Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2005, 08:47 PM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

I was spying on those who incarcerated me, tortured me, abused me, etc. within MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

By those, I am referring to certain people within the government, military and entertainment industry.

I was passing along the information I gathered about them to OTHERS on the inside. The intellectuals, all around U.S., who have been working behind the scenes for decades to bring this criminal and corrupt entity into the spotlight.

Old 06-28-2005, 07:49 AM

The operative word here is WAS!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 06-28-2005, 08:13 AM

IMPORTANCE OF GOOD SPELLING

Apparently, the new Hillary book is full of typos and the use of incorrect names.

Even some of her Republican critics have called the book distasteful.

Pity anyone?

Will this help her campaign for the White House?

Will it have no effect?

However, it wasn't distasteful when THEY impeached Bill Clinton for his actions with Monica Lewinsky and made available 24/7 through media and the WEB, the transcripts of the proceedings for all ages to read and hear.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 06-28-2005, 08:30 AM

Mr. Anonymous:

CIA/Mind Control victim game!!

Give me a break!!!

That's what you consider it when someone who was in their clutches has escaped and wants to bring this issue to public awareness.

Not to mention selfish and self-centered!!

Not all mind control victims are rendered vegetables, although they did seek to turn me into a "walking zombie."

And, they don't always USE dummies in their programs.

The best and the brightest.

I have a different kind of "intelligence" than most people.

Naval perhaps and otherwise!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 06-28-2005, 01:52 PM

AP

Washington - The Supreme Court yesterday increased the likelihood of jail time for two reporters, refusing to take up a case that pits the news media's promise to protect confidential sources against a grand jury's demand for information.

The justices' decision not to intervene leaves reporters Judith Miller of the Yew York Times and Matthew Cooper of Time magazine in contempt of court for refusing to reveal their sources in a leak probe involving CIA officer Valerie Plame. Each reporter faces up to 18 months in jail.

Officials in the Bush administration leaked Plame's identity after her husband, former Ambassador Joseph Wilson, publicly undercut the President's rationale for invading Iraq.

---------------------------------------

What happened to "Mission Accomplished!"

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 06-28-2005, 02:51 PM

Actually, I would prefer someone who can be vetted properly and who can identify and elaborate upon the topic in discussion, spy or not.
Old 06-28-2005, 04:58 PM

Hi Bouncer,

Like you said, it doesn't matter who is what. For me, it only matters that "mind control" programs become public knowledge; coffee table talk and that our "corrupt" government get the hell out of the White House and every other branch of the military and government that they occupy.

In otherwords, REVOLUTION TIME!! It is time for the people to take back their country!!!

This country belongs to US and not just a group of wealthy, elitist, sadistic pigs!!

How much more do we need to know??? The Downing Street Memo, no WMD's, no connection to Al Qaeda, no imminent threat of danger, the stripping of our freedoms. Patriot Act, No Child Left-Behind, confiscating our home, etc., etc., etc.

Our men and women are dying not because they are fighting to keep us FREE. It is the complete oppositet. They are being used to help remove our freedoms. This is not the reason they JOINED the service. They have been betrayed and dishonored by our government. Those in power, as far as I'm concerned, have committed the most grievous of all acts. Using our men and women for their own purposes. Wounding and killing them in the process.

Our government LIED to us and they KNEW IT!!

"LIARS??" they are!! No doubt about it.

I think there's enough evidence for an IMPEACHMENT at the very least.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 06-28-2005, 09:24 PM

I dunno!! Is she??
Old 06-29-2005, 09:45 AM

That's what I'm about: raising public consciousness regarding the core issues that affect all of us in one way or another. It's the "Free exchange of vital information" that is an integral part of a sucessful government by the people. Let us remember that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was not assassinated until he proved his leadership in uniting so many people with one cause! The black sheep in our government want our country to be at war with itself: cultural differences, class wars, gender and race wars, religiuos wars, etc., etc. etc. But look what happens when someone comes along and joins the people in one body and in one voice: BOOM! So to raise public awareness, this has to be done at the local level through common purposes, and common goals. Just look at how effective the New Age movement is. They organize in a similar way, so that damage to any particular cell will not kill the whole organism. Once we get on this train, we won't get off until it stops. As far as the CIA leak is concerned, is the mere identity ample enough to cause such a stir? I'm in the dark about this.
Old 06-29-2005, 10:15 AM

As far as "OUTING" Valerie Plame, I believe there are consequences for such actions especially when government is involved.

However, I'm not sure exactly what those would be. Especially, when this GOVERNMENT seems to believe they are untouchable when it comes to all of their criminal activities.

I think an operative/spy takes an oath that they will never reveal their identity/role/double life, whatver, as, to do so, would be to commit treason. Punishable by imprisonment. This oth/vow, I believe, was forced upon many of the children in the mind control programs. We were impressed with the notion that we were helping to fight COMMUNISM!!!

They "OUTED" one of their operatives for retribution against her husband. I don't think it hurts her in anyway, but certainly, it wasn't the right thing to do.

As I've said, if you can't trust your government to protect you, who are you going to trust?

------------------------------------------------

On another note, you mentioned in the womb traumatization. I believe this to be true, as I've read about it as well.

I'm not sure about the circumstances of my birth, but I was six weeks premature and I know it was said that I was "traumatized at birth" or "before birth." In the womb, perhaps.

In Peace,
BlueAngel