Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2008, 10:36 PM

Default Re: Freemasonry is a criminal organisation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageIdiot View Post
I dunno, nearly every Mason I've met, and their Wives or Husbands, depending on their direction and the division of Masonry they belong to, have been good and decent folks. Even the old lady who keeps trying to set me up on dates is pretty harmless.
You can't judge a book by its' cover.

Old 02-24-2014, 02:46 PM
FR33DOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You can't judge a book by its' cover.
Where are you Blue Angel? miss you.
Old 02-24-2014, 03:25 PM
KYCH

I have yet to see proof that we are a criminal organization. All I've seen is supposition and conjecture, arguments flooded with logical fallacies.
Old 05-30-2014, 02:13 PM
FR33DOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I have yet to see proof that we are a criminal organization. All I've seen is supposition and conjecture, arguments flooded with logical fallacies.
Hang on a minute..... here we have a mason who hides behind the curtains with a stupid name and full of self importance. Apparently, he/she? wants to see evidence? wtf?. Take note, he/she also speaks on behalf of his pretend brothers and sisters????? Dear ksicmason, you are not from Idaho ho ho by any chance?
Old 05-30-2014, 04:39 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
Hang on a minute..... here we have a mason who hides behind the curtains with a stupid name and full of self importance. Apparently, he/she? wants to see evidence? wtf?. Take note, he/she also speaks on behalf of his pretend brothers and sisters????? Dear ksicmason, you are not from Idaho ho ho by any chance?
Stupid name? Okay kettle. I combined the names of two organizations who have had a profound influence on my life.

I am a Mason and proud to be one. I am not hiding. Simply meeting privately is not hiding. As I've said before, privacy, or secrecy (as they are synonymous), is not indicative of any wrongdoing or deviant behavior. Everyone enjoys privacy and secrecy, even you. You're trying to demonize and make taboo a natural human behavior.

Self importance? How so? By wanting to see evidence? You find asking for proof wrong? Well I'm not really surprised as anti-Masons are not fans of proof and evidence since it usually doesn't further their agenda. Even if I wasn't a Mason, I'd still find your agenda and stances just as wrong and asinine as I am a libertarian and believe in human rights.

I am speaking on behalf of my experience and knowledge, you are not.

LOL I'm a guy FYI. I am from Idaho (never hid that fact), but I am a member of Masonic bodies in Washington, Virginia, Ohio, DC, and soon in Wyoming and British-Columbia.
Old 06-03-2014, 04:20 PM
FR33DOM

Quote:
Stupid name? Okay kettle. I combined the names of two organizations who have had a profound influence on my life.

I am a Mason and proud to be one. I am not hiding. Simply meeting privately is not hiding. As I've said before, privacy, or secrecy (as they are synonymous), is not indicative of any wrongdoing or deviant behavior. Everyone enjoys privacy and secrecy, even you. You're trying to demonize and make taboo a natural human behavior.

Self importance? How so? By wanting to see evidence? You find asking for proof wrong? Well I'm not really surprised as anti-Masons are not fans of proof and evidence since it usually doesn't further their agenda. Even if I wasn't a Mason, I'd still find your agenda and stances just as wrong and asinine as I am a libertarian and believe in human rights.

I am speaking on behalf of my experience and knowledge, you are not.

LOL I'm a guy FYI. I am from Idaho (never hid that fact), but I am a member of Masonic bodies in Washington, Virginia, Ohio, DC, and soon in Wyoming and British-Columbia.
Do you touch your toes when you frequent Bohemian Grove?
Old 06-03-2014, 04:20 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Do you touch your toes when you frequent Bohemian Grove?
And what suggests that I take part in your idealized hazing rituals?
Old 06-18-2014, 04:32 AM
FR33DOM

Freemasonry is not just a criminal organisation, it is a satanic human virus that will destroy our species (fact).
Old 06-18-2014, 01:40 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Freemasonry is not just a criminal organisation, it is a satanic human virus that will destroy our species (fact).
This is your opinion, but I have yet to see you post RITUAL that proves we're Satanic. I have gone through around 60+ rituals and ceremonies and I have yet to see anything that can be considered Satanic. You truly sound like every despot or tyrant calling for the extermination of something he thought was a threat. You can ban Freemasonry, jail me, hurt me, attack me, and/or kill me, but as long as I still draw breath I will continue to be a Mason and will continue to meet with other Masons because I have basic human rights and I will not bow down to ignorance and hatred.
Old 06-19-2014, 05:19 AM
FR33DOM

Quote:
This is your opinion, but I have yet to see you post RITUAL that proves we're Satanic. I have gone through around 60+ rituals and ceremonies and I have yet to see anything that can be considered Satanic. You truly sound like every despot or tyrant calling for the extermination of something he thought was a threat. You can ban Freemasonry, jail me, hurt me, attack me, and/or kill me, but as long as I still draw breath I will continue to be a Mason and will continue to meet with other Masons because I have basic human rights and I will not bow down to ignorance and hatred.
hahaha, how can we do all of these things to you if nobody knows who you are?
you should get a masonic oscar for that post, idaho ho ho