Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Singles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2010, 05:36 PM

Default Re: Dangerous...

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhyena View Post
Blue Angel is just sayin that cuz she's testing the water
I'm 140 6ft handom devil.

Oh man this is fun. You should stop it with the stubborness, and kick it with me sometime on facebook. ...it's a conspiracy.

daniel.jjacobs@yahoo.com
Thanks, but no thanks.

I dont kick it with anyone but my husband.

Old 06-06-2010, 05:52 PM

HAHAHAHA!!!

Tell him, you, me, and him...

...and a great daine.

Super freak, super freak, super freakayeeeaaaaooowww!
Old 02-04-2012, 07:33 PM

Does this much paranoia usually accompany being a CT? I believe in some crazy weird stuff, but the only time I'm paranoid is when I'm high....
Old 02-05-2012, 02:05 PM

You feel a personal obligation to stick up for the justice of that which people don't see, it's normal. But the paranoia is you unrealistic perception of it which I don't blame you for. I was followed by a grey van over this shit before- but it wasn't until time passed and I realized I was a mere speck that couldn't create a mass social impact on the understanding, that my paranoia was irrational. I say you just need to take a step back, and make conspiracy information 25% of your life, rather than 75%, because nothing is going to change any sooner, whether you learn it all now, or not. One love man, nothing's gonna happen, you'll be fine. I Proved a lot of things, and nothing has happened to me, the times have changed.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:57 PM

Nice response! Well said!
Old 02-06-2012, 05:04 PM

thank you. Btw... what part of the conspiracy made you paranoid if you don't mind me asking...
Old 02-06-2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhyena View Post
thank you. Btw... what part of the conspiracy made you paranoid if you don't mind me asking...
I wasn't going to bring this up cause your response was so well said, but actually you misunderstood me.

What I was saying was that all over this forum I was seeing OTHER people show alot of paranoia (they're watching me, the satanists are out to get me etc...) and I was asking if this was normal or not because I've believed in weird conspiracy crap for years but it doesn't make me paranoid.

I wasn't actually talking about myself, but other people, when you responded so kindly and thoughtfully I didn't want to point that out, just commend you for a great post
Old 02-06-2012, 08:40 PM

Hahaha that's so true. I don't visit this site anymore because of the ridiculousness. But last time I was here, I had a blast fucking with them.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:07 PM

Oh God.. you mean like posting stuff like "I'm the spawn of Satan and I'm watching all of you!!!" Lol... I mean who knows dude, maybe they ARE being followed, I'd feel like a real jerk laughing about someone's paranoia only to find out they disappeared or something... then I'd be a sad panda.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:56 PM

Touche... haha... good point. But at the same time, I was watched for a year, and I said a lot of pretty intense stuff then, I basically proved that the Government doesn't realize there's a negative coercion in the U.S. Military- possibly that has a lot to do with 9/11, I wouldn't be surprised. But nothing ever happened to me... so it's kind of a joke to me now. I don't know, the whole killing people who know too much thing was a part of the "old ways" of that coercion, now-a-days they'd rather do nothing and work as hard as possible to make people look like fools, so I doubt they're even dead, they're just a bunch crazy people to me, getting carried away on their boat of "Conspiracy Theories." But you're right... it's a good thing I stopped doing that a long time ago. I'm Daniel Jacobs (Hyena) on facebook. I've directed my attention to other deep concepts now, I feel like I've defeated the conspiracy question already, it's old news to me. Steven Basset knows my input, it's an old topic.