Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2004, 09:47 AM

Send a message via AIM to Knowledge
Default 11 Christians Facing 47 Years In Prison For Preaching The Scripture At Gay Pride Parade

http://www.repentamerica.com/pr_outfest.html

Old 12-23-2004, 10:11 AM

Default Re: 11 Christians Facing 47 Years In Prison For Preaching The Scripture At Gay Pride Parade

I guess the romans are starting to feed the Christians to the lions.
XXX
Old 12-23-2004, 10:51 AM

Default Re: 11 Christians Facing 47 Years In Prison For Preaching The Scripture At Gay Pride Parade

Quote:
marypopinz wrote:
I guess the romans are starting to feed the Christians to the lions.
XXX

Yup they are trying to send the Christians

back into the catacombs ...

I will say more Merry Christmas's this

year before it becomes illegal.

:-o

The New World Order: privatizing money printers,
one nation at a time.
Old 12-23-2004, 10:53 AM

Hey maybe they will put the Jews in jail

for the "hate" literature in their Old Testament

against homosexuals.

The New World Order: privatizing money printers,
one nation at a time.
Old 12-23-2004, 11:57 AM

At the risk of being the lone dissenting voice, I have to question the tactics of so-called "Christian activists" who participate in demonstrations like this.
What is really being accomplished here, other than strengthening the gay rights movement by making Christians appear intolerant, insensitive and homophobic?
Once again, I sniff the faint but noxious odor of the Hegelian dialectic at work again to undermine traditional values by creating confrontation, i. e., synthesis and antithesis.
What makes me think that if you dig deeply enough into the finances of organizations like the "Pink Angels", you will find the same global elitists (Rockefellers, Ford Foundation, etc.) bankrolling their agenda, for the reason I just gave (Hegelian dialectic), just as they also finance the gay rights movement.
I have yet to discern the passage of scripture where Jesus said it was okay to go around gay-bashing or engaging in negative, nonproductive confrontations with the forces of secular humanism. Everytime the Pharisees tried to trap him into such conflicts, he always slyly evaded their connivances (e.g., refusing to stone the adulterous woman, John 8; "Render unto Ceasar" in response to paying taxes; etc.).
I think we should be careful not to cross the line between witnessing our faith and exposing the truth as opposed to lowering ourselves to the same contentious, hatemongering tactics as the forces of Satan.
Just my $.02.
Old 12-23-2004, 12:59 PM

Wait right there sir.

I think you may be a bit more effected and taken in by the double-speak of these parties than you KNOW.

You say:

Quote:
"I have to question the tactics of so-called "Christian activists" who participate in demonstrations like this.
For the record, I am a Christian for 17 years. The negative thing those Christians "appear" to be, to you, may be entirely different from who we ARE. This is especially so if this perception is a bad one labeling the hearts and minds of Christian men, and making broad negative presumptions & assumptions about their characters.

"HomoPHOBIC" is a word used quite FREQUENTLY by the gays and gay supporters and their activists to set ANYONE questioning them and their activities at a screeching HALT. Part of the process is done so those being called such things may be sitting there STUCK, as it were, QUESTIONING THEMSELVES. The mere suggestion that one can be "phobic" about gays and homosexulaity is used as a tactic to 1.LABEL those opposing it 2.Make them question themselves and their own MOTIVES. (*The reality is there is NOTHING "PHOBIC" about OPPOSING or disagreeing with a VIEW or BELIEF. It is simply not-agreeing).

Other words used by these folks INCLUDE: "intolerant" "insensitive" all the words you used above. YET it is in fact THEY who are EXTREMELY INTOLERANT of Christians. They CONSTANTLY promote THEIR "hate" ideology of Christians in the media and in tv shows AND the news outlets as well..I am surprised from the few comments I've seen of yours here that you would make such an error ..about Christians and about the gays and the agenda surrounding them.

The MOMENT we start questioning OURSELVES, rather than firmly dealing with such people and issues with the truth in love, is the moment we entertain what they say. I mean this in this sense. We should surely guard our hearts to be kind and loving to people and be forgiving and not harbor hate, (real hate not the "Hate crimes" "hate" the gays use, which is just from Satan's dictionary and is not "hate" at ALL), but SHARING the TRUTH with those who DO NOT WANT TO HEAR, like the militant GAYS, Ted Kennedy's crowd etc.etc.

"hate" is another word they lob about that is quite misused. They also use words like "choice" and "freedom", "diversity" and "judgemental" in wrong and inappropriate contexts, usually to STOP a Christian from speaking GOD'S WORD. You want to do a quick word juxtaposition? How about this: GODS WORD
GOD SWORD. " the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God ..." Ephesians 6:17

You best be fair to the Christians. WE are the ones LIKELY to be the MAIN ones taking the holy brunt of all this fall out. Why? Because it is at the very CORE of our lives to serve God and others with the TRUTH in love. Part of this Truth is simply, the Word of God. If you are not on the side of the Christians, and maybe the only other group I can think of, the very Orthodox Jews, as both adhere to the Holy Bible, (the real one), you may be on perilous ground in terms of whose side you're (really) on.

Stakes like this require personal spiritual decisions. That's my humble opinion. I don't feel many who are not truly seeking the true God, of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, are going to get the "full monty" when it comes to insights and perspectives about these things. ONE reason is that the Lord Jesus has called us out of this world to be set apart. WE receive SEVERE chastening by men for this. We are labeled, daily, "fundamentalists"seperatists""intolerant" on and on. Well we AREN'T. We can simply DISTINGUISH between RIGHT AND WRONG, and this carries over into how folks are to be treated or not, etc.

Especially if you are considered a leader here, I ask you to deeply consider the gravity and influence of your role.

Your comment at the end of your quote I also find a concern and troublesome to me. You must be prepared to stick by the mindsets of those who you agree with, and this may mean a personal quest in faith yourself.

To misjudge men for doing a thing few may have the COURAGE to DO, in such times, causes me to wonder about the perspective of this group and some of the mindsets here.

Sad to see some erroneous stereotypes and prejudices against we Christians run more deeply than I would've thought in a place like this..
Old 12-23-2004, 01:51 PM

Freeman, I have to share your sentiment.

I think this is the point what awake was trying to get at. We have to be aware and acknowledge the games they play and not particiapte, finding other ways to achieve direction.

Step by step. If my child wants to argue the point, he/she will if I dance the dance and argue back. To the outside, what is the picture?

Step outside the circle. Just like Bush did his little promo for Canadians and the Star Wars scam, the media loves lie for the government and spin the news against "the intolerant homophobic Christian" as they have been told to believe and they now are telling lamestream to believe.

Even if these christians are driven for all the right reasons, they are playing their, (the government) games. It's all in the advertising and we should not play so readily into the media's hands...n'est-ce pas?

Lovely lynn, i appreciate that there is a message to be said by these good people and perhaps it is a message that desperately needs to be heard and there must be another way.

When the local youth club has a homosexual agenda... there are problems going unnoticed in the community. Yes they need waking up and why not meet and debate them on their own turf. Seriously. Disclude the media.

My niece said to her friend Z, he had not road-tested enough females to decide he was gay. I don't know what the answer is and i suggest it's going to be a grapevine that keeps peace alive. Playing into their hands is not the answer.

mary XXX
Old 12-23-2004, 03:12 PM

mary, you say

"Lovely lynn, i appreciate that there is a message to be said by these good people and perhaps it is a message that desperately needs to be heard and there must be another way.
When the local youth club has a homosexual agenda... there are problems going unnoticed in the community. Yes they need waking up and why not meet and debate them on their own turf. Seriously. Disclude the media.
My niece said to her friend Z, he had not road-tested enough females to decide he was gay. I don't know what the answer is and i suggest it's going to be a grapevine that keeps peace alive. Playing into their hands is not the answer.
mary XXX"

mary, not quite sure where you're coming from in regard to my answer hon. You're adding your agreement with freeman, ok. But if it does not concur with what I wrote well, then I guess you're both in a different place than me.

mary you say:

Quote:
I don't know what the answer is
Well, I do..Perhaps that is the distinguishing difference. And I don't mean it to sound superior in any way, as this Truth is free for all, and NOT relative. :-) And I think MOST of the people here, including you and freeman, have a very GOOD grasp of the truth and realities of these darks powers and their agendas. I believe you see the difference and are surely good people.

I am not a Canadian. Maybe you're being there has another effect. I do know this. Any lack of cohesiveness in those looking to come up against these dark forces and individuals is a thing they will use to their advantage and against you. This may not be a thing you see now. It may or may not become a gradual awareness.

mary the phrase "new world order" is taken DIRECTLY from the Bible referring to these times. One does not have to be a prognasticator nor a prophet, if there are any left today, to know right from wrong. And I'm afraid some of you here are, sadly, victims of the very thing you cry out against.

I am sure we are all hurt by them somehow, through their unwholesome influence on man and society. I won't say we are not all scathed in some way.

mary, my point with freeman was not to offend him or question him as a person or even really his moral postions.

My point was, and remains, he is in error to be talking down Christians in some way. And if he thinks he has, or anyone here has, true distinctive strength or power facing these people and things, he is at loss if in this process he seeks to question, mock or silence the few who seek to be a voice of Truth in love.

Because there IS a right and wrong mary, you KNOW this. Because these people ARE morally WRONG.
And I am not phased in MY behavior as a Christian EITHER WAY, because of the ups and downs and pecidillos of them.

My point is, you are very much in danger of thinking JUST as "they" would have you, if you seek to silence or make IN ANY WAY
"politically correct" Christians or anyone ELSE speaking for God's Will, God's ways and His perspective.

Ask your-SELF about the words you use. DO you use words about Christians that are exactly taken from "their" demonic dictionary? freeman was..
And I don't truly think it was his intent..

I could care LESS about dialectics and how I am "supposed" to act. This is LIFE not some script. Save that for the Conspiracy Club FILM

You can stick with freeman mary. I stick with Jesus, who is God If you're not there it is a wee bit different here mary.

You see WE, the Christians, are most sincerely the goads being kicked against in all this. No matter what it looks like, that's what it all boils down to.

Acts 26:14

I love you all with Christ's love. I know the best of you are well-meaning and good hearts.
I'm not better just saved, though yes it does make things infinitely better:.

But it is almost an impossible feat to fully and comprehensively conquer the powers of darkness and understand what they are, how, who and all this (i.e. Satan, Satanic powers and principalities), without being deeply accquianted with the Truth and Life.

Who should we be closer to knowing if we are truly enemies of darkness, but the light?

Christ dwells in every true believer.

Seek to silence or question their motives and you perch perilously in a very different camp, ironically.

And there's the fatal flaw for "good" men.

Merry Christmas to you both and all

Hope you understand.
Old 12-23-2004, 04:02 PM

One more thing on this gay stuff..and Christians..

I could have not posted this for fear of what the "impression" of me would be here..

I don't mind..

I am going to please got and not fear man..

God's Word says the fear of man is sin and brings a snare..

So heres what I was going to post here earlier on this topic..here..

I think you are insightful enough to NOT categorize me or my words if they resonate within a tainted morsel of your mind's eye in how you view the Christians.

At the end of the clip CBS showed a man hugging the other man and THEIR CAMERA closed up on the man's HANDS around the toher man's WAIST and then it closed UP on the one man's hands clasping in a COMPLETE embrace on major network tv news.

Now WHY? are we NOT supposed to hate them? I forget..THAT is the challenge..loving the sinner hating their SIN..I tell you it is your challenge TOO not to hate these folks though we HATE what they DO and dont do and stand for..

Yes these are some of your MOST huge weapons against these folks and ALL that that entails:
The TRUTH spoken in LOVE. DO that and you will have much more than a chink in their armour.
Old 12-23-2004, 09:06 PM

Lynn, please re-read my post... I don't think we are talking about the same issue... playing into the media's hands.

And please stop with that "hate" word and all the righteous judgement calls. I don't appreciate constantly hearing about people hating other people, just my two cents. The moslem hates the christian, the christian hates the gay, the government hates the people, the kids hate their parents, the parents hate each other and on and on it goes. Where it will stop, nobody knows.

Jesus and Mohammed are left and right, albeit completely different entities of religion and dogma based faith - that hegelian based principle. On second thought, I'm not entering into this dance.

Peace Lynn, I'll keep my two cents to myself in future.

XXX