Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2005, 09:35 PM

Default First Nuclear FUSION Reactor To Be Built In France.

Europe, along with Japan and others have voted to begin building the worlds first Nuclear Fusion Reactor in France. This is telling.

Fusion is fact. Hot fusion that is. The one that requires multi billion dollar budgets so you and I wont be benefiting with one in the back yard pulling zero point energy out of the ether...for free.

They will use fusion reactors to supply hydrogen as well as electricity for fuel cell technology so you can drive your car around. Indeed the future is bright....but first...the lock down.

Central to the unveiling of technologies that will knock your socks off will be YOU submitting to a NWO dictatorship run by the Political/Intellectual/Business-Financial Elite.

It will be benign in nature...meaning - there will be NO dead bodies, at first.

By scaring us to death with war or threats of war, famine, supervolcanoes, disease and Christian Fundamentalists run amok - we will accept the kinder gentler dictatorship of REASON with open arms.

You will be glad to accept your flashy "Smart Card" I.D with RFID linked GPS tracking...after all you have no value in your self as a unique creation of God so you'll take the State recognition...see, you are somebody after all.

And lets not forget the "consumer convienence"! Man! Thumb scan linked with my unique DNA pattern number given me at birth after my "PKU heel prick test". With this baby, plastic gets replaced with FLESH! So much easier to use and with all the biometric scanning built in my I.D can never be theived.

Why I can buy, buy, buy till the cows come home or until the depression hits...but then...WULLAH! With but a few side effects in individuals (psychosis...%50 after 10 years continuous use) the new brain chemical stimulants work well...and if that does'nt work? Why, a brain chip of course. Designed to stimulate the "Limbic" or emotional centers of the brain so you never realise you're a little bird in a golden cage.

And if you DO realise you're a little bird in a golden cage....well, what are you going to do about it? To late. Should have thought about it instead of watching Desperate Housewives...coz now YOU are really desperate.

But back to the reactor...

France eh? Thats designed to rub it into the Yanks. The American public that is. Not the Elite that Bush represents...they're in on it.

As the U.S is pushed further and further into chaos with a slow motion economic collapse - Europe, Russia and China will form an economic allience and share technology gaurantee'd to bring on a unheralded standard of living...to a locked down peasantry. A well off peasantry mind you.

And what are you Yanks going to do with your silly Constitution and Bill of Rights? Eat it? Wipe your arse with it?

Soon Americans will learn that their silly "individual rights" are a recipe for disaster. The good of the many bear rights over the selfish few did'nt you know. Of course the fact that recurrent disasters are brought on by a selfish few at the top will not be mentioned.

Once Europeans have had their appetite for refusing the NWO European Constitution - through a flood of money and goods, Americans will learn soon enough that rewriting their constitution is the only answer to catch up with the Central Asian Block. That and subservience to the Beast System.

This soon to be brought online fusion reactor signals something more than simply endless energy. It means a point in the plan has been reached and a new stage is about to unfold.

Some will say it signals a response to the Neo-Con vision of American Imperial dominence by making Europe and others free from American control of energy. I dont buy it.

They are about to unfurl the goodies. The ones kept in that big warehouse run by the patent office.

You will be given a choice...accept the NWO doctrine and philosophy and the future is bright. Resist? We will plunge you back to the dark ages.

I have a third choice. Resist, hang them from the neck until dead, then continue on with our bright future under the guidence of a Supernatural God.

There are some false choices about to be offered and some juicy carrots. Like the Iraqi resistence, we are being offered something...because THEY are losing.

This is our chance to "Strike The Proverbial Root". If we let them win - partially win - or back off to fight another day we lose. Nothing less than total exposure of the Elite Banking and Financial system will do. Let the words "Bankers run the world and they suck!" be on the lips of every peasant that walks the Earth. The hangings can follow shortly there after.

As they squeeze they constellate resistence. Those that laugh at you now begin to wake up. They are in a Catch 22 situation...hence the goodies...and perhaps some backsliding. Dont fall for it.

Root them out from EVERY nook and cranny. DO NOT go back to sleep.

With due respect for the many dead from 9-11 and ALL the Banker Scams before...i thank God for 9-11...because of it they rise from their trenches and bunkers and we have them in our sights. Like cockroaches running for cover when the kitchen light comes on...do what comes natuarally....treat them like the inhuman/manipulating scum they are.

If we dont use this oppurtunity now they'll back off and try again. They've been waitng a couple hundred years at least so they'll be back...so get cracking.

Do not make the mistake of the useless Left of the late 60's and 70's.