Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2012, 02:40 PM

Default Re: Allegations of Mind Control in the Music Industry.

Does anyone have any opinions on "Turn Me On", by David Guetta and Nicki Minaj?

A model maker (played by David Guetta) is making clockwork women in his workshop and his latest creation (played by Nicki Minaj) steps out onto streets which bear an uncanny resemblance to the 19th century East End of London. The first thing that comes to mind is Jack the Ripper and sure enough we see a sharpened axe being dragged in the direction of the newly created model. But not to fear the axe is used to break down the door of the model maker where the models get the better of him and his secret is finally revealed...........he is a robot himself..........

This has to be one of the most bizarre videos I have seen!

Old 02-04-2012, 01:36 AM

I'm still pissed, I didn't want to join the conversations in this forum until I had properly introduced myself, which I can't, because even after a full week and like 5 replies, I still am not allowed to make a new thread.

But did anyone else go to youtube and look up that full video? Not the 10 minute piece that was posted in this thread, but the full hour and 40 minutes of the whole thing? It's absolutely undeniable. They have moments where they seem to be piecing things together that are just not there, but that's the minority, the majority in this vid is undeniably weird...

You know I've always loved Michael Jackson and could not believe he was a child molester, it just doesn't fit the man I see, and if what these people are saying is true it makes perfect sense of how he became thought of that way. I find this amazingly fascinating, as I have always wanted to be in the music industry, however I will NEVER sell my soul to Satan for ANYTHING.

I know God very well, he is the most amazing person that ever existed and nothing compares to him. I will be an impoverished hated loser for the rest of my life, before I would denounce awesome God and join stupid Satan... but anyway, look the rest of that vid up on youtube, I think there's a lot of truth in it.

If anything it's making me rethink Islam, maybe muslims are NOT evil (I've had alot of reason to believe they were) maybe the violent muslims really are on the fringe of the religion... I don't know, I need to research... all I know is that my dreams of becoming famous are shot. If selling your soul to Satan is what is required to be famous, I'll stay unknown thank you...
Old 02-04-2012, 02:43 PM

to the op,,,i totally agree with you..i stoped listening to rihanna cause i felt something on her song starting with umbrella....its satans world now and will be even sooner then we think...thank you for the songs..you are so correct..in what you have said about all....
Old 02-05-2012, 03:22 PM

I've come upon another music video with unusual imagery in it. Again make your own minds up.

"I Need A Doctor" by Dr. Dre featuring Eminem and Skyla Grey.

In the extended, 'explicit' version we see something going on involving gangsters and when a gangster points his gun at the camera the chief proponent's car then crashes. Eminem also wears an occult looking medallion with a triangle in a circle. We also see a floating, dancing female ghost. We also see the chief proponent strapped to a board and given electric shocks and then suspended in a giant preservative filled jar.

Also some of the themes in the lyrics are a little on the strong side too.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:07 PM

Another video with a curious theme to it.

“Brand New Bitch” by Anjulie has an unusual ‘robotic’ theme to it which is difficult to describe, you’ll just have to watch it for yourselves.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:08 PM

There are so many music videos out there with gangster themes to them I’m spoilt for choice but the following is a classic.

“Flashdance” by Deep Dish has a female performer auditioning before oriental looking gangsters armed with a samurai sword. At the end of the audition she is apparently given a wad of money and then in the back of the car on the way home she views some compromising photos of one of the gangsters. At a second audition she slips one of the photos into the jacket of the gangster concerned who later views the photo while in the gents. Meanwhile a number of the girls have followed the gangster into the gents and get the better of him, pushing him to the floor before setting on him with a crowbar...........
Old 02-06-2012, 01:32 PM

I know people are stupid, I know they are naive, but it's STILL hard to believe they just watch these videos thinking they are cool and there's nothing wrong with them. How do they not have that inner voice that tells them "this is weird... there's something off about this..." it's so weird.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:47 PM

Mind control in the music industry? Nah, I think you give these people far too much credit, some videos and lyrics are designed to shock to appeal more to kids / teenagers. It also gets people talking about them, which is all good PR.

When it comes down to it you can read anything into anything if you're that way inclined.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil M View Post
Mind control in the music industry? Nah, I think you give these people far too much credit, some videos and lyrics are designed to shock to appeal more to kids / teenagers. It also gets people talking about them, which is all good PR.

When it comes down to it you can read anything into anything if you're that way inclined.
You're not thinking about this logically, or you haven't watched all the evidence. There is a common theme in these videos and songs, they love the all seeing eye of horus, they love "Rain Man" and just all these things like that. If it was just for shock value, why the repetition? They'd be doing new things, trying different ways to shock, instead it's a steady continuous stream of the same images and ideas being suttley thrown in regardless of artist or genre.

I think about the chances that every artist who made it big has just naturally had an obsession with "rain man" or "the all seeing eye" to be illogical. Someone is pumping these messages into these artists songs and videos... And then there's the artists that talk about being controlled in their own songs, or DMX who speaks out against it, it's all just way too coincidental, come on man, smell the coffee, something IS going on, I'm just not sure what.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil M View Post

symphonius is right.

You see these symbols for example in "Turn Me On", by David Guetta and Nicki Minaj. An eye symbol mysteriously appears in a circular magnifying glass. And then the exact same metal sheath David Guetta wears on his finger is also worn on Nadia Ali's finger at the end of the "Rapture" Remix.

Just a coincidence?

Besides kids / teenagers are far more impressionable than maturer adults so that doesn't make it any the more acceptable surely?