Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2005, 11:07 AM

Default Fiat Money

I looked around for this in CC and really havent found it
so I decided to post.

I personally think this is the most important topic.

intro..

Thomas Jefferson warned of the damage that would be caused if the people assigned control of the money supply to the banking sector,

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a money aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. This issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of the moneyed corporations which already dare to challenge our Government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country"

Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Fiat money is strictly forbidin in US Constitution...

Chap. XV.—An Act establishing a Mint, and regulating the Coins of the United States.

SEC. 19. And be it further enacted, That if any of the gold or silver coins which shall be struck or coined at the said mint shall be debased or made worse as to the proportion of fine gold or fine silver therein contained, or shall be of less weight or value than the same ought to be pursuant to the directions of this act, through the default or with the connivance of any of the officers or persons who shall be employed at the said mint, for the purpose of profit or gain, or otherwise with a fraudulent intent, and if any of the said officers or persons shall embezzle any of the metals which shall at any time be committed to their charge for the purpose of being coined, or any of the coins which shall be struck or coined at the said mint, every such officer or person who shall commit any or either of the said offences, shall be deemed guilty of felony, and shall suffer death.

SEC. 20. And be it further enacted, That the money of account of the United States shall be expressed in dollars or units, dismes or tenths, cents or hundredths, and milles or thousandths, a disme being the tenth part of a dollar, a cent the hundredth part of a dollar, a mille the thousandth part of a dollar, and that all accounts in the public offices and all proceedings in the courts of the United States shall be kept and had in conformity to this regulation.

all this and more can be found at

http://landru.i-link-2.net/monques/coinageact.html

IN the days of Lincoln..he procreated the first Fiat money system to finance the Civil war ( bet you didnt hear that in your history lessons )

so basically Lincoln should have been executed as a treasonist and a propriotor of unjust money exchanges ? search yourself on that one...

All the money that you "earn" and "pay debts" is a damn shamn.

Some of you say "out of your pocket to pay for this that and other" .. you mean Taxes right ? rofl..you really think that they give a rats endtrails that you pay taxes..I mean LIKE they NEED it ?? your paper money will help ? they cant print more moola ?

ITS another smokescreen..but if its not "seen" that They need your Taxes..then you might catch on..

Am I clear..or just drunken spacey again ?

There are some that think that Fort Knox is Empty..

Basically our money isnt worth the paper its printed on..and the only thing that keeps this alive is our trust that its worth something..

NOW..Gold/Silver is good..and the Bible says its good

Gold for instance is a good way of providing a weight and measure..I give you 50 tons of ox..or wheat..or whatever..and you give me ten thousand chickens..( but you dont have 10k chickies .. so you give me 5k chickens..and some gold..that is what was "weight and measure")

next time I want chickens .. Ill just give you gold..I dont have to exchange ox..ill just give you back some gold..because thats the "standard" of trade.

get me ? ..

I work sometimes at $100/hr .. that means you get my "trade" in exchange for ... well..nothing you can give me at the moment..I dont need auto repair ( if thats your trade ) .. I dont need chickens..( I have a full stock of food..so I dont need that at the moment.. ) However..you can give me Gold ..And next time I need something from you..or whoever I can exchange this gold for what I need..

GET IT ?

Old 07-09-2005, 11:17 AM

Default Re: Fiat Money

Thats how Fiat money comes in..

Im gonna give my Trade to you..(lets say 50 bucks an hour ) Ill make $200 in 4 hours..but..thats only a fraction of what Gold I can buy at current prices.

Remember..GOLD and SILVER are the "backings" of all monies.

Im lucky in that I have a "trade" ..

I can use my trade in many ways, unlike many that are pushing paper..or selling stocks..or not doing anything but talking on the phone..

Your not really doing anything but working off other peoples works..and making $

"I say that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle then for a rich man to get into Heaven"

hmmm..wonder why that was said ?

peace Dreak
Old 07-09-2005, 04:30 PM

There is an interesting article that's detailed. The link is on this site http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/mylinks/visit.php?cid=3&lid=54&PHPSESSID=47a521eb3c9ac6196 82f7b38fea509c0
Old 07-09-2005, 05:38 PM

Yes, all that we are witnessing presently is a BUILD UP to World War III.

Remember, wars are created by them!!!

They must fuel their "war machine" in order to steal from the poor and give to the rich. THEM!!! From our pockets to their bank accounts.

They must control all of the world's resources. Energy, oil, gas, gold, silver, currency, diamonds, etc.

Nigeria, Caspian Sea, Middle East Oil fields, Federal Reserve Boards, etc.

They control most major corporations through the creation of subsidiaries, take-overs, etc.

Publishing!!

Case in point. AOL. Very successful. Merged with TIME. Complete takeover.

They CONTROL IT ALL!!

Face the facts!!

Private enterprise does not exist!! Double taxation does, however, if you are a private enterprise.

They are extending credit to our children. Children who are not yet 18 years of age!!

Get and keep us in debt to THEM!!!
Old 07-11-2005, 02:12 AM

all well.
http://www.freedomfiles.org/
read the file of mary e croft.
or
http://www.mises.org/mysteryofbanking/mysteryofbanking.pdf
there is no money. :-)
Old 07-13-2005, 12:38 PM

Hey BA..

could I boldly ask what OS your running ?

what CPU ?
Old 07-13-2005, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Dreak wrote:
Hey BA..

could I boldly ask what OS your running ?

what CPU ?

NO!! I can't give out that type of "classified" information.

SORRY!!!
Old 07-13-2005, 01:27 PM

tee hee hee..

Windows XP im sure..

with Intel chipset...

well congradulations to you..! you just put your cash in the pockets of the elite NWO..thats the way to uphold your patriotism girl !!

roflmao !
Old 07-13-2005, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Dreak wrote:
tee hee hee..

Windows XP im sure..

with Intel chipset...

well congradulations to you..! you just put your cash in the pockets of the elite NWO..thats the way to uphold your patriotism girl !!

roflmao !

Thank you!!
Old 07-13-2005, 07:41 PM

I believe ABSOLOUTLY that the key to getting people to understand the NWO...tyranny in general and how power is weilded, is understanding the BANKING SYSTEM and inparticular the machinations of the European Central Banking Houses.

Rothschild must be someone EVERYONE knows about.

This is THE key as EVERYONE can relate to money.

Once people start to realise that money has NO inherent value and is simply a medium of exchange that relies SOLEY on two or more people AGREEING on it's value...then something clicks!

Once they grasp that money is created out of thin air and the supply is in PRIVATE hands...things start moving.

This should always be our subject of choice when trying to wake others up.