Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2005, 01:30 PM

Default Re: Why Anonymity ?

It is written:

Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's;
and unto God the things that are God's.

Old 07-05-2005, 09:38 PM

Well, how ironic that my last post is about to agree in principal with Ahmed.

I agree with everything that Ahmed has stated...In PRINCIPAL.

But i am a single male with nothing to lose.

Also, what is your level of opposition to the Elite agenda? What are you exactly posting about?

The average kook here has NOTHING to fear.

As I am tempted at times to publish names and addresses of powerful "devients" in society I try to be discreet.

Ultimately, if we cower in fear, they have won.

Now that CC has finally plummetted to it's lowest levels of exchange, no one here as anything to lose.

As for keeping religion and politics seperate...how do you exactly EXCLUDE God and a set of moral principals which underpin society from your day to day life?

If we cannot speak freely of our God given moral principals which in effect prevent society from falling apart...which set of moral principals will you be expounding?

Christianity underpins the legal and political foundation of Western Civilization. You can only be truly secular when you have rid this foundation from everday life.

What will be the new moral underpinning of society then? Because you have to have something...and that my friends is exactly the point of seperating Church and State...God from the people...and that my friends is the plan.

Ahmed, some claim you a fraud. I have too. I think you're sincere in the end.

Good luck my friend. Anyone who respects the will of a supernatural power beyond the fallibility of human minds is in the end, a comrade in arms.

Best of luck Ahmed.
Old 07-06-2005, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's;
peace igwt,

please read this statement carefully and then read it again.

It simply means that if you are a real believer in God, you would attribute ALL things to God, which leaves nothing to Caesar !

However in the face of overwhelming power, one can just resist as much as he can, and never give in spiritually, that when we depend on God alone He may give us a way out.

-------------

peace Truebeliever, it has been a long time, welcome back and farewell!

You know where i stand and what i invited you to, afterall you are totally free to follow whichever path you feel is right.

Good luck to you too my friend.

Ahmad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 07-06-2005, 09:33 AM

Hello! If I may interject: the quote "Render unto God . . ." is attributed to Jesus of Nazareth. It was in response to a trick question that was intended to make him look foolish, or to get into trouble with the leadership of Rome. I doubt that this quote can support a whole doctrine of withholding taxes. Many people DO refuse to pay federal taxes for a number of reasons. Realize, though, that many of the dirty schemes and "Black Ops" to which they object are funded in secret and do not get an infusion from the federal budget.
Old 07-06-2005, 09:42 AM

TB said,

As for keeping religion and politics seperate...how do you exactly EXCLUDE God and a set of moral principals which underpin society from your day to day life?

If we cannot speak freely of our God given moral principals which in effect prevent society from falling apart...which set of moral principals will you be expounding?

Christianity underpins the legal and political foundation of Western Civilization. You can only be truly secular when you have rid this foundation from everday life.

What will be the new moral underpinning of society then? Because you have to have something...and that my friends is exactly the point of seperating Church and State...God from the people...and that my friends is the plan.

---------------------------------------------

Do people not have a conscious without GOD? Is that what you are saying? People don't know what is right or wrong or how to act or behave without following a set of religious rules written out for them and drummed into their heads from "cradle to grave"

It's simple. If you believe GOD is good then model yourself with GOODNESS!! Trust yourself to know that what you believe is right or wrong can come from your own intelligence, your own conscious, your own heart.

Many don't!! They've been raised from "cradle to grave" to adhere to moral principals as outlined for them through the words of the one whom they worship.

They stand steadfast!! They do not waver and they do not change their opinions in most cases. So, they follow those within our political system whose beliefs mirror their religious principals. What they think is right or wrong. Abortion, etc. They are blinded and do not see that GOD's name is being used in VANE. (sp?)

One issue!! One vote!!

So, basically, you have a political system, not just in America, but abroad that in many cases is governed by a religious group.

To use God's name for the benefit of political/elitist control over the people is immoral. So, in effect, it is THEY who have NO MORALS or conscious.

Not the brainwashed religious sheeple, but the men who use GOD as their spokesperson to gain control over the massses.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 07-06-2005, 01:23 PM

Anyway, how did this thread go from Anonymity to religion?

ADHD?

or

Just one's feeling that GOD is the overriding force in all that we do?

Truebeliever, nice username. It kind of sticks with me.

Now, where the hell is JIMBO???

In Peace,
BlueAngel