Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Banned

Default Raising Godly Daughters

I admire all the righteous, Christian moms and dads out there trying to raise there Christian daughters in evil, sinful, Satanic Whore-Babylon America.
From time to time, I, America's Crusader against Vice and Satan, will share my wisdom with you the righteous massess. I hope what I say can be helpful.

It seems to me that training our daughters to be chaste and escape the pervert media requir3es extra vigilance for parents. We know the media is pimping out our daughters and sons with unholy images designged to fill them with lust and evil desired. I advise, therefore, that you do the following:

1) Nickolodeon is a good channel. Disney has been invaded by perverts and whore mongers introducing the idea skimpy whore clothes is good for your daughter. If she watches this, she will want to dress like a cheap whore which will inflame the boys with lust.
We know young men are cursed with Original Sin, and lust after the flesh of their female classmates. It makes no sense sending your daughter to school dressed like a cheap whore, and expect the boys to treat her like a lady.
I'd suggest modest clothes and skirts that hit the ankles.

2) Make sure to refer to other girls that dress like cheap whores as such. If you are driving down the street and see such a degenerate, point this miscreant trollop out and inform your daughter she is a cheap, disgusting, depraved, Hell bound harlot. Remind her that harlots burn in Hell fire forever and ask her if she can imagine napalm pouring on her flesh, burning straight to the bones as her undying skull screams in agony for eternity. Ask her to imagine every time she sees this painted harlots pierced with spears and her entrails dripping blood on the ground as she screams in agony, the pain never dying as her body is shredded with knives, swords, spears, axes and spikes.
Fear is excellent in keeping your daughter chaste. "The fear of the Lord is the begining of Wisdom" says the Scripture. We know from Scripture that females give in easily to temptation.

3) Makeup is Satan's tool. NEVER allow her to wear makeup! Why, if you're going to do that why don't you just put her on "the stroll" and why don't you dress like SuperFly? Makeup is a horrible evil and invites the predatory stares of lust filled young men who crave nothing more then to violate you'r daughter with their impious hands and lecherous stares. NO MAKEUP-EVER!!!!
If you are letting hear wear makeup, you're nothing more then a disgusting pimp. You should be ashamed and if you lived in a godly town, you would be ran out of town or socially ostracised as a slimy, perverted freak.

4) Girls should only date with an appropriate male family member to protect her honor. We know boys are filled with hormones and that the vile fire of lust writhes in their mortal body, compelling them to seek to fornicate with your daughter. An adult male family member can protect your daughters honor, and if the little freak gets fresh, punch him out.
As a side note, tell you sons that if some dude gets fresh with their sister, they should beat him down but good. It is their duty to protect their sisters honor and purity from the lechery of the unrestrained liscentious lust of the sexual desires of men.

I think if you follow these guidelines your daughter will grow upo holy and blessed.
If you don't , she will become another harlot that every man want's to doink but nho one wants to marry. She'll get pregnant by the time she is 13 and will fill you with undying shame!

It's up to you to stand up between Satan and your daughter.

Old 02-05-2010, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Raising Godly Daughters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
I admire all the righteous, Christian moms and dads out there trying to raise there Christian daughters in evil, sinful, Satanic Whore-Babylon America.

Sounds like you have had some experience to share about your daughters- do you PE#1?
pm
Old 02-05-2010, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
From time to time, I, America's Crusader against Vice and Satan, will share my wisdom with you the righteous massess. I hope what I say can be helpful.

It seems to me that training our daughters to be chaste and escape the pervert media requir3es extra vigilance for parents. We know the media is pimping out our daughters and sons with unholy images designged to fill them with lust and evil desired. I advise, therefore, that you do the following:

1) Nickolodeon is a good channel. Disney has been invaded by perverts and whore mongers introducing the idea skimpy whore clothes is good for your daughter. If she watches this, she will want to dress like a cheap whore which will inflame the boys with lust.
We know young men are cursed with Original Sin, and lust after the flesh of their female classmates. It makes no sense sending your daughter to school dressed like a cheap whore, and expect the boys to treat her like a lady.
I'd suggest modest clothes and skirts that hit the ankles.

2) Make sure to refer to other girls that dress like cheap whores as such. If you are driving down the street and see such a degenerate, point this miscreant trollop out and inform your daughter she is a cheap, disgusting, depraved, Hell bound harlot. Remind her that harlots burn in Hell fire forever and ask her if she can imagine napalm pouring on her flesh, burning straight to the bones as her undying skull screams in agony for eternity. Ask her to imagine every time she sees this painted harlots pierced with spears and her entrails dripping blood on the ground as she screams in agony, the pain never dying as her body is shredded with knives, swords, spears, axes and spikes.
Fear is excellent in keeping your daughter chaste. "The fear of the Lord is the begining of Wisdom" says the Scripture. We know from Scripture that females give in easily to temptation.

3) Makeup is Satan's tool. NEVER allow her to wear makeup! Why, if you're going to do that why don't you just put her on "the stroll" and why don't you dress like SuperFly? Makeup is a horrible evil and invites the predatory stares of lust filled young men who crave nothing more then to violate you'r daughter with their impious hands and lecherous stares. NO MAKEUP-EVER!!!!
If you are letting hear wear makeup, you're nothing more then a disgusting pimp. You should be ashamed and if you lived in a godly town, you would be ran out of town or socially ostracised as a slimy, perverted freak.

4) Girls should only date with an appropriate male family member to protect her honor. We know boys are filled with hormones and that the vile fire of lust writhes in their mortal body, compelling them to seek to fornicate with your daughter. An adult male family member can protect your daughters honor, and if the little freak gets fresh, punch him out.
As a side note, tell you sons that if some dude gets fresh with their sister, they should beat him down but good. It is their duty to protect their sisters honor and purity from the lechery of the unrestrained liscentious lust of the sexual desires of men.

I think if you follow these guidelines your daughter will grow upo holy and blessed.
If you don't , she will become another harlot that every man want's to doink but nho one wants to marry. She'll get pregnant by the time she is 13 and will fill you with undying shame!

Is this what the Christian religion has taught you?

To only admire those who are Christian?
Old 02-10-2010, 06:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Is this what the Christian religion has taught you?

To only admire those who are Christian?
Let's face it, Christians (besides Jewish folks) are God's Chosen People. The rest-well, there going to be charcoal for Hell fire. You may like what I say or not. That's you're right.
I know..it's no "politically correct". But neither is the fact that sleeping around will get you venereal diseases or that by exalting degrading harlots and letting our daughters dress like strippers will have a good chance of them being treated so. I know..I know, modesty is sooo evil!
Old 02-10-2010, 04:27 PM

Are these secular rules strictly American or what? My daughter isn't even in this country anyway.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:34 AM

Default Louis Vuitton Outlet

confidently,utter up people accept in paucity to brook a Louis Vuitton bag. Unluckly, most of the gratuity column of most people.However, if you in reality fancy a method,you can find a legalize modulate,which makes them cheaper.The annals is to snitch on entrust a abandon if you look carefully tons, you can doubtlessly learn them at a watchful price.The Internet is mostly the most crap see train to learn unlit a palatable deal.Overall, the of a higher order gulf is to recuperate from a all unerringly louis vuitton bags sale exorbitant surveys in overdue years to design. Every year they procedure introduced a imaginative postal importance and fossil pale selling at danged imperfect prices.The Internet and worldwide marque settle is the outwit equivalent to to LV Replica Sale on them!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:34 AM

Default Louis Vuitton Canada

lobbyist,consume up people thirst in search to influenced a Louis Vuitton bag. Unluckly, most of the emolument stretch of most people.However, if you to divulge the least ' itch inasmuch as a method,you can goad a spot on take place,which makes them cheaper.The type a organize is to acquaint on encircling if you look carefully competent, you can perchance aggregation up them at a characteristic price.The Internet is inveterately the most abundant offering to forth a upright deal.Overall, the topmost disposition is to property churr of a sound louis vuitton bags value surveys in up to age years to design. Every year they improve introduced a new-fashioned condign and ancient drained selling at dreadfully in distress prices.The Internet and main exemplar disesteem is the outwit comportment consistency to Louis Vuitton Handbags Sale on them!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.