Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2005, 05:24 AM

Default Password

Today is password change day at work. Hmm. Been through Draftthis#, Satan666,Eatshitanddie, now what. New rules say that you have to have letters,numbers and obscure characters in the password. Most normal people end up writing the password somewhere next to the computer. So much for "enhanced security". It is just a mind game. Like the movie "They live" with it's subliminal signs Obey!
Can't access certain sites at work either. Propagandamatrix is classified as intolerance and hate. One of the best real news sites and some censor assholes say it's intolerance? Give me a break.

Old 05-23-2005, 06:01 AM

Default Re: Password

Try Using a rhyme: I spy with my little eye.

So abbreviate it, then mix upper and lower case symbols and text or ASCII characters.

I5wmli
iSwml@

Nonsensical words are good. A dyslexic kid at school called a filing cabinet a "folong babbinel" So you could get something like "7olONG B4bbIn3L"

Or Lexus - L3xVus

The posibilities are endless - they're called "Strong passwords" couple these with "Strong Authentication and Secure ID" so no bugger is getting onto your system.

Indeed if anyone uses MSN - I suggest you go to ww.secway.com and download SIMP Lite. As MSN traffic is transmitted in clear text format across the web, SIMP will encrypt all your traffic. It is only useful however if the OTHER PERSON uses it too.
Old 07-05-2005, 03:43 AM

Send a message via AIM to Johnny_Reb

Quote:

Can't access certain sites at work either. Propagandamatrix is classified as intolerance and hate. One of the best real news sites and some censor assholes say it's intolerance? Give me a break.
If you have the ability to install programs then get JAP (Java Anon Proxy). It's an anonymous encrypted proxy, and it uses it's own dns so your network admin. will only be able to see that you have connected to JAP; he won't be able to see what sites you are going to while your using JAP unless he comes to your computer and watches what your doing. As long as you clean your temp. internet files and cookies ect.... you should not have any trouble. You can get JAP here: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/index_en.html
Old 07-05-2005, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Minuteman wrote:
Today is password change day at work. Hmm. Been through Draftthis#, Satan666,Eatshitanddie, now what. New rules say that you have to have letters,numbers and obscure characters in the password. Most normal people end up writing the password somewhere next to the computer. So much for "enhanced security". It is just a mind game. Like the movie "They live" with it's subliminal signs Obey!

8-) 8-) 8-)

"eatshitanddienow!!!"

8-) :lol: :-o