Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2005, 09:46 AM

Default Re: Are you the new conspiracy ?

BA.

Quote:
No!! My GOD doesn't care whether or not I'm on a fence. He accepts it might be my thing, if I so choose it to be. And, I certainly wouldn't be worried about it.
Quote:
P. S. Just as I don't know whether or not a GOD exists as I have not witnessed him with my own eyes
Its hard to have a friendly debate with someone that is playing both sides of the field...

Frustraded Dreak

Old 07-05-2005, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Dreak wrote:
BA.

Quote:
No!! My GOD doesn't care whether or not I'm on a fence. He accepts it might be my thing, if I so choose it to be. And, I certainly wouldn't be worried about it.
Quote:
P. S. Just as I don't know whether or not a GOD exists as I have not witnessed him with my own eyes
Its hard to have a friendly debate with someone that is playing both sides of the field...

Frustraded Dreak
Like I said:

Just as I don't know whether a God exists as I have not witnessed him with my own eyes.

This does not imply that I neither believe or disbelieve in a higher power, a GOD, a divine force.

However, I'm not here to discuss or debate GOD's existence.

You insinuate that I am playing both sides of the field.

Do you not approve or something?

Do I care?

I am open-minded and consider it more a matter of many different interpretations.

Your conversations involve going around in circles.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 07-05-2005, 11:23 AM

me goin around in circles ???

well start cheering cause im on the straight now..
Straight for the DOOR !! Im outa here.

I asked a question..over and over..round and round we go.. Nobody seems comfortable enough to even touch this post.. ( just my personal drinking behavior or acute flaws on not being able to stay on track ) ROFL !!

How can I stay on track when YOU are bouncing this thread all over the freaking place ?

Nobody..not one single intelligent person had come forth just mebbe to say somthing like ...

"You know Dreak..you MIGHT be right.. but..it would be better to have the truth come out with all of its reprocusions then to live in a life of deniyal and lies."

Thats what I woulda posted .. doesnt that kinda sound like an intellegent response ? Civil even ?? gesh !!

NOT " your on Crack..your Stupid..your blah blah blahblahblah ! " ( muppet !! )

Like I said..IF we did get the truth..the World would become a serious F*ck Story !

eventually though..It would be for the best !

now..Let this thread DIE !! ( silly me..it was dead the moment I posted )

*grabs a 12 pack and heads for the Door*

Good luck with your paranoid delutions and scitzophrenic conspiracies that do nothing but injustice to those of us that TRY there best to bring peace to this little planet of ours. I am wrong from time to time..maybe act a little stupid.. BUT NEVER am I so Goddamn RUDE like some of you are.. Freaking Children runing amuk in this place !!!!

L8ters all Dreaky
Old 07-05-2005, 11:39 AM

Bye!

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out and better make that a twelve pack.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P. S. Children running amok here!! That's a joke, right? If you really want to visit a forum where there are children running amok, I'd be happy to give you a reference. Perhaps, you've wandered over here from there. Don't know. Doesn't matter.

Seems you have an anger management problem when you don't get your own way.