Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2013, 10:37 AM
FR33DOM

Default The Truth about the criminal freemasons (part 2)

The Truth about the criminal freemasons (part 2)

Statement from Joe Stirling…..

I want to thank the Prison Planet Forum for educating me and giving me a voice over the last few years. I am not into revenge or hatred. I am trying hard to unite us. I love the One and only True God of the Bible and I know He loves all of us. You do not have to be a Christian to know the difference between right and wrong. Life is your test.

If you want Truth then follow the satanic-pretend-jews aka the "money-lenders". These selfish freaks murdered the brilliant young Rick Clay for exposing their numbers and codes. I am sure you know a good person that they murdered to preserve their material wealth and sexual perversions. Evil dresses up as good (royalty).

It is hard to know who to trust. I have recently apologised to Tony Gosling for any distrust or misunderstandings in the past. Checkout his hard work exposing Truth at his website and forum http://www.bilderberg.org/

Our son was murdered by the freemasons and the masons within the Scottish police are deliberately trying to stop us from getting justice. We have concrete evidence but the masons continue to block or ignore us (for now).
I do not hate masons for they have all been used/conned (says top mason Albert Pike in Morals and Dogma).

I can understand those controlled by secrecy (bullying). If you have an article or link to some accurate truth-seeking blogs and websites then post them here.

One thing is for sure, mankind is in a free-fall to oblivion, i,e. satan wins. Only your intervention (do something today) can install that little bit of Hope. On a more positive note, I know that good wins. I also know that useless eaters will not be rewarded. What purpose do they serve?.

I will not let "Satan the Gay" win. You have a choice to make.

Love, peace and FR33DOM, Joe Stirling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came across this question/answer on Tony Gosling's site…..

Is satan a servant of God?

Yes. In the Old Testament book of Job, Satan was authorised by God to test the sincerity, the genuineness of a person's faith and virtue. Job 1:12

Old 11-04-2013, 08:18 PM
KYCH

Default Re: The Truth about the criminal freemasons (part 2)

You continue to lie, but regardless, your ilk is nothing more than a bunch keyboard jockeys hiding in the basement. A bunch of cowards with a lard bark and no bite.
Old 11-05-2013, 03:59 AM
FR33DOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
You continue to lie, but regardless, your ilk is nothing more than a bunch keyboard jockeys hiding in the basement. A bunch of cowards with a lard bark and no bite.
Totally gobsmacked how you could not understand this simple post about truth and to help mankind. A 5 year old kid could understand it.

First of what lies? so all truth-seekers are lying?
Is general albert pike lying? read his book. His statement is all over the Net.

Hiding in the basement?, with my real name, home address and phone number all over the Internet for the last 7 years.

Does alex jones, jeff rense, henry makow, ken adachi, tony gosling and the thousands of other people online try to hide their name?. No, only the criminal freemasons do this.

You are the one hiding (using a stupid nick-name) and coming to this forum everyday to attack truth.

You do not have the capacity to understand anything except destroy, destroy, destroy. You are abnormal and need some serious help. I have tried to have some logical debate with you in the past, pointless, absolutely pointless.

Come on, one last chance for you, what is your real name and where you live? you should not have a problem with this simple request.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:08 AM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
Totally gobsmacked how you could not understand this simple post about truth and to help mankind. A 5 year old kid could understand it.
Except your post had no truth in it.

Quote:
First of what lies? so all truth-seekers are lying?
I've talked about your lies over and over, all one has to do is look on old posts. You're not a truth-seeker.

Quote:
Is general albert pike lying? read his book. His statement is all over the Net.
I have read his books as he published more than just one. You mean he's misquoted all over the internet.

Quote:
Does alex jones, jeff rense, henry makow, ken adachi, tony gosling and the thousands of other people online try to hide their name?. No, only the criminal freemasons do this.
So privacy is a crime?

Quote:
You are the one hiding (using a stupid nick-name) and coming to this forum everyday to attack truth.
I'm not here every day, plus if you could do some basic search you'd see my photos and name.

Quote:
You are abnormal and need some serious help.
Luckily my family, friends, co-workers, peers, and so on (you know, the people who actually know me) disagree with you.

Quote:
I have tried to have some logical debate with you in the past, pointless, absolutely pointless.
There's nothing logical about what you post. Literally you post illogical arguments.

Quote:
Come on, one last chance for you, what is your real name and where you live? you should not have a problem with this simple request.
And yet, by the rules of this forum, I don't have to give this information. Although you could find it fairly easily.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:23 AM
FR33DOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Except your post had no truth in it.

I've talked about your lies over and over, all one has to do is look on old posts. You're not a truth-seeker.

I have read his books as he published more than just one. You mean he's misquoted all over the internet.

So privacy is a crime?

I'm not here every day, plus if you could do some basic search you'd see my photos and name.

Luckily my family, friends, co-workers, peers, and so on (you know, the people who actually know me) disagree with you.

There's nothing logical about what you post. Literally you post illogical arguments.

And yet, by the rules of this forum, I don't have to give this information. Although you could find it fairly easily.
blah, blah, blah.

Like I say, pointless absolutely pointless.

Can't have a debate with a headless chicken hiding behind her masonic apron, can we?.

All masons are the same, I say black you say white, etc, etc, etc.

You are a member of the same deranged gang that murdered our son.

Dead trees like you will make truth work harder. I take comfort in the knowledge that I do not have a controller. Nor have I sworn an oath to defend my pretend brother whether he is a pedophile, murderer or drug dealer, etc.

Pointless trying to have a debate with you, absolutely pointless.

I am too busy fighting for the ignorant, but I will do my best to expose your twisted gang. Do you supply your own lubricant when you frequent Bohemian Grove?.
Change your nick-name to Ben Dover, Ha ha ha
Old 11-11-2013, 11:34 AM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
All masons are the same, I say black you say white, etc, etc, etc.
I'm not simply a contrarian. I am just pointing out that what you believe to be true isn't as I have first hand experience and research that proves you wrong.

Quote:
You are a member of the same deranged gang that murdered our son.
I'm a member of no gang.

Quote:
Nor have I sworn an oath to defend my pretend brother whether he is a pedophile, murderer or drug dealer, etc.
I have sworn no such oath either.

Quote:
I am too busy fighting for the ignorant...
And yet all you do is embrace ignorance.

Quote:
...but I will do my best to expose your twisted gang.
Good luck with that. We still have our rights and we have done nothing wrong.

Quote:
Do you supply your own lubricant when you frequent Bohemian Grove?.
I usually bring my own. I'm a big fan of KY products.

Quote:
Change your nick-name to Ben Dover, Ha ha ha
Nah.

So have you Googled "KSigMason" yet?