Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2012, 12:42 PM

Default Allegations of Mind Control in the Music Industry.

I refer to the following video on allegations of mind control in the music industry:

This video convinces me that something IS going on within the music industry but the question is what?

Is mind control the real issue here and is it indeed being orchestrated by a satanic Illuminati as the video makers propose? It has to be admitted that having apparent satanic imagery within music videos not prove per se that mind control must be involved.

I propose an entirely different explanation which is far more plausible and backed by much supporting evidence. There is a surplus of examples of subliminal messaging being used in music videos where the subject matter is not satanism but drug taking, the “gangstas is cool” slogan and references to ‘working girls’. Is the ‘secretive organisation’ in question not organised crime?
In this case they would simply be advertising their product.

There is evidence that criminals are involved in the music scene. Look at who owns the nightclubs that play and make popular some of the music. A good example is the Kray twins who earned their money from armed robbery and extortion and then invested it nightclubs and then mixed it with the rich and famous. Indeed there does appear to be a 'bad boy' culture within the music scene it has to be admitted.

Is the following music video an advert for drugs? Make your own minds up:

Take a look at the following lyrics from Timbaland ft. Pitbull's "Pass At Me":

Quote:
Now she just wanna sey
Just wanna please,
She want it, so she lives on her knees
Jack and Jill, went up the hill
Each with a buck and a quarter, Jill came back with 250,
What a working girl, now work it girl......

Is anyone in agreement with this? Comments please........