Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2005, 08:16 AM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

If I may add an example about levels of control: there are different degrees of so-called control 1) The lightest could be called behavior control. This has been demonstrated by every parent, every spouse or partner, and hundreds of times in academia. 2) The next level can be called thought or mood control. This is demonstrated in Hollywood productions, television advertisements (e.g. how many times do you see packaging for hair color? Some have pictures of men and some have pictures of women, but the coloring is really no different. We buy it according to the thought that it is gender-specific.) 3) The third, and the one BlueAngel is asking about, is called mind control. When you are truly broken and controlled in this way, you really have no sense of who you are or even the fact that you are under control, so by definition, the only people who are aware of their abuse are those who finally broke through and remembered. I have an idea what it is like, because I was subject to some serious abuse and was totally dissociated for a number of years. If an amateur can do this, then the pros certainly do better.

Old 07-08-2005, 08:55 AM

AHMAD questions that mind control victims/survivors can one day awake to their abuse after spending decades without knowing they were subjects of a trauma-based mind control program. In my case, it was MKULTRA/Project Monarch. Project Monarch is a government "cult."

I can understand this as it does seem extra ordinary; however, he hypothesizes that I have a JINN being and was not a victim of Project Monarch.

In that respect, I wondered if he knew anything at all about mind control programs. Is he in possession of "declassified" CIA documents regading MKULTRA/BLUEBIRD/ARTICHOKE? Has he read any books written by those who have researched these programs?

He didn't reply to my question. So, I'm either assuming he is presently gathering information so he can respond or doesn't have one ounce of knowledge about these grotesque programs.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 07-08-2005, 10:11 AM

OK. I hope you get a satifying response. As for Jinns, I have done some research on demonic oppression and possession; in some forms of cult abuse, the victim is "softened up" for an inhuman spirit to gain entry into the victim's life; in this respect it can be said that man and Lucifer are working in tandem to break and control a slave. This is in fact an important part the New Age agenda (for the whole world: see "Luciferian Initiation") which dovetails nicely with the secret agenda behind the NWO.
Old 07-08-2005, 10:14 AM

Well, yeah, but I don't accept their SATANIC beliefs. Never did and never will.

Pure and simple.
Old 07-08-2005, 10:30 AM

The whole saying "god bless you" when somebody Sneazed was because it was belived that an evil spirit could enter the body at that point.

However I dont believe that either.

Peace Dreak
Old 07-08-2005, 11:30 AM

Although blueangel did not put in his or her?discription of where he or she lives, besides listing scrambled brains anyone, does anyone recall if she ever referenced her proximaty, and whether he or she has a job?
Old 07-08-2005, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
Although blueangel did not put in his or her?discription of where he or she lives, besides listing scrambled brains anyone, does anyone recall if she ever referenced her proximaty, and whether he or she has a job?

Ah, why are you asking these questions???

My proximity, my gender, my job, well, what do you want a resume'?
Old 07-08-2005, 11:56 AM

Blue Angel?
Thats old school.
You hold a lighter to your butt Fart
and
you
get

a blue angel

So were you a Joseph Mengele baby? child ? teenager?

I heard he is still alive.. is that so?

What kinda missions were you on?

Have you destroyed your anchors and abolished your shadows?

Do you stll have triggers?

quote from blue angel
"I was spying on those who incarcerated me, tortured me, abused me, etc. within MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

By those, I am referring to certain people within the government, military and entertainment industry.

I was passing along the information I gathered about them to OTHERS on the inside. The intellectuals, all around U.S., who have been working behind the scenes for decades to bring this criminal and corrupt entity into the spotlight."

Lets name names O.K. .. it would make everybody here feel much better!

Do not worry about anything.
Look at all the dirt dug up on the Bush Cartel
He hasn't sued anyone ... and won.

I guess you can not beat the truth all the time
So drop some names tell a story or be labeled a spook , who cares ... Spies who would turn on their own country men usually are the first to die if everything goes right for their handlers.

Its all about the fear of a military coup
something that REAL americans should be doing right now.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:50 PM

Quote:
thokhanCep wrote:
Blue Angel?
Thats old school.
You hold a lighter to your butt Fart
and
you
get

a blue angel

So were you a Joseph Mengele baby? child ? teenager?

I heard he is still alive.. is that so?

What kinda missions were you on?

Have you destroyed your anchors and abolished your shadows?

Do you stll have triggers?

quote from blue angel
"I was spying on those who incarcerated me, tortured me, abused me, etc. within MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

By those, I am referring to certain people within the government, military and entertainment industry.

I was passing along the information I gathered about them to OTHERS on the inside. The intellectuals, all around U.S., who have been working behind the scenes for decades to bring this criminal and corrupt entity into the spotlight."

Lets name names O.K. .. it would make everybody here feel much better!

Do not worry about anything.
Look at all the dirt dug up on the Bush Cartel
He hasn't sued anyone ... and won.

I guess you can not beat the truth all the time
So drop some names tell a story or be labeled a spook , who cares ... Spies who would turn on their own country men usually are the first to die if everything goes right for their handlers.

Its all about the fear of a military coup
something that REAL americans should be doing right now.

Well, this is how I see it and since I am in control of my own mind, let's not name names. I mean, what's the point? Huh?

It's not my responsibility to make anyone whom I don't know and have no personal relationship with feel better.

If you care to read the mind control thread, there is a short story there. Other than that, I can't help you out, Dude!!!

Spies who turn on their own countrymen!! I consider myself an American patriot. The person who started this thread labeled me a spy.

FYI, the spying on my own government occurred decades ago while I was incarcerated in Project Monarch. I haven't been in that world for light years!! Hence, my awakening to the reality of my PAST LIFE which occurred, oh, conveniently right after 911 with a "suicide command" that I survived.

As far as being a SPOOK, well, I think you're mixed up. Spooks are used to frighten those who reveal government secrets. Those who were incarcerated in mind control programs as well.

I hope I'm not spooking you!! BOO!!

I'm harmless!!

I don't really feel that I owe anyone an explanation. Our government owes all of us an explanation.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 07-08-2005, 02:09 PM

Although I had only joined this site on the 2nd, I have been noticing things that do seem highly peculiar,something irregular in the flow of the days post, for instance, when whoever said that blueangle was purposely posting in rapid fire procession, pushing this persons post, headlong to the bottom, and thus off the page, I didn't consider it to deeply, I was new here, and needed to see where it might head.
But then I witnessed it myself after posting conspiracies that were forgotten, no sooner than I did ,blueangel start posting, most post were in the five to ten minute time frame lapse, my post quickly was in a tailspin ever headlong down,today I updated the post and within ten minutes blueangel started again, she hadn't posted before this time, but was deffinately ready with her, his viewpoint on topic after topic,it does seem abit coincidental HMMMMM?
And let me say this, before I am called out for working for the shadow government because of my user name TorchLitHill, which no doubt must be a reference that means that I'm in the illuminate, with the torch on the hill, IE, statue of Liberty,
Let me give you my refernce point of the name,
Artist: Rush
Song: Witch hunt
Album: Moving Pictures
[" Moving Pictures " CD]

The night is black
Without a moon.
The air is thick and still.
The vigilantes gather on
The lonely torchlit hill.

Features distorted in the flickering light,
The faces are twisted and grotesque.
Silent and stern in the sweltering night,
The mob moves like demons possesed.
Quiet in conscience, calm in their right,
Confident their ways are best.

The righteous rise
With burning eyes
Of hatred and ill-will.
Madmen fed on fear and lies
To beat and burn and kill.

They say there are strangers who threaten us,
In our immigrants and infidels.
They say there is strangeness too dangerous
In our theaters and bookstore shelves.
That those who know what's best for us
Must rise and save us from ourselves.

Quick to judge,
Quick to anger,
Slow to understand
Ignorance and prejudice
And fear walk hand in hand...

Lyrics > R > Rush Lyrics > Witch hunt Song Lyrics

Read my post again and ask yourselves would someone in the shadow government be interrested in making my thoughts fade?
Its let them consider the deep world of art bell, but lets squash all pragmatic indulgence of the really inquisite mind.