Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2012, 03:46 PM

Default Re: Allegations of Mind Control in the Music Industry.

If there was no method to the madness and it was all kinds of different symbols and stuff I'd say it's just wacky out there artists and their funny interests in the occult. But it's themed... and it spreads across genre and artist, someone is putting these images in videos for a reason.

Now I question how much good they're doing, or if they are actually "controlling minds" now that I don't really think is happening. I don't see how some flashes of an image in a video is gonna turn a fan into a devil worshipper, or even in a lesser way just get them into the occult. I really don't think they can do much damage.

But the fact remains that someone is reiterating these same occult themes in almost all popular music at an alarming amount, so whether it's affective or not, they're trying.

Old 02-08-2012, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by symphonious View Post
If there was no method to the madness and it was all kinds of different symbols and stuff I'd say it's just wacky out there artists and their funny interests in the occult. But it's themed... and it spreads across genre and artist, someone is putting these images in videos for a reason.

Now I question how much good they're doing, or if they are actually "controlling minds" now that I don't really think is happening. I don't see how some flashes of an image in a video is gonna turn a fan into a devil worshipper, or even in a lesser way just get them into the occult. I really don't think they can do much damage.

But the fact remains that someone is reiterating these same occult themes in almost all popular music at an alarming amount, so whether it's affective or not, they're trying.
Just a further note on the "Turn Me On" by David Guetta and Nicki Minaj/Nadia Ali "Rapture" Remix comparison, Nadia Ali has one eye covered when she shows off her metal finger sheath and it is David Guetta's monocled eyepiece which sees the eye on the printed page when we see his own metal finger sheath.

Spooky comparison or what?
Old 02-08-2012, 02:32 PM

Black Flag | White Flag: The Suicide Cult of Lady Gaga Redemptrix

This is an interesting blog post about the strange phenomenon of gay teen boys dedicating their suicides to Lady Gaga. There seems to be a huge cult of personality centered around her that seems to encourage these sorts of acts of devotion to "Mother Monster". Her whole persona and body of work is dripping with occult symbols and references.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombstonehand View Post
Black Flag | White Flag: The Suicide Cult of Lady Gaga Redemptrix

This is an interesting blog post about the strange phenomenon of gay teen boys dedicating their suicides to Lady Gaga. There seems to be a huge cult of personality centered around her that seems to encourage these sorts of acts of devotion to "Mother Monster". Her whole persona and body of work is dripping with occult symbols and references.
Where do I even begin... Lady Gaga gives me worse chills than any other artist out there. I sense ZERO humanity in her, she seems completely souless, demonic, machine like, quite frankly I think her aura is terrifying. Not that I think she's out to get me or something, it's terrifying that a human can appear so demon-like in person, in her eyes, in her fashion.

And what good comes from calling people "little monsters" anyway? Doesn't that just perpetuate a negative connotation, making them feel good about being bad? And it's so unnerving that she has followers who see her as some kind of goddess or savior, what on earth causes such devotion?

If her music was provocative, ground breaking, compelling, then I would go "oh ok, it's the music" but her music is watered down, contrived, mindless, simple, and utterly void of any life or enchantment. It's just sappy electro pop, and she always sounds overly dramatic.

People will latch on to the weirdest things...
Old 02-08-2012, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Where do I even begin... Lady Gaga gives me worse chills than any other artist out there. I sense ZERO humanity in her, she seems completely souless, demonic, machine like, quite frankly I think her aura is terrifying. Not that I think she's out to get me or something, it's terrifying that a human can appear so demon-like in person, in her eyes, in her fashion.

And what good comes from calling people "little monsters" anyway? Doesn't that just perpetuate a negative connotation, making them feel good about being bad? And it's so unnerving that she has followers who see her as some kind of goddess or savior, what on earth causes such devotion?

If her music was provocative, ground breaking, compelling, then I would go "oh ok, it's the music" but her music is watered down, contrived, mindless, simple, and utterly void of any life or enchantment. It's just sappy electro pop, and she always sounds overly dramatic.

Those are excellent points!
Old 02-09-2012, 12:49 PM

Quote:

I saw Lady Gaga interviewed the other night on a music channel and it made me feel sorry for her. I didn't see the whole interview, only the end, and apparently she was teased at school. She described herself as the 'underdog' at school and on one occasion a group of boys got together and threw her in a trash bin and everyone laughed at her. When she described her family life and the things her family would do together she was in tears but I couldn't see what was making her cry. Now she is rich and famous (apparently) she chooses the rather less than glamorous method of getting around New York City, on a bicycle and apparently people love to wave to her as she cycles by.

Apparently Lady Gaga is a genuine hermaphrodite and she has practically admitted this in public. So it isn't really a wonder that she was teased at school.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:56 AM

Dont know if we are aloud to put pics and videos on here or not..if not please let me know and i wont do it again...if this words its called..SATAN'S ILLUSION -LADY GAGA...if i cant put it on here watch it on youtube..and watch her eyes and listen to her.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:57 AM

ok dont know how long this will stay up...I truly believe at this time there are demons inside of lady gaga...peoples eyes dont do this..i also believe she defiantly deal with aliens...
Old 02-10-2012, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2 View Post
ok dont know how long this will stay up...I truly believe at this time there are demons inside of lady gaga...peoples eyes dont do this..i also believe she defiantly deal with aliens...
You're right, her eyes are certainly doing some strange things throughout the interview. However I think it is probably more to do with her state of mind at the time rather than anything to do with possession. People who are on drugs can have eyes which go in different directions but someone in a dazed and confused state can have exactly the same thing.

Unless I was imagining it some strange things were said during the interview by both the interviewer and Gaga. Unless I misheard there was something about 'the planet goat' and 'a government hooker'?
Old 02-10-2012, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
You're right, her eyes are certainly doing some strange things throughout the interview. However I think it is probably more to do with her state of mind at the time rather than anything to do with possession. People who are on drugs can have eyes which go in different directions but someone in a dazed and confused state can have exactly the same thing.

Unless I was imagining it some strange things were said during the interview by both the interviewer and Gaga. Unless I misheard there was something about 'the planet goat' and 'a government hooker'?
Yes that was in there. And let me say as someone who has been very very much immersed in the drug culture, I have NEVER EVER seen anyone's body or eyes move like that because of drugs. I've seen people who could hardly keep their eyes open, I've seen people scratch and shake, and sweat, but no matter how tweaked a person was, it still appeared to be ONE person who was just heavily drugged.

I look at lady gaga, and it looks like she's trying to keep down something in her that is trying to bust out. Like she has these involuntary moments where something wild eyed and almost animal pokes up into her face and then you see her kind of shake it back down almost. That is the vibe I was getting from this, two spirits fighting for control of one body. And that is NOT even because I WANT this demon thing to be true or I'm trying to make it seem true, no I mean, just from my knowledge of what drugs do to peoples expression and eyes, that was unlike anything I've ever seen.

I know that you will all probably think I'm horrible for liking Bill O' Reilly, but put that aside for a minute, Bill O' Reilly will have these body language experts come on his show, and they examine the body language of people and tell you what their movements are saying and how their movements say different things than what they are verbally saying.

I would be soooo interested to see what one of those experts thought of this video. I swear, it's like a beast is trying to bust out through her face and she keeps having to shake it back down..... I really wasn't expecting that to be so weird... I thought I was gonna be like "oh you're blowing this out of proportion" No... that was legitimately frightening.

Like seriously, I'm going to develop a phobia of this woman, I'm going to start seeing her behind me in the mirror and having nightmares about her appearing out my window. She is the scariest person I have ever seen... EVER. Even people that I KNOW have done horrible evil like Charles Manson, I know he's evil, I know what he did, but I'm not gonna be having nightmares about his eyes. I may very well not sleep tonight because images of Gaga will haunt me... I don't even want to speculate, there is just something VERY VERY wrong with that woman...