Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2005, 06:25 PM

Default Re: false argument against stem cell research

WHY?

Dreak said that the selling of foreskin was happening on line.

I just asked him for PROOF!!!

I mean, why say what he said, if it isn't true unless you're well really out there!!!

Old 07-11-2005, 06:26 PM

What are you talking about?

Are you like having some traumatic memory from being cut or something?

The cut and paste reference was made because he complained about people here doing that.

That's all.

Think you're reading into this way too much!!
Old 07-11-2005, 06:30 PM

You must all know by now that I hate misspellings. Sometimes, I get lazy and don't go for the dictionary and hope it's minor and no one will notice.

But, when I've posted and go back to the post and see that the EDIT function is GONE, but there are typos in my comments, well, it just drives me up a wall.

SORRY, but that's just how I am....

Take me or leave me.....
Old 07-12-2005, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Dreak wrote:
erm..there selling forskin online for cell reproducing tissue ?? WTF ??

does that mean my newborn that we agreed to have Circumcised in the hospital is being sold around the globe for stem cell..or clone research ?????

EEK Dreak
EBay???
Old 07-12-2005, 12:31 PM

I was surfing and found a site that sold it.

I cant find it now..but I am looking again.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:32 PM

ALL scientists currently working are borderline, if not fully, sociopaths who believe that scientific progress must advance no matter the consequence.

The mantra of the Elite...the human race will serve science. Science will not serve the human race.

The science controlled by the Elite establishments...which is just about all of them.

I know many scientists. The best ones have all left and now eke out existences on the margins of society driving taxi's and working in the local betting houses helping to launder the local amphetamine dealers drug money.

What did the character of Jeff Goldblums say in the first "Jurassic Park"..."you scientists were so busy deciding if you could, you forgot to ask if you should".

I have spoken with a scientist with a pHD in Genetics and Molecular biology.

He has stated matter of factly that they intend gathering the DNA at birth (they already do) and from that DNA sequence assigning you a number which will be linked to an identity database and your soon to come "Multipass" card from which you will draw your slave credits.

All that is needed is a suitable economic collapse of the fiat money system and a few good bangs in the right places and we will be herded into the electronic gulag.

I believe there was a warning about that somewhere...hmmmm...cant quite remember...and no one shall buy and sell without the mark....or something like that.