Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2005, 07:51 PM

Default Re: Getting to know you ..

Quote:
Dreak wrote:
good god..I just wanted to reply to MEKP and you jump all in me....

you must really like me there Blue

Lets kiss and make up .. whattya say ?

I have nothing against you..unless you want to continue to slam me..

D.

Good GOD!! I think EE Lawson once said, "I have nothing against you."

Old 07-11-2005, 07:56 PM

Dreak wrote:
good god..I just wanted to reply to MEKP and you jump all in me....

you must really like me there Blue

Lets kiss and make up .. whattya say ?

I have nothing against you..unless you want to continue to slam me..

D.

What a weird post to me!!

Why would you possibly think that I really liked you? ELEMENTARY!!!

and

the BLUE thing, has got to go!!

No one refers to me as BLUE!!

KISS and make-up? Don't you usually say, give US a kiss? You know, like there's more than one of you???

Try LOST in the FLOOD. They do that kind of thing there.

Continue to SLAM you!! You've received a little slap. This place is mild compared to the abusive site I was "incarcerated" in for the past 13 months.

Lighten up, man!!!
Old 07-11-2005, 11:19 PM

Looks like love at first sight to me...

:-o
Old 07-11-2005, 11:32 PM

Hmm, seems like the problem of childish behavior is due to posters wanting to respond to the cr*p and weak moderators. If someone is being infantile, ignore them. Any intelligent poster will be able to see through it. Anyone that roots for the moron isn't worth having on your 'side.'

Also, moderators need to do their job instead of being scared of infringing on 'free speech' or of driving posters away. Unless you own this board, you have no say other than what is granted to you by the site owner. As for being scared of losing members, the kind of people that would be chased off by moderators keeping things on topic and erasing garbage posts are not the kind of people you would want in here.

As for me, I'm a solid 28 and living in Bush's state (not the state of confusion). I've been 'in the know' since 1993. I've been to several expos and conferences. I'm one man doing my small part. Lets get this back on track as a topic for introducing ourselves instead of arguing over who likes someone else.
Old 07-12-2005, 08:17 AM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Looks like love at first sight to me...

:-o
I wouldn't get in the middle if I were you!!
Old 07-12-2005, 08:21 AM

Quote:
StoneWT wrote:
Hmm, seems like the problem of childish behavior is due to posters wanting to respond to the cr*p and weak moderators. If someone is being infantile, ignore them. Any intelligent poster will be able to see through it. Anyone that roots for the moron isn't worth having on your 'side.'

Also, moderators need to do their job instead of being scared of infringing on 'free speech' or of driving posters away. Unless you own this board, you have no say other than what is granted to you by the site owner. As for being scared of losing members, the kind of people that would be chased off by moderators keeping things on topic and erasing garbage posts are not the kind of people you would want in here.

As for me, I'm a solid 28 and living in Bush's state (not the state of confusion). I've been 'in the know' since 1993. I've been to several expos and conferences. I'm one man doing my small part. Lets get this back on track as a topic for introducing ourselves instead of arguing over who likes someone else.

OMG!! Stone said:

I live in Bush's state (not the state of confusion).

8-) :lol:
Old 07-12-2005, 01:10 PM

Naw..I wouldnt worry about it mates...

Its just a case of Im the noob in this forum..and I didnt really expect so much intensity from the other posters..

sure Ill get a little defensive..And Im sure I have said things that I didnt mean ( spur of the moment thing )

I have been around the block a couple times..and will post my past in due time..there are reasons my posts are the way they are.

no offence to anyone.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Dreak wrote:

Its just a case of Im the noob in this forum..and I didnt really expect so much intensity from the other posters..

sure Ill get a little defensive..And Im sure I have said things that I didnt mean ( spur of the moment thing )

I have been around the block a couple times..and will post my past in due time..there are reasons my posts are the way they are.

no offence to anyone.
What's it like being the "New Kid on the Block?"

Don't leave us hangin' like a chad!!!
Old 12-17-2008, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreak View Post

no offence to anyone.
Odd.

When I read some of these dated threads, it appears that comments by other posters to whom I am responding have been deleted.

Anyway, Dreak, you still haven't posted your PAST or explained why your posts are the way that they are.

We're still waiting.....
Old 12-18-2008, 02:02 PM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy

I think since the site has had some ownership and formatting changes some posts got lost. In the past it looks like you could post on CC without registering (Hence the "Guests"). I think once that got turned off, posters who aren't members had their names mostly changed to Guest and that's why things look different or are missing.