

I believe in the reptilian race. On the news a few years back, an ex fed agent was on his deathbed and told his son how he missed out on alot of his life because he was underground fighting lizard people. Its crazy, they are all powerful, and will be the coming of our judgement day in 2012. They are coming, i can feel it. We were made in their image. But vulnerable, and less intelligent. I believe we were their slaves for awhile, explain the pyramids. They are so perfect, and symmetrical, and HOW OLD? Aliens/Reptilians must have helped us. We couldnt have aligned it perfectly with Orion's belt either. We had help. Then look at the stories inside the pyramid, you were classified by rank by the mass of ur head, i think we mated with the aliens and created pharoahs, kings of the land swept up by the human desire for greed and lust that lead them to their ultimate death. Think about it, tools, lanuage, rules, society, we didnt just randomly come up with it. And like the Bible says, evolution is a joke. Maybe so, maybe the aliens genetically engineered a breed (humans) from monkeys, our closest relative on this planet.
Old 07-10-2011, 10:34 AM
Looking for the Truth!

Exclamation Re: Reptilians Amongst Us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua17 View Post
I believe in the reptilian race. On the news a few years back, an ex fed agent was on his deathbed and told his son how he missed out on alot of his life because he was underground fighting lizard people. Its crazy, they are all powerful, and will be the coming of our judgement day in 2012. They are coming, i can feel it. We were made in their image. But vulnerable, and less intelligent. I believe we were their slaves for awhile, explain the pyramids. They are so perfect, and symmetrical, and HOW OLD? Aliens/Reptilians must have helped us. We couldnt have aligned it perfectly with Orion's belt either. We had help. Then look at the stories inside the pyramid, you were classified by rank by the mass of ur head, i think we mated with the aliens and created pharoahs, kings of the land swept up by the human desire for greed and lust that lead them to their ultimate death. Think about it, tools, lanuage, rules, society, we didnt just randomly come up with it. And like the Bible says, evolution is a joke. Maybe so, maybe the aliens genetically engineered a breed (humans) from monkeys, our closest relative on this planet.
It anyone takes the time to go beyond the watching the local TV news and does some true RESEARCH it's clear that reptilians do exist and play a large role in our history.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:18 PM

Default Re: Reptilians Amongst Us?

I love to read. Am a avid reader and researcher. Did some researching for a college professor years back, he said I was quite good.

Anyway, have been researching this issue and laughed at and ridiculed at ATS concerning my belief that David Icke may be onto something.

I am beginning to get into quantum physics (beginners 101 - the very basic qp for dummies stuff) and even now mainstream scientists are beginning to admit we have multiverses and multiple dimensions.

Am reading a very interesting book called The Secret History of Extraterrestrials by Len Kasten concerning the "alien presence on Earth". Have just started this so I'm not very far along but seems quite interesting.

After this book I have The Resonant Factor by Dennis Whiteman lined up to read.

Myself, I don't claim to know it all nor to really know the full extent of what our "reality" is, but I do know something is a miss. Something's not quite right.

One of my favorite movies is John Carpenter's, "They Live".

Don't watch much TV, would rather read.

Where I live at, nobody believes in or will speak about UFO's or aliens so I am looking forward to seeing how others view the Matrix we currently reside in.

Normally I can see auras in animals and people. With both Bush Sr., and Jr., C. Rice and now Obama - they have none that I can see.

While Obama was campaigning he had a yellow with a outer green - now, zip - I don't see one?

I've been able to see aura's since I can remember. As the decades go by more and more people, particularly those in "high places" don't seem to have one?

Just an observation.

Princess Diana had a light yellow one that extended out further than most.

Last edited by 1Earthling : 12-21-2011 at 08:29 PM.