Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2012, 11:27 AM

Default Re: What is TIME exactly?

Hello Ian, have been reading your and EireEngineer's discussion and find it both interesting and enjoyable. I have a couple of comments concerning, 1. your reference to the Great year of 26000 years. This is is the apparent movement of the sun through the background of stars organized as constellations. The ones that the sun passes through are called the zodiac and this is due to the slow wobble of the earth over that 26000 years.
I believe that suns path around the galaxy is considerably longer. The sun is located about 30,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way. So the diameter of the orbit is 60,000 years, which means the distance traveled for one orbit is about 188,400 light years. From what I remember, the sun's motion about the galactic center is at about 120,000 mph. I haven't done the math, but I believe a full revolution takes about 2.5 million years. However, I do not believe that this will affect the theoretical results you reached.

The second comment is about concept of the MEG. You proposed a battery connected pole to pole, with a switch inserted. The electrical flow will be from positive to negative, and here I have to agree with EireEngineer, when the switch closes the circuit, the potential will rise at the positive pole moving an electron into the conductor. This will start the electron flow. As the conductor is already full of atoms with electrons, when the first electron enters the conductor they all bump at once and an electron exits the conductor at the negative pole. It's like small pipe full of ball bearings, if you push one in, one will exit at the same time. They all bump at once. As to the rest of the theory I cant say.

What I am interested in is monetary systems and banking and how the elite have been using them for years to extract wealth from the people.
I haven't seen these topics on this site, so when I figure where to start the discussion please reply with your thoughts on the issue.
Thanks for letting bend your ear.