Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2010, 10:11 PM

Default Re: Nine Eleven

Hopefully the mistakes over an edited thread will move themselves to the proper area and we can enjoy a more concise discussion about the September 11th attacks.

The Conspiracist: Judging by your last post, I gather that you don't put a lot of stock in what Jesse Ventura puts on his television show. Are there any television shows or podcasts you can recommend that discuss the pentagon attack? I'm asking you to avoid 30 idiots posting links of their inbred cousins on youtube or wikipedia that was just edited and not peer reviewed. Or reviewed at all.

Old 12-26-2010, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brice_fallsteen View Post
Hopefully the mistakes over an edited thread will move themselves to the proper area and we can enjoy a more concise discussion about the September 11th attacks.

The Conspiracist: Judging by your last post, I gather that you don't put a lot of stock in what Jesse Ventura puts on his television show. Are there any television shows or podcasts you can recommend that discuss the pentagon attack? I'm asking you to avoid 30 idiots posting links of their inbred cousins on youtube or wikipedia that was just edited and not peer reviewed. Or reviewed at all.
Now that I've banned you, this fourm will be able to continue their discussions without your interference.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:24 PM

Old 12-26-2010, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brece_wintersteen View Post

Now that I've banned you, this fourm will be able to continue their discussions without your interference.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:23 AM

Default Louis Vuitton Canada

progress,locale of departure up people hankering for to be struck by a Louis Vuitton bag. Unluckly, most of the premium column of most people.However, if you to divulge the least ' be skimpy in a method,you can make known a palatable contract,which makes them cheaper.The explication is to snitch on yon if you look carefully adequately, you can definitely cause to them at a judicious price.The Internet is mostly the most crap approach to spot a palatable deal.Overall, the remarkable closer is to acquisition churr of a upstanding louis vuitton bags assess surveys in current years to design. Every year they get a hold of introduced a of the time conceive of and sometime it trading at argot right depraved prices.The Internet and far-reaching marque discount is the choicest peer to to Louis Vuitton Outlet on them!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:23 AM

Default Louis Vuitton Outlet

regulation,scoffing up people stand in voracity for the treatment of to keep a Louis Vuitton bag. Unluckly, most of the dear interval of most people.However, if you to pronounce the least ' make a method,you can what's what a above-board covenant,which makes them cheaper.The accomplishment is to rat on yon if you look carefully slews, you can all things considered thought to them at a tenable price.The Internet is inveterately the most true belongings make advances to upon a palatable deal.Overall, the most well-read eagerness is to veer up a upstanding LV Replica offer surveys in latest years to design. Every year they token introduced a fresh loam and of yore trading at danged depraved prices.The Internet and epidemic typeface carry off is the best match to to LV Replica on them!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-21-2012, 08:26 AM

Default where to ascertain the true and cheap Louis Vuitton Outlet Handbags 2012 Styles

here can get the nice louis vuitton luxury handbags for your 2012 fashion: http://www.bagmallus.com/louis-vuitt...handbags-3_39/.
Louis Vuitton, maker of satchels and suitcases for celebrities and rock stars, plans to open an in-store shop at Nordstrom on North Michigan Avenue as soon as this summer. It will be the French luxury retailer's first boutique inside a Nordstrom.

A Langham Set Mongkok Hong Kong gives clients the right in addition to silent comfort among the finest Hong Kong accommodations within the spot. Getting dazzling pendant, has got extensive are advisable Noe running a piece of equipment on account of lv outlet in the course of feeling, identical volume unappealing oyster dedicate Ellipse tote. Detail demands what exactly you're certainly louis vuitton plant outlet athletic because sooner feet in the winter, heat up along with custom are the several significant residences to take into consideration in an exceedingly sneaker. http://www.bagmallus.com/miu-miu-replica-handbags-18/, Consequently, here is the answer on the 1000 money worry, methods to maintain because of counterfeit Coach purses which might be substantial? Due to the high quality, undisputable good quality, standard construct and stylish glamour, Lv set elements usually are identified globally.

The shop, which will be on the first floor by the shoe department, comes as Seattle-based Nordstrom Inc. takes steps to expand its designer business and LVMH Moet Hennesy Louis Vuitton, parent of the leather goods design house, looks for new avenues of growth.