Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2005, 11:53 AM

Default Re: Are you the new conspiracy ?

!!

Old 07-04-2005, 02:28 PM

No, I'm not the new conspiracy.

Are you a co-conspirator, a @, a Vast_Right_Wing_Conspiracy?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 07-04-2005, 06:21 PM

Well, Dreak, I asked about the fence thingy and you haven't responded?

Why not?

If sitting on the fence is my thingy, is what you said and I'm just curious why you think I'm sittin' on a fence.

A "real man" would respond. Wouldn't he?

Oh, and, what's the deal with you insinuating that we had some PERSONAL issues?

Do I know you?

Are you wearing a "brilliant disguise?"

I knew someone on another site and he used the symbol @ as a username among another.

I notice you included that symbol in one of your posts.

Are you that same person(s)!!

How many of there are you????

Was it you who spelled maybe, mebbee in one of the posts here? I believe it was. The Emperor did the same.

Are you the Emperor, too?

Are you the anonymous poster who started the topic, "Is BlueAngel a government spy?"

Just curious!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 07-04-2005, 10:57 PM

Please tell me why ANYONE would respond to this guy Dreaks posts?

He meanders like a drunk man making his way through a crowded car park...going nowhere.

Respond to direct and sincere posts seeking information or providing it.

If you wish to walk arm in arm with a drunk in public...enjoy.
Old 07-05-2005, 05:13 AM

Very good advice!! Sometimes, I get side-tracked, TB!! with those little bits of information that seem to be thrown in there just to kind of get me "guessing," off the track, etc.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 07-05-2005, 09:02 AM

Blue you said

Quote:
P. S. Just as I don't know whether or not a GOD exists as I have not witnessed him with my own eyes, I certainly do not know whether or not other intelligent life forms exists as I have not witnessed them with my own eyes. So, we can neither reject or accept. We must gather all evidence until conclusive proof is obtained.
I was just pointing out something that the Bible said " Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

I took your statement meaning you were not sure whether to believe in God or not because you didnt have PROOF that He exists.

I had mentioned earlier that the Proof is all around you.

Therefore..if you choose to be on the fence about God then that is your choice.

Peace Dreak

PS. I am just me
Old 07-05-2005, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Dreak wrote:
Blue you said

Quote:
P. S. Just as I don't know whether or not a GOD exists as I have not witnessed him with my own eyes, I certainly do not know whether or not other intelligent life forms exists as I have not witnessed them with my own eyes. So, we can neither reject or accept. We must gather all evidence until conclusive proof is obtained.
I was just pointing out something that the Bible said " Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

I took your statement meaning you were not sure whether to believe in God or not because you didnt have PROOF that He exists.

I had mentioned earlier that the Proof is all around you.

Therefore..if you choose to be on the fence about God then that is your choice.

Peace Dreak

PS. I am just me

More to the point, I was speaking about PROOF re other intelligent life forms.

The proof that you see of GOD all around you may differ from any proof I might believe tells me that a GOD exists.

You said:

OF cource..If your not worried about being on the fence..then thats your thing.

No!! My GOD doesn't care whether or not I'm on a fence. He accepts it might be my thing, if I so choose it to be. And, I certainly wouldn't be worried about it.

WORRIED!!! GOD doesn't frighten me!!! Why would I be worried? Is GOD going to punish me for sittin' on a fence? There are other people in this country that I'm more worried about who pass out more judgment, harrassment and evil in my life and the world than any GOD ever would!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

BS!!
Old 07-05-2005, 09:37 AM

I thought you wanted an explanation about the fence thing ??????

how did we get to discussing proof of other life forms now ?? I dont think I ever touched that subject in any of my posts...

Truebeliver..I thought I was quite clear on my opening post. Funny how Nobody is answering my questions ..

Now how about you post up a concise, cogent, and coherent argument that states your opinion in no uncertain terms. I've already done mine in a few sentences, there's no reason why you can't do yours to a similar length?

Peace Dreak
Old 07-05-2005, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Dreak wrote:
I thought you wanted an explanation about the fence thing ??????

how did we get to discussing proof of other life forms now ?? I dont think I ever touched that subject in any of my posts...

Truebeliver..I thought I was quite clear on my opening post. Funny how Nobody is answering my questions ..

Now how about you post up a concise, cogent, and coherent argument that states your opinion in no uncertain terms. I've already done mine in a few sentences, there's no reason why you can't do yours to a similar length?

Peace Dreak

More to the point, I was speaking about PROOF re other intelligent life forms.

The proof that you see of GOD all around you may differ from any proof I might believe tells me that a GOD exists.

You said:

OF cource..If your not worried about being on the fence..then thats your thing.

No!! My GOD doesn't care whether or not I'm on a fence. He accepts it might be my thing, if I so choose it to be. And, I certainly wouldn't be worried about it.

WORRIED!!! GOD doesn't frighten me!!! Why would I be worried? Is GOD going to punish me for sittin' on a fence? There are other people in this country that I'm more worried about who pass out more judgment, harrassment and evil in my life and the world than any GOD ever would!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

BS!!

-----------------------------------------------

As TB said you are meandering and if you recall, you posted on the FREE ENERGY thread and that, my son, is where the other intelligent life forms entered the discussion.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P.S. I think solving a problem of this magnitude doesn't lend itself to an internet discussion board.
Old 07-05-2005, 09:46 AM

Gawd, sometimes it's so frustrating when others are non-responsive and ignoring you!!

:lol:

Okay, I'm off this thread!!

The ironing is finished and now it's on to my business.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

You okay? HA!!!

Paupa New Guinea, Sri Lanka, Islands, Islands, Islands.....