Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Singles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2012, 07:56 PM

Default My profile from POF

Since I have such a hard time talking to women, I joined Plenty of Fish, I made a profile that told all the deepest secrets about me, and yet no women have responded So I'm going to post it here just in case there's a special girl who will understand me and love me in spite of my flaws...

Ladies, try not to fall too hard ok? I don't wanna break any hearts....

Old 02-05-2012, 08:16 AM

Default Re: My profile from POF

scrams.....xxxxooooxxxxxooo.....lol..i just love your video your profile....amen
Old 02-05-2012, 08:17 AM

it was suppose to be screams..xxxxxooooo not scrams...lol........misss print..chicken in the oven...be back..love ya
Old 02-05-2012, 08:26 AM

I totally thought that you meant like, that was the action that it made you do. Like "Love2 SCRAMS from this horrific video!!" LOL Oh man, you should check out my new cookie monster one, totally improvised, makes me laugh out loud every time.... To think I've been doing this a week... why haven't I been doing this for years? So much fun... but I digress...

I'm not here to promote my youtube channel, I'm hear to talk about them aliens n' ghosts and stuff!! YE HUCK YE HUCK YE HUCK, I swear them aliens took my good china!! They're always after my good china!! Sometimes I think them aliens is all chinese..... (deepest southern accent your brain can muster for best effect)
Old 02-05-2012, 08:30 AM

ya know..i have found out that its best to fin a girl or boy depending on who you are..that is in to music..and can play music with you or sing..

I have a friend of mine who is my age in his early 40s..ok that is a man...he has never been married and doesnt keep girlfriends to long execpt for 2..which was me and another girl..What me and this other girl had in common was i sang,played guitar and this other girl was a singer...

its hard to keep a relationship with a man or woman if you are married to your music..so the best thing to do is to look for some one that understands who you are with your music and can join with you and your music..

Then you have a great relationship with a great love that both love which is music..my friend still wants to marry me till this day and we were together when we were young teens.....thats because we had no problem with playing our music cause we both had the same interest....
Old 02-05-2012, 08:36 AM

now my husband and i have been together for 17 years...younger in the marriage we almost broke up cause my father wanted me in his band and wanted to go on tour....my hubby couldn't realate to that and cried the blues on me.so in short i gave up my music for my husband..now later in life still married when he grew up and my self a bit i got back into my music and played gigs..with no problem with my hubby....but in the earlier relations ship with him my music caused alot of problems..i even taught him how to play some guitar to include him in my activates...while being in his activities....

But us as musicians have such a great passion for music that it still caused trouble in the marriage..my mother divorced my father cause my father wouldn't get a real paying job,my mother would say..and my father just wanted to work and make money in music..however it was not enough to pay the bills...
Old 02-05-2012, 08:40 AM

my friend Danny is still single to this day..a very handsome man..very much so..treats a lady well..and has money.....but his work now and his music always seems to destroy the relationship...guess that's why he still wants to marry me...lol

We had a great relationship cause we both played music and had so much fun..we broke up cause of his drinking and just getting older..we were in our teens then,,but still he calls me just like he did just the other day..and if i was say to him "Danny im yours" he would put the ring on my finger..amen
Old 02-05-2012, 08:55 AM

See honestly though, I'm not being genuine in that video at all. I make it sound like I care about finding a woman, but that's all just for the comedic effect. (That legitimately IS my profile on POF btw, but I lied about not getting responses, girls respond all the time and I've even been on a few dates, they usually say something like "Your profile is crazy! What is up with that!??" Starts a great conversation)

See my problem is, I just don't care. And I have never had success in life, that room I'm in on my videos? That's my parents' BASEMENT.... that's where I have lived my whole life, with a few exceptions where I tried to hack it on my own but couldn't.

This has given me this complex, which is basically like "I am not taking another human being down with this ship. Until I am successful I have no business dragging some poor innocent woman into my pit of failure" So I legitimately push girls away that like me.

I also wasn't lying about the whole getting nervous thing, I may seem confident in my videos, but that's cause there's no one around but the camera, throw an attractive female in the room and you'll see me get quiet and tongue tied real quick.

So my natural nerves, coupled with my feeling of inadequacy, PLUS the fact that I've never had a high sex drive so that's not an issue with me, I could care less about getting laid, all this has just made me very apathetic to the whole thing.

I don't pursue women, I don't go looking for them, and when they come to me I usually keep them at a distance for THEIR sake. Alot of girls legitimately fall in love with me, claiming there is no one like me, then it gets REAL sticky. I've had to deal with girls crying on the phone asking me what's wrong with them and why I won't give them a chance and it sound so cliche but I'm like "seriously, it's not you, it's me..."

But yeah, I just devulged alot to someone I pretty much don't know at all. Am I naive? or stupid? Beats me