Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2005, 10:13 PM

Default Re: The best instant messenger?

The best IM is no IM.

They are a gift to hackers and the security services and provide a tunnel the size of the Channel tunnel to people who know.

You must use Mozilla Firefox and Mozilla Thunderbird as your browser and e-mail of choice. Outlook is a disgrace and directly connected to the standard messenger that comes with XP. This must be disabled immediately.

Get a good software firewall...I use and recommend Zone Alarm though it is interesting to read that the same Israeli company that bought out the company getting info off the WTC hard drives has also bought out "Checkpoint" that designed Zone Alarm. Hmmm...

Xp and microsoft in general was designed by the American NSA who also field 7 on the board of Microsoft. Gates makes NO bones about the NSA being IN on EVERY level of Microsoft designs.

Microsoft is a company born and bred of the Intelligence services of the U.S. Gates is a boderline sociopath/psychopath heavily into the Occult. I have heard from sources that he is HEAVILY medicated.

His wife is actually his minder.

The IBM managers were forced to take on DOS which it considered a "dog" of an operating system.

It has always been and always will be a "dog" of an operating system till the "Longhorn" version gets here in a couple of years and you can forget about anonamous web surfing...period. Also, kiss you DVD pirates goodbuy.

Software hackers got a hold of some XP code and found NSA Key on a header...Gates said it simply stood for something else...

After all is said and done i have instant messaging. I'm sorry but I wont say completley publicly. Send me a P.M.

I consider IM like casual sex in Sub-Saharan Africa...if you must, wear a full bio suit.