Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2005, 07:46 PM

Default Re: Fiat Money

Silly True, they don't teach abstract thought in public school. What makes you think they'll catch on now? :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-13-2005, 08:09 PM

It's true. Children DO NOT and most ADULTS DO NOT understand our monetary system because they don't know that the BANKERS OWN US. The word FEDERAL is used for a reason. It makes the mechanism sound like it is government property. OF the people, by the people and for the people.

They don't know that Congress no longer coins money. They don't know that power was stripped from them. They don't know that WARS are fought for profit. THEIR PROFIT.

AND, THEY DON'T REALIZE THAT WHEN PRESIDENT KENNEDY WANTED TO RETURN THE POWER TO CONGRESS TO COIN MONEY AND BEGAN ISSUING SILVER CERTIFICATES THAT THIS SEALED HIS FATE.
Old 07-13-2005, 08:16 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's true. Children DO NOT and most ADULTS DO NOT understand our monetary system because they don't know that the BANKERS OWN US. The word FEDERAL is used for a reason. It makes the mechanism sound like it is government property. OF the people, by the people and for the people.
Check this out. Notice the URL for Federal Reserve:
http://www.federalreserve.gov/

Now only goverment organizations are allowed to use gov domain at end of their URL.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:39 PM

Follow it up IGWT, see if the Fed is really a division of government. The banking families who own it probably liked the way they created it. The Fed used to be listed under FedEx in the phone book I believe, also some court case clarified it was private.

What does the originating statute passed by 3 sitting representatives near Christmas 1913 say? Canada is unusual in that the central bank is wholly public.

It could also be that the Fed has served it's purpose in bilking the entire world since the end of WWII through the petrodollar scheme, and now is ready to retire and be bought out by the US gov't.
Old 07-14-2005, 04:01 PM

Woodrow Wilson also acknowledge in a quote I cannot find that creating the "Federal Reserve Act" in 1913 was a mistake.

So, why did he do it??

Woodrow Wilson quotes:

A conservative is a man who just sits and thinks, mostly sits.
Woodrow Wilson

A conservative is someone who makes no changes and consults his grandmother when in doubt.
Woodrow Wilson

Absolute identity with one's cause is the first and great condition of successful leadership.
Woodrow Wilson

America is not anything if it consists of each of us. It is something only if it consists of all of us.
Woodrow Wilson

America was established not to create wealth but to realize a vision, to realize an ideal - to discover and maintain liberty among men.
Woodrow Wilson

At every crisis in one's life, it is absolute salvation to have some sympathetic friend to whom you can think aloud without restraint or misgiving.
Woodrow Wilson

Business underlies everything in our national life, including our spiritual life. Witness the fact that in the Lord's Prayer, the first petition is for daily bread. No one can worship God or love his neighbor on an empty stomach.
Woodrow Wilson

By 'radical,' I understand one who goes too far; by 'conservative,' one who does not go far enough; by 'reactionary,' one who won't go at all.
Woodrow Wilson

Every man who takes office in Washington either grows or swells, and when I give a man an office, I watch him carefully to see whether he is growing or swelling.
Woodrow Wilson

Golf is a game in which one endeavors to control a ball with implements ill adapted for the purpose.
Woodrow Wilson

I have long enjoyed the friendship and companionship of Republicans because I am by instinct a teacher, and I would like to teach them something.
Woodrow Wilson

I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow.
Woodrow Wilson

I would rather belong to a poor nation that was free than to a rich nation that had ceased to be in love with liberty.
Woodrow Wilson

I would rather lose in a cause that will some day win, than win in a cause that will some day lose.
Woodrow Wilson

If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
Woodrow Wilson

If I am to speak ten minutes, I need a week for preparation; if fifteen minutes, three days; if half an hour, two days; if an hour, I am ready now.
Woodrow Wilson

If there are men in this country big enough to own the government of the United States, they are going to own it.
Woodrow Wilson

If you think too much about being re-elected, it is very difficult to be worth re-electing.
Woodrow Wilson

If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
Woodrow Wilson

Liberty has never come from Government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of it... The history of liberty is a history of limitations of governmental power, not the increase of it.
Woodrow Wilson

Never attempt to murder a man who is committing suicide.
Woodrow Wilson

One cool judgment is worth a thousand hasty counsels. The thing to do is to supply light and not heat.
Woodrow Wilson

Politics I conceive to be nothing more than the science of the ordered progress of society along the lines of greatest usefulness and convenience to itself.
Woodrow Wilson

Prosperity is necessarily the first theme of a political campaign.
Woodrow Wilson

The American Revolution was a beginning, not a consummation.
Woodrow Wilson

The ear of the leader must ring with the voices of the people.
Woodrow Wilson

The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy.
Woodrow Wilson

The history of liberty is a history of resistance.
Woodrow Wilson

The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it.
Woodrow Wilson

The seed of revolution is repression.
Woodrow Wilson

There are blessed intervals when I forget by one means or another that I am President of the United States.
Woodrow Wilson

There can be no equality or opportunity if men and women and children be not shielded in their lives from the consequences of great industrial and social processes which they cannot alter, control, or singly cope with."
Woodrow Wilson

There is no higher religion than human service. To work for the common good is the greatest creed.
Woodrow Wilson

Uncompromising thought is the luxury of the closeted recluse.
Woodrow Wilson

You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand.
Woodrow Wilson