Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2005, 03:52 AM

Default Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Men/Women in Blue?

A CIA worker whose mission is to knock everyones posts off the first page by a FLOOD
of BlueAngel posts. Annoying for the rest of us,
who will probably quit the site because our
posts last all of 10 minutes till BlueAngel comes along.

Play the CIA/Mind Control victim so others
think only nuts come to this site. If the
CIA toyed with your brain how come your spelling is so perfect?

What a mean thing to say if I'm wrong.
Maybe just overambitious but selfish and
self-centered

Old 06-27-2005, 05:21 AM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Does it really matter? Lot's of things are annoying but at least here there is a group of people willing at least to see through all the crap and call it what it is. Very rare today. Whatever flavor you call it a satanic cabal rules the world and they are accelerating the program with this Supreme court you don't own land decision. Does this not kill America right now?
Hmm. Blue Angel, naval intelligence perhaps.
I think we should be discussing other things though like maybe how to get ammo and stuff. Not that we should be breaking the "law" and all in this land of the "free" and home of the "brave".
Old 06-27-2005, 06:05 AM

I am LAUGHING!! not only because just yesterday I thought to myself, hmmm, I should get off this site so that BlueAngel doesn't linger as the last comment on many topics!!

I'm hogging the place, I thought.

But, I also thought to myself that I was annoying others and that someone was going to SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!

It's not uncommon!!!

Here:

This is a message I received some time ago from Dixon, Tuesday, November 18, 2003:

when we really want to get you, you will be silenced. if it takes a "friendly fire incident" to shut you up, your son will be fragged. You had better stop lying, you filthy cunt.

then he says,

and another thing....

the only reason that you are still breathing is that you are more useful to "THEM" right now than you ever were. By spouting your lunacy, you discredit the rest of the liars and freaks who make it their life's mission to smear good men. If there was any truth to this, "THEY" could always take you back to Lawrence, any time "they" wanted to. It sounds like you may need another treatment to stop your pernicious lying. Iheard you like it in the ass.....

Nice, huh?

I was in the spelling bee in second and sixth grade. Both times, runner-up.

In second grade, "athlete" almost stumped me!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Hey, anonymous, you have one post and are annoyed at me?

The GOONS in Naval Intelligence are some brutal men!!
Old 06-27-2005, 06:14 AM

I am not employed by the CIA!!

I was enslaved by the CIA in the past!! and have never been on their PAYROLL!!!

My MISSION, of course, is not to knock off other's posts, but to bring what I know about my incarceration in "Project Monarch" and the government into public awareness!!

I am a patriotic American who wakes up every morning with the same "throe" in my stomach as the night before knowing that our government forced us into an "unjust" war and that thousands of innocent men, women and children have been wounded and killed.

Based on LIES!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

This is not to mention that they allowed 911 to happen and that a "controlled detonation" brought the buildings down!!
Old 06-27-2005, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Anonymous wrote:
Men/Women in Blue?

A CIA worker whose mission is to knock everyones posts off the first page by a FLOOD
of BlueAngel posts. Annoying for the rest of us,
who will probably quit the site because our
posts last all of 10 minutes till BlueAngel comes along.

Play the CIA/Mind Control victim so others
think only nuts come to this site. If the
CIA toyed with your brain how come your spelling is so perfect?

What a mean thing to say if I'm wrong.
Maybe just overambitious but selfish and
self-centered

Maybe just overambitious but selfish and self-centered?

ME?

Don't think so.

Maybe you're thinking about your EGO!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

:lol: 8-) :-P :-D
Old 06-27-2005, 06:27 AM

I do like their little add-ons here. Much better than other sites.

Okay, enough with this thread!!

I'll move out of the way and give the board back to the OTHERS.

Do some ironing, go grocery shopping! You know, those things that come second now in my life as a government spy!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

8-) :lol:
Old 06-27-2005, 06:30 AM

Minuteman said:

"I think we should be discussing other things like how to get ammo and stuff."

Shouldn't say things like that!

Very unproductive and not the answer!!

In Peace,
BlueAngle
Old 06-27-2005, 08:43 AM

Now, if I were a "government spy," do you seriously think they'd send me here to talk about MKULTRA/Project Monarch when they have tried to keep these "grotesque" programs secret for decades?

Do you think they'd send me here to rant and rave about how they are LIARS??, pedophiles and men without SCRUPLES?

Do you think they'd send me here to continue to bash them about lying to the public and the world in order to invade Iraq?

Do you think they'd send me here to speak out against them, if I was "with them?"

They were against me in my youth. They didn't protect me. They abused and incarcerated me. They forced me to take an oath against my free will. They humiliated me, they tortured me, they sexually abused me.

I am not with them!! and I never will be!!

Neither party has my allegiance. My allegiance is to my COUNTRY and the American citizens.

If you can't look to your government to protect you, who you gonna call, "Ghostbusters?"

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 06-27-2005, 01:51 PM

But what I'd like to know is if the WTC was used as a training or programming site. I'm almost assured that they had New Age elements and perhaps a headquarters there, but I'm talking about the hard-core black ops stuff, abducted children, etc. I have reports, some are confused, but there seems to be a sentiment that the success of the 9/11 attacks was due in part to divine wrath regarding the Monarch and other similar programs. Particularly aggarvating is the known practice of starting with a child while she is still in her mother's womb. Do not turn the cradle of life into a torture chamber. That's what I say. A225 NeshVPA
Old 06-27-2005, 07:26 PM

In answer to your question, I am not a government spy.

I was a government spy.

AND

I come,
In Peace,
As Always,
and
I
am
YOUR
BlueAngel

8-) :-P :lol: