Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2010, 08:30 PM
Banned

Default Re: Why Americans Will Believe Almost Anythiing

It's lieing, and that's the truth.... or is it?

Old 02-12-2011, 02:41 PM

Smile Re: Why Americans Will Believe Almost Anythiing

Well, almost anything is possible. Most people, deep-down, realize this or are aware of this, even at a subconscious level. I guess the more its out there the greater the chance of believing it. Propaganda relies heavily on the frequency of spin as well as believing what others in the group believe. Disagreeing with the accepted norm of a group will risk some type of (eg. social) exclusion.

Americans are, I (truly) believe, an intelligent lot but are susceptible to certain types of (inescapable) agendas that have populated all forms of every-day life, especially in the form of the media. The media (which has become a predominately corporate tool) is such a dominant force in the US that it has skewered the collective belief system.

But people like to fit-in and although they truly believe that almost anything can happen, staying in line is the order of the day. Being a 'free-thinking', intelligent individual has an ugly sister and her name is Conformity.

Kon
Old 04-27-2011, 04:20 PM

Default Re: Why Americans Will Believe Almost Anythiing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon Foundas View Post
Well, almost anything is possible. Most people, deep-down, realize this or are aware of this, even at a subconscious level. I guess the more its out there the greater the chance of believing it. Propaganda relies heavily on the frequency of spin as well as believing what others in the group believe. Disagreeing with the accepted norm of a group will risk some type of (eg. social) exclusion.

Americans are, I (truly) believe, an intelligent lot but are susceptible to certain types of (inescapable) agendas that have populated all forms of every-day life, especially in the form of the media. The media (which has become a predominately corporate tool) is such a dominant force in the US that it has skewered the collective belief system.

But people like to fit-in and although they truly believe that almost anything can happen, staying in line is the order of the day. Being a 'free-thinking', intelligent individual has an ugly sister and her name is Conformity.

Kon
I agree the media is our downfall. Add to that the fact that the typical American just walks through life in some form of La La land and expects the guy's at the top to solve their problems. It's easier to just take a liar at his word then to do the research to make sure that what you are told is what is good for you.

Between the media, laziness, and wanting to waste our lives away dancing and playing with our toys we have created a society that needs some one holding their hand at all times. This leaves the door wide open to exploitation.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:44 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Sekremssymn
Default Louis Vuitton Replica

http://www.louisvuittonreplica4u.org/ 2012 new style of Louis Vuitton Replica, Get up to 70% off on Louis Vuitton Replica and LV Speedy,LV Monogram

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:35 AM

Exclamation Re: Why Americans Will Believe Almost Anythiing

Why just americans what about brits i use to think it was just americans however now realise its the whole western world is gullible its not unique to yanks anymore.
I mean to take david icke for example the guy believes in shape shifting reptiles also not only does he subscribe to hollow moon theory he takes it a wacky step further by suggesting the moon is a manned alien spacecraft piloted by said aliens, now plse tell me David Icke is sane anyone whom takes that guy word for word is truly off their tree & most of his fans are brits they maybe underclass bogan brits from dead beat places like Birmingham manchester, liverpool or leeds gullible and of their trees clearly symptom of too much bad english ale & pot. All the same. Pple that actually pay to go and see this guy speaking live are the really stupid ones just buying his books is bad enough.

Last edited by Ozziecynic : 10-07-2012 at 05:40 AM.