Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2004, 08:39 PM

Default Re: 11 Christians Facing 47 Years In Prison For Preaching The Scripture At Gay Pride Parade

Hello:

I am follower of Jesus Christ, for 25 years now. I can hardly believe it. In that time I have witnessed the power of His liberating message bring:

Hope to the hopeless
Joy to the despairing
Peace to the tormented
Solace to the lonely

and light to the darkened mind.

Yes, I have seen His loving hand touch peoples lives, including alcoholics, obessive/compulsives, manic depressives, suicidal folks, and yes, homosexuals. They are no different.

Peolple need the Lord.

So we can talk all night about social injustice, equality, political correctdness, cultural engineering, etc...

But ultimately, we will all die. And if you belong to Christ like many, many ex____ that I have personally met, well then, at your point of death, you will be in paradise...Just like the thief on the cross.

So, how did I come to the knowledge of this wonderful truth? It was being preached on the street (witout a permit !), by a group of young Christians in Brooklyn, NY.

They shared the gospel of Jesus Christ with me openly and with sincere love. Christ became my Lord and saviour shortly therafter and I have not been the same since. Jesus now dwells in us! That is true everlasting joy.

He will do the same for you. That's a promise, just believe on Christ. He truly Loves you, no matter what you have done.

Lynns husband