Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2011, 07:18 PM

Default Re: Warning. Above Top Secret is a CIA/Freemason front!

there is a post in here by blueangel. he aked me to post a vedio or a picture in this form showing the 2nd plane hiting the tower.
now what im geting at is this.. after i posted on ats for a while i sudenly found my account changed to the david ickes forum.. while in that forum i told all that i saw the plane hit the tower because i was there. as i been telling all in the david ickes forum .. there was some kind of a conspiracy going on in that subject about no planes hiting the towers.. and they all wanted me to show proof of this and even when i did find a picture of it they still say it did not happen..
now in the post from blue angel here in this forum blue angel sudenly and without it as part of the plane subject in this forum and the subject was only in the david ickes forum.. so blue angel must be a lonly person to post in the david ickes forum as another name then here in this forum ask me to show proof a plane hit the tower when this was not even part of the subject he just posted that to me only because he has a account in the david ickes forum.. what one was you there blue angel what user name
in other words blue angel knew just what the debate in the david ickes forum was about.. because he was or still is a member there. and asked me here in this forum when i am going to show proof a plane hit the tower
he can not know about the details of this debate in david ickes unless he was in that debate in that forum.. giving me a hard time there as well as in this forum.. so what is it with you blue angel.. was you in the armageddon forum to.. ill bet you are in the defending the truth forum to arent you..
the question is... why is he in every forum i go finding fault with anything and everything.. are you man enought to just be polite and not make any degrading comments about my posts.. if its just what i post that bothers you that is..

Old 09-11-2011, 08:16 PM

Blue Angels job as a paid govt disinfo shill - is to follow people who know too much and shut them down - discredit and ridicule.

Anywhere you go forums wise they have a keystroke logger hacked into your PC and can see where you go, your passwords etc and they follow you to discredit you or get you banned - this is their job they get paid $ to spend all day to do this as part of the 9/11 coverup.

When I created fictitious accounts at photobucket and box.net and uploaded documents of the US$100 billion international inter bank wire transfer between HRH Queen Elizabeth 11's private London Coutes bank, and the accounts in USA of Bush 41 & 43, Jeb Bush & Arbusto (Spanish for Bush) energy etc - and I posted links for people to download and copy save this data for the eventual 9/11 treason trials, they bought the company's in order to close down those accounts so that no one could download the evidence sufficient to get Bush's tried and killed for treason.

This is how evil the military junta cabal running USA have become - kill their own people 3000+ on 9/11 and at Bali and Port Arthur etc etc.

You should expect no less - tis all a part pf proving the evil at large.

Eventually Russia will Nuke Washington DC - NOT to attack the people of America but to free them from the illegal junta who took over the country at Yr 2000 false elections.

The coming nuclear attack on Washington will be to free the American people from their oppressors.

Only a question of time now.

Cheers!

The primary manifestation of Time is Change

Ee does NOT equal Em Cee Squared!

M = Δ T
Old 09-15-2011, 10:47 AM

ATS & GLP are two of the biggest shill sites available on the internet. If you want reliable information that is not controlled in anyway, then may I suggest TheFringeEnigma.com. TheFringeEnigma is a new conspiracy forum that can be trusted

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-28-2011, 09:34 AM

So is Bob Powell the real deal or is he a government fake?????

I've just started going on there recently ( ATS ) and my opinion is , that it seems pretty genuine , Im not saying for one minuite what your saying hasn't got any truth to it.

By the way i came via these sights from truthseeker.co.uk
Old 02-12-2012, 06:59 PM

I agree i totally hate ats with a strong passion
Old 03-04-2012, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleninX View Post
The thread there has made some remarkable connections to ATS and The Department of Defense.
Are you talking about this thread? SHTF411.com • Connecting ATS to the Department of Defense[working research thread]

If so, I agree. Awesome research.

This tactic of "Owning the Opposition" has been used for thousands of years. When the civil rights movement became a problem for the Elites in the 1960's they basically went in and bought them. Same with the anti-war movement, the Tea Party, and the #Occupy movement.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:04 AM

GLP are likewise also owned.

I used to watch the odd article linked off newsblock.com a scrolling news list site.

So one day I thought what the heck I'll register and keep an eye on their forums which i did for maybe 6 weeks or so.

One day I thought I'd make a one line humorous post on a thread "what would you say to an alien visitor to earth.

My response was "I would say, take me to your leaders - ours are all assholes".

For that i was banned on my first post - the excuse was that i was stalking the website?

I noticed that Newsblock stopped carrying their forums topics as articles links on their website - obviously I wasn't the first who followed links there form the news list site and was treated badly.

GLP seemed to intimate that if I PAID a subscription - that my banning might be overlooked / reversed...?

One free post and they ban you and ask for money?

The forums not THAT bloody interesting! Screw them and ATS.

ATS and GLP would have to be 2 of the very WORST forums on the internet. When I posted REAL "top secret data" at ATS I was likewise banned forthwith.

You have to learn to be discerning on the internet.

If it smells like a duck and quacks like a duck - the odds are it is a duck.

The question thus is - if they are such poor forums (and they undoubtedly are) why is this forum so poorly supported?

The spammers are enough to drive people away...better moderation would go a long way to making this place more user friendly, I get tired of checking in to see few if any new posts, no reply's to my own posts and only sales of illegal drugs etc offered on every page within the site by the same spammer.

Cheers!

The primary manifestation of Time is Change

Ee does NOT equal Em Cee Squared!

M = Δ T
Old 03-05-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Moone View Post
GLP are likewise also owned.
I saw documentation showing that, like ATS, GLP is run as an intelligence agency front corporation.

Independent, free-market currencies such as Bitcoin are a genuine threat to the global banking elite. I heard GLP would ban you for posting about Bitcoin. I tried it.

I signed up for an account at GLP and posted "Have you guys heard of this Bitcoin thing"? As soon as I hit the "post" button I was instantly banned by an automated process. Try it yourself.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:00 AM

Default I love This forum!!!

Hi there this is my first time posting. But i been a forum guess for the longest and i decided to post and tell how i like this forum
Old 09-26-2012, 07:32 AM
I work for God

Bump