Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2012, 11:27 AM

Default Re: What is TIME exactly?

Hello Ian, have been reading your and EireEngineer's discussion and find it both interesting and enjoyable. I have a couple of comments concerning, 1. your reference to the Great year of 26000 years. This is is the apparent movement of the sun through the background of stars organized as constellations. The ones that the sun passes through are called the zodiac and this is due to the slow wobble of the earth over that 26000 years.
I believe that suns path around the galaxy is considerably longer. The sun is located about 30,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way. So the diameter of the orbit is 60,000 years, which means the distance traveled for one orbit is about 188,400 light years. From what I remember, the sun's motion about the galactic center is at about 120,000 mph. I haven't done the math, but I believe a full revolution takes about 2.5 million years. However, I do not believe that this will affect the theoretical results you reached.

The second comment is about concept of the MEG. You proposed a battery connected pole to pole, with a switch inserted. The electrical flow will be from positive to negative, and here I have to agree with EireEngineer, when the switch closes the circuit, the potential will rise at the positive pole moving an electron into the conductor. This will start the electron flow. As the conductor is already full of atoms with electrons, when the first electron enters the conductor they all bump at once and an electron exits the conductor at the negative pole. It's like small pipe full of ball bearings, if you push one in, one will exit at the same time. They all bump at once. As to the rest of the theory I cant say.

What I am interested in is monetary systems and banking and how the elite have been using them for years to extract wealth from the people.
I haven't seen these topics on this site, so when I figure where to start the discussion please reply with your thoughts on the issue.
Thanks for letting bend your ear.

Old 01-08-2012, 09:07 AM

Quote:
I believe that suns path around the galaxy is considerably longer.
Your correct about the difference between equinoctial precession great year of ~25730 years or so, and the orbit of the sun about the ecliptic plane of the milky way galaxy. Sorry if my explanation created an impression otherwise.

Quote:
However, I do not believe that this will affect the theoretical results you reached.
Your correct it won't affect the math - which stands on its own.

Quote:
It's like small pipe full of ball bearings, if you push one in, one will exit at the same time. They all bump at once
In fact electrical flow along a wire does take a period of time depending on the conductivity of the wire. Its slower for example in a semi conductor and doesn't occur at all in insulators.

In superconductor's the speed (velocity for Eirie Engineer) is thought to approach that of the speed of light!

All the same there is a time delay so unlike the ball bearings in a pipe explanation - "the pushing one ball bearing in at one end and thus instantaneously forcing one out at the other end" without the passage of time, doesn't hold with observed experimental results.

This is part of the problem of our fundamental understanding of sun atomic particles behavior.

In a biography written just before his death, Professor Einstein, is quoted as admitting he had a fundamental error in Relativity. It was he said, one which-when corrected-will explain how light - an obvious wave form - can be propagated across an apparently non-inertial space.

Why is it that in the "time zone" of the nucleus of an atom, "time" seems to "slow down" so that the "measured velocity" of the electron appears to be only 1/137th the speed of light? But the electron's behavior seems to be that it is everywhere around the atom at the same time, or has a "virtual velocity" of infinity.
The physical constant alpha turns out to be equal to 1/137.
It is as if the free energy of the electron has been gravitationally red-shifted by a nucleon-sized black hole.
This changes all observed measurements of time and distance.
The amount of time dilation or gravitational red-shifting of the electron in its ground state compared to the masses of the electron and proton are defined by the universally measured constant called "alpha."
The relationship between the "virtual" and "actual" velocity, meaning distance to time, of the electron is "c."
The relationship of mass/energy to time, meaning gravity, is hidden within Planck's Constant "h."
The relationship of electrical charge "e" to time and gravity is found in the "alpha" definition.
Attempting to produce a complete system of universal science based only on the triumvirate of "measured constants" e, c, and h, has proven to be insufficient and incomplete.
It turns out that a minimum of four constants are needed to define all the properties of time and space.

These words in Blue and Red are quotes from men far smarter than me.

That said, I am relatively sure that we will eventually finds that there will be a minimum requirement of 6 constants (could be 7 even!) will be required to explain all that we observe in our universe!

The recent published works of Nassim Harramein seems to support that statement.

The following is attributed to purported Time Traveler John Titor who claimed to be from the year 2036 - and visited us in yr 2000/2001

Source: Posts-January 2001

Quote:
Who doesn't love string theory? Please forgive the next few comments, I'm trying to be cryptic and jump starting my memory at the same time. In 2036, string theory still dominates physics due to its continued "effect" of encompassing other physical properties from unrelated fields.
A great deal of the theoretical mathematics behind time travel was discovered by testing various ideas in string theory and eliminating the anomalies. As I recall, it was this original work that led to the final proof that six dimensions do indeed curl up to give us our observable universe. This in turn supported more of the theoretical math behind time travel.
It's ironic that the beauty of string theory gives future engineers the confidence to create the distortion unit even though the final proof is still unknown.

Perhaps we should all agree what we mean when we use the phrase "time travel". We are all moving forward in time just by existing and the effects of acceleration and gravity do "slow" time down for the observer so the rest of the world seems to speed up around them.
If we call this natural time travel (time-like trips on a single worldline) then perhaps its really controlled time travel that you are after (space-like trips on a single worldline or traveling to alternate worldlines).

With that, it may then be useful to separate the concept of controlled time travel into theory and practice. In theory, time travel was taken seriously by mainstream science when it discovered that Einstein's equations do indeed support the possibility of controlled time travel under special relativity. Since special relativity (under its current limitations) has been proved useful and accurate in predicting other physical phenomena, it is widely believed that controlled time travel is also possible.
Nearly all of the solutions that allow time travel in special relativity also have the annoying problem of crushing the time traveler in a wake of radiation and gravity.
In my experience, there is only one safe way to obtain controlled time travel and that involves the "safe" properties of a Kerr singularity (black hole). However, I do not discount the possibility of other methods either physical or metaphysical. I'm just not sure I would bet my life on them without any math to back them up.

You mentioned a divergence percentage between time lines. How is it possible to measure divergence?The measurement for worldline divergence is an observation variable isolated to the distortion unit. An effective analogy would be a "gravity radar". The unit's sensors take a "snapshot" of the local gravity around the unit before a flight. During travel, this baseline is periodically checked to make sure there are no major changes in the environment that would cause a catastrophic mass failure (brick wall appearing from nowhere). The percentage of VGL divergence from one worldline to another is a calculated guess by the three computers that control the unit based on its starting point. It is useless in describing characteristics of individual worldlines.
There is a bit of folklore about the first distortion driver who reaches a destination with a zero divergence. This would mean they had traveled on a space-like trip to their own worldline of origin. This paradox is quite possible although highly unlikely. I wonder if anyone out there can take current string theory and make that one work on paper?
You said 6 curled up dimensions. The current string theory suggests that there should be at least 7.
I may be mistaken but I thought it was pretty well established now that (N-10) was on track.

Does the microsingularity that powers your time machine physically reduce the size of objects during operation? Actually, there are 2 singularities in the unit. The gravity field is manipulated by three factors that affect it in distinct ways. Adding electric charge to the singularities increases the diameter of the inner event horizons. Adding mass to the singularities increases the area of gravitational influence around the singularities. Rotating and positioning the polar axis of the singularities affects and alters the gravity sinusoid.
The effects of the gravity produced by the unit do not have enough time to significantly alter physical objects within a reasonable distance from the outside of the sinusoid. No, things do not get smaller.

If the electron injection system alters the shape of the field, would that not force the unit to accelerate through space as well as time?There is no relative movement in space due to three main factors. Large, kinetic energy inducing effects of the gravity field are compensated for by the interaction of the singularities. The mass of the unit and any objects inside the sinusoid do not exhibit any huge increases on the departure worldline during travel. The observed path of the traveler is obtained by changing the gravity, not by moving the vehicle. The black hole comes to you.

To me, time has two definitions. I see time as a mathematical component of a 10 dimensional super universe. It is a variable I use to define my location and existence.
I also see time as a metaphysical compromise our senses use to define the area of collective existence God has placed us in.

Yes, a "Zero Deviation" is thought to be impossible. However, consider that an exact entry point "may" not be necessary to get home. The important factor is the path, not the destination. Under multiple world theory, there are an infinite number of "homes" that I could return to that don't have me there. The divergence for that window is somewhere near .0002377%.

Parallel universes exist independently of each other and only interact to avoid the collapse of the wave function for any given particle or event that you are looking at.
I like to imagine it as a series of parallel lines crossed by a wavy wave. Each point on the wavy line where a straight line crosses it represents an alternate outcome. The multiple "yous" on each worldline record a different result for the activity of the particle.

I believe the closest non-related evidence for multiple universes right now comes from the physics (derived from special relativity) of rotating (Kerr) black holes. If you examine a typical Penrose map, science agrees that you can travel to "other universes" through these cosmic oddities. They can't be different places in your own universe (worldline) because you would have to violate the speed of light limit to get there.
Since the existence of multiple universes is a reality from my viewpoint, please allow me to disclose an idea we toss around a bit in 2036. Since all possibilities, outcomes and events are occurring and exist simultaneously; it would mean there are multiple universes out there where "you" are living a day behind and a day ahead of the "you" on this universe.
There are some who believe that memory is some sort of information transfer or communication with the "yous" in the past, across worldlines or universes. Although this is seemingly quite ridiculous, if you think that could be true, than physics tells us that the same information transfer from our future selves on other worldlines is not only possible but certain. Could it be that fantasy or "what if" scenarios are actually future memory from an alternate "us" on a future worldline?
According to physics, there is no reason why this cannot be true.

Greetings. I am a time traveler from the year 2036. I am on my way home after getting an IBM 5100 computer system from the year 1975.
My "time" machine is a stationary mass, temporal displacement unit manufactured by General Electric. The unit is powered by two, top-spin, dual-positive singularities that produce a standard, off-set Tipler sinusoid.

My initial flight was from 2036 to 1975 (61 yrs). I then went from 1975 to 2000 (25 yrs.) Later this year, one of two favorable windows will open and I will return to my 2036 (35 yrs.)

(1) I would estimate there are about 10 units like mine (C204) and twenty larger units (C206). The main difference is the sensitivity and number of the main Cesium clocks. I would estimate that some sort of public time travel will be common around 2045.

The distortion unit reaches its target destination by using very sensitive gravity sensors and atomic clocks. The basic unit of calculation is the second. So yes, in a sense you do "dial in" in a date and the computer system controls the distortion field. At maximum power, the unit I have is capable of traveling about 10 years an hour.
Unfortunately, time travel is not an exact science. There is inherent error and chaos in the computers ability to make accurate calculations. Based on the current technology of the clocks and sensors, distortion units are only accurate to about 60 years or so. So no, in 2036, we are unable to travel back 1000 years due to the error rate in the system. The divergence between the worldline of origin and the target worldline would be too great.

The source of power for the C204 that allows it to distort and manipulate gravity comes from two microsingularities that were created, captured and cleaned at a much larger and "circular" facility. The dual event horizons of each one and their mass is manipulated by injecting electrons onto the surface of their respective ergospheres. The electricity comes from batteries. The breakthrough that will allow for this technology will occur within a year or so when CERN brings their larger facility online.
Perhaps it would have been clearer to state that the math has been around since 1970. I would urge you to examine the properties of Kerr black holes and Tipler cylinders. An actual working prototype was first tested in 2034.

Miniaturizing the clocks and sensors, creating clever ways to vent x-rays and creating a computer system dependable enough to calculate the changes required to the field were the main challenges.
All interesting suggestions related to this topic for consideration or to ponder if you prefer.

In yr 2001 when this was first posted online believe CERN facility was still under construction and not widely publicized yet he named it before most anyone had heard of it.

I'm aware he made some predictions that have not eventuated on this world time line like "no olympics after yr 2004" for example.

Also that USA would erupt into internal conflict (civil war?) with a brief short (nuclear) "world war 3" in 2015!

There are many who spend an inordinate amount of time trying to discredit JTitor as a time traveler and good luck to them.

I am personally more interested in what he says about time itself and how it relates to my hypothesis that there's as much energy within Time as there is within Mass i.e. M = Δ T.

With your advanced Math ability - why not resolve the equation I posted a page or so back i.e. substitute Einsteins Alpha constant (1/137) for C^2 in Einsteins original 21 equation proof for e=mc^2?

So far no one else here has bothered.

Cheers!

The primary manifestation of Time is Change

Ee does NOT equal Em Cee Squared!

M = Δ T

Last edited by Ian Moone : 01-08-2012 at 09:17 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:58 AM

Quote:
So it would seem, young jeddi!

Perhaps you should start a thread of your ow to that effect, - rather than seek to change the topic of this one by posting an off topic reply.

Thank you.

M = Δ T
Old 01-24-2012, 11:04 AM

See Kiddies - ample proof that energy drinks, mixed with crystal meth will severely fuck with your brain!

This intellect is our species best hope for the future?
Nuke us all now and save us the torture of being slowly dumbed to death!.
Damn oxygen thieves...

A simple condom when you were both still just a shag in your dads bag could have saved the world all this grief.

Perhaps your dads should have both been sterilized at birth, or at least stuck with wanking in the shower and creating drain babies!

Now the world is stuck with you two....

If ever there was a case for shape shifting aliens that feed on human flesh - you two make the supreme case for it!

Cheers!

M = Δ T
Old 01-25-2012, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Moone View Post
See Kiddies - ample proof that energy drinks, mixed with crystal meth will severely fuck with your brain!

This intellect is our species best hope for the future?
Nuke us all now and save us the torture of being slowly dumbed to death!.
Damn oxygen thieves...

A simple condom when you were both still just a shag in your dads bag could have saved the world all this grief.

Perhaps your dads should have both been sterilized at birth, or at least stuck with wanking in the shower and creating drain babies!

Now the world is stuck with you two....

If ever there was a case for shape shifting aliens that feed on human flesh - you two make the supreme case for it!

Cheers!
Precisely.

Last edited by Ian Moon : 01-25-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:46 AM

NIce explanation

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.