Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2005, 09:14 AM

Default Re: The end of oil is closer than you think ??? Think Again !!!

There's no better way to control the masses than through artificial scarcity.

I believe the notion of "peak oil" to be a scam, and I have come to this conclusion after reading several books including The Energy Non-Crisis by Lindsay Williams, which I highly recommend.

Then of course you have New World orderlies like Mike Ruppert, who not only support the peak oil sham, but eugenics as well.

Old 06-28-2005, 12:18 PM

Okay, JIMBO!!

You have contradicted yourself.

You mentioned rolling black-outs and I agreed that we already had a test.

This in preparation for the time we run out of oil (a/k/a peak oil and/or peak oil scam)?

Bringing us back to the dark ages!!

So, the point of the scam is what? if there is no peak oil crisis? Creating more fear, anxiety in the masses. Scare tactics.

Keeping us guessing. Keeping us on the edge of our seats. Looking to them for the answer?

DISTRACTION!!!

So, when there isn't a crisis and we've sucked everyone else dry and they tap into their resources, they're what? Our abusive controllers who have now given us hope? Provided a solution.

Or, supply and demand equals higher prices equals money in their pockets. Simple as that.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 06-28-2005, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Pressed_Rat wrote:
There's no better way to control the masses than through artificial scarcity.

I believe the notion of "peak oil" to be a scam, and I have come to this conclusion after reading several books including The Energy Non-Crisis by Lindsay Williams, which I highly recommend.

Then of course you have New World orderlies like Mike Ruppert, who not only support the peak oil sham, but eugenics as well.

Artificial scarcity, BINGO!!

But, now, please a more in-depth opinion as to why you believe Ruppert to be a New World orderly.

You are speaking of Michael Ruppert, From the Wilderness?

In Peace,
BlueAngel