Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2012, 07:23 PM

Default Re: Allegations of Mind Control in the Music Industry.

I'm sorry to double post, that gaga video sent me searching for more answers. I came across this, listen to this woman talk about her alter ego. The craziest thing, look at the comments below the video, people just going "It's her alter ego, every rapper has one, its just her gimmick"

Watch this video, listen to HOW she describes this "alter ego" and tell me if you think it's as crazy as I do that ANYONE can watch this and just pass it off like that! It almost has me thinking "mind control" because any common sense person should be able to see she's not talking about some fun character she plays for entertainment value, she's talking about something real and sinister, just... just watch.

And I just want to add, I'm watching alot of these videos on mind control, WHY DO THEY ALL PLAY SUCH CREEPY MUSIC???? What they're saying is real and creepy ENOUGH, you don't need to make it worse with freaking creepy ass music! JEEEZ!!!

Last edited by symphonious : 02-10-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by symphonious View Post
I'm sorry to double post, that gaga video sent me searching for more answers. I came across this, listen to this woman talk about her alter ego. The craziest thing, look at the comments below the video, people just going "It's her alter ego, every rapper has one, its just her gimmick"

Watch this video, listen to HOW she describes this "alter ego" and tell me if you think it's as crazy as I do that ANYONE can watch this and just pass it off like that! It almost has me thinking "mind control" because any common sense person should be able to see she's not talking about some fun character she plays for entertainment value, she's talking about something real and sinister, just... just watch.

And I just want to add, I'm watching alot of these videos on mind control, WHY DO THEY ALL PLAY SUCH CREEPY MUSIC???? What they're saying is real and creepy ENOUGH, you don't need to make it worse with freaking creepy ass music! JEEEZ!!!
Well that was just stunning! She definitely appears to be saying that she is possessed by a mischievous spirit called 'Roman'.

Spirit possession may not be what is happening here however as it could also be a case of Multiple Personality Disorder. The condition is said to be caused by childhood trauma and is related to hysteria.

How common are such claims among pop musicians?
Old 02-11-2012, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
You're right, her eyes are certainly doing some strange things throughout the interview. However I think it is probably more to do with her state of mind at the time rather than anything to do with possession. People who are on drugs can have eyes which go in different directions but someone in a dazed and confused state can have exactly the same thing.

Unless I was imagining it some strange things were said during the interview by both the interviewer and Gaga. Unless I misheard there was something about 'the planet goat' and 'a government hooker'?
Trawling on Google I managed to ascertain that the Planet G.O.A.T. (Government Owned Alien Territory) is tied in with Gaga's 'Born This Way'.

On Facebook we are told the following:

Quote:
Little Monsters, You Were Re-Born On This Planet, Planet G.O.A.T. The Race Within The Race Of Humanity, The Race Which Bears No Prejudice, But Boundless Freedom.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Well that was just stunning! She definitely appears to be saying that she is possessed by a mischievous spirit called 'Roman'.

Spirit possession may not be what is happening here however as it could also be a case of Multiple Personality Disorder. The condition is said to be caused by childhood trauma and is related to hysteria.

How common are such claims among pop musicians?
I think they're pretty common. But it's just like, people keep saying it's her persona, her image, a marketing tool. If that were the case, she wouldn't be saying she tried to make him leave and he wouldn't, she wouldn't say "he says the things I don't want to say, he's violent" These are not the comments of someone who is creating a persona for her career, and the fact that people pass it off like that is the creepiest part to me.

As far as it being like schitzophrenia or something along those lines, that could be possible, but if I had to give my opinion, I would say it doesn't seem the most likely explanation, though it is definitely a possibility.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Trawling on Google I managed to ascertain that the Planet G.O.A.T. (Government Owned Alien Territory) is tied in with Gaga's 'Born This Way'.

Yeah, but with all the occult symbolism she seems so obsessed with it, isn't it just all too coincidental that she picked "GOAT" as the acronym, yeah, it's just a coincidence.

(I'm not implying you were saying it was, I'm really not sure if you were saying that or not, I'm just saying it in general)
Old 02-11-2012, 04:11 AM

Quote:
I think they're pretty common. But it's just like, people keep saying it's her persona, her image, a marketing tool. If that were the case, she wouldn't be saying she tried to make him leave and he wouldn't, she wouldn't say "he says the things I don't want to say, he's violent" These are not the comments of someone who is creating a persona for her career, and the fact that people pass it off like that is the creepiest part to me.

As far as it being like schitzophrenia or something along those lines, that could be possible, but if I had to give my opinion, I would say it doesn't seem the most likely explanation, though it is definitely a possibility.
Just to clear up a misconception here. Schizophrenia is very different from MPD. The former is characterized by hallucinations and the second is more akin to hysteria. MPD is also know as Dissociative Identity Disorder:

Dissociative identity disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 02-11-2012, 04:17 AM

It really wasn't a misconception, as I was just throwing out a random mental disorder, I have no idea the definition of schitzophrenia or mpd, I might as well have just said "it's possible it could be a mental disorder" lol.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:29 AM

Quote:

Wikipedia has some interesting stuff on Nicki Minaj's alter ego(s):

Nicki Minaj - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
While growing up, Minaj's home life was often chaotic, with her parents constantly fighting.[49] As a means of escape, she would create characters and live her life through them.[49] In an interview with New York she stated, "To get away from all their fighting, I would imagine being a new person. 'Cookie' was my first identity that stayed with me for a while. I went on to 'Harajuku Barbie,' then 'Nicki Minaj'. Fantasy was my reality."[49]

For her debut album, Minaj created another alter-ego named "Roman Zolanski".[50] She stated that in songs like "Bottoms Up" with Trey Songz it is not Minaj rapping, but instead Roman Zolanski, and claims that Roman is her "twin sister". She claims that he was born inside her, out of rage, and becomes him when she is angry. She has also said 'He is a demon inside her'. Roman has been compared to Eminem's alter ego Slim Shady, and on the song "Roman's Revenge" from Pink Friday, Minaj and Eminem collaborate, using these alter egos.[51] On the collaboration, she said "The new album is going to have a lot of Roman on it ... And if you're not familiar with Roman, then you will be familiar with him very soon. Hes the boy that lives inside of me. He's a lunatic and he's gay and he'll be on there a lot." Roman also has a "mother" called "Martha Zolanski",[52] who also appeared on the song Roman's Revenge, with a British accent.[53] Martha appears in the video for "Moment 4 Life" where she appears to be Minaj's magical Godmother. In songs such as "All I Do Is Win (Remix)" it is Minaj rapping.[50] Minaj stated that on her debut album, fans will get to "meet" Nicki, Roman and Onika.[50]

On November 18, 2010, Minaj assumed a different alter-ego named "Nicki Teresa".[54] Wearing a colorful scarf around her head, she went around as the "healer to her fans" as she visited them at The Garden of Dreams Foundation at Fuse studios in New York City.[54] Minaj made an appearance on Lopez Tonight on December 6, 2010 and presented a different alter-ego for the Spanish-inspired occasion, named "Rosa" (pronounced Rrrrrosa).[55]
Old 02-11-2012, 10:51 AM

Quote:
You're right, her eyes are certainly doing some strange things throughout the interview. However I think it is probably more to do with her state of mind at the time rather than anything to do with possession. People who are on drugs can have eyes which go in different directions but someone in a dazed and confused state can have exactly the same thing.

Unless I was imagining it some strange things were said during the interview by both the interviewer and Gaga. Unless I misheard there was something about 'the planet goat' and 'a government hooker'?
lol..yes you herd right..govberment hooker is what the guy was calling lady gaga and yes she says the planet goat..that is satan a goat...oh she also says that she is a vessel....if you know or believe in aliens and i do ..you can here in her s peach the alien...ill show you something else if i can find it..its a little off topic but important...

I believe this cause what has happened to lady gaga with her eyes has happened to me..and im not on drugs...its demons that enter the body..i happen to know the evil rim, at least part of them..this is how they work...what a shame...it really is....

loll..makes me wonder if there is a planet called goats...lol..
Old 02-11-2012, 10:54 AM

Quote:

very good..didnt even think of that about goat..i thought of satan...nice very likely as well