Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2013, 04:58 PM
FR33DOM

Default Latest news from Jesus (22/11/13)

Latest news from Jesus (22/11/13)

This is an email to my limited/restricted contacts.

You can find me here http://thechristmessenger.blogspot.co.uk/

or http://thechristmessenger.wordpress.com/

I will try to teach you from these blogs. I get lot's of problems with my communications.

Another big 33 in our life. We met on Christmas Day 1975. We have been together for 38 years. We have sinned for we lived together for 5 years before we married. Our first son was born outside wedlock in 1977 and our second son (taken by SAHT) was born in wedlock on 29/04/81 (119th day of the year). We married on the 15th Nov 1980 and this makes us 33 years married (as it should be in God's Word). Now you know why SAHT tried very, very hard to destroy our marriage.

It is important that you understand the connection of 33 (Jesus crucified at 33) and 119 (Psalm 119 God's Word/Law). I was told I would meet Kim (Ki=119 + Kim=33) four years before (1971) I met her. I will soon teach you more.

I will also teach you that I was Joseph Stirling married for 33 years. Joseph Stirling lives in satan's world and he hates it. Now, by God's design, I have again become Joseph Christie (Christie is my step-father's surname), designed by God.

Do not ever lose focus, this is not about me. We all have a role to play.
There are no human words that describe the sublime power, design and creativity of God the Father. God is the ultimate composer (read my mankind invented nothing). I shall try to point/direct you (God's Finger) to His plan and direction. I have previously told you that I can do nothing without God the Father. There is no-one in God's universe who can write these Word's and Truth for you (smile), God has a great sense of humour.

I posted this on the date 22/11 = 33. I have previously told you that all numbers belong to God the Father.

In modern terminology, here is the truth in a nutshell. You may die in old age and think you have escaped your sins. I continue to give you a chance, repent or lament. For as sure as rainwater flows down a mountain, it cannot stop it's destiny. You are the rainwater, you will be judged.

Please forward these blog addresses to those you love and to those who have ears. I shall update this email to the blogs to comfort others.

It is difficult to teach the blind who think they can see.

Kiss Jesus (show Him you care) or you may make him angry (God's wrath).

Love, peace and FR33DOMů.. Joseph Christie