Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-28-2014, 09:15 AM
Ban Freekmasons Ban Freekmasons is offline
FR33DOM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 288
Default Only one freemason left in the lodge


Only one freemason left in the lodge

He calls himself KSigmason and a thousand other names. You can find him all over the Net defending the criminal, pedophile, drug dealing and murdering masons.

Here is a recent post from KSigmason: quote

"You can ban Freemasonry, jail me, hurt me, attack me, and/or kill me, but as long as I still draw breath I will continue to be a Mason and will continue to meet with other Masons because I have basic human rights and I will not bow down to ignorance and hatred".

KSigmason absolutely refuses to accept the truth about his wonderfool organisation. Everybody has apparently got it wrong about his pretend brotherhood, only KSigmason is right. He is also on the zionist david icke forum and his pretend brothers (who also hide) join in to defend him.

If you want to educate yourself, just read any of his online replies to see how the masons mess about with your logic and reasoning. Here is a good place to start….. http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...splay.php?f=32

In the UK, the criminal freemasons mostly use the false name Richard Head.
The shortened-name for Richard is Dick, hence Dick Head. You can just shorten it to DH.

If you ever communicate with a deranged mason online who insists on hiding behind the masonic curtains and won't tell you his real name, just thank him and call him DH (smile).


Feel free to copy/send this to your friends and forums. Love, peace and FR33DOM (from masonic evil) from Joe Stirling Christie (aka Ban Freekmasons)


Last edited by Ban Freekmasons : 06-28-2014 at 09:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-28-2014, 03:48 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Only one freemason left in the lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
Only one freemason left in the lodge

He calls himself KSigmason and a thousand other names. You can find him all over the Net defending the criminal, pedophile, drug dealing and murdering masons.
So this forum is a "lodge"? I'm not the only Mason, there are millions of Masons around the world. I don't go by thousand other names. I have used KSigMason since 2006 (when I joined both the Freemasons and the Kappa Sigma fraternity) prior to that I used IDARNG_Loki.

Quote:
Here is a recent post from KSigmason:

"You can ban Freemasonry, jail me, hurt me, attack me, and/or kill me, but as long as I still draw breath I will continue to be a Mason and will continue to meet with other Masons because I have basic human rights and I will not bow down to ignorance and hatred".
And I don't regret what I said, my rights are not overridden by your ignorance or paranoia.

Quote:
KSigmason absolutely refuses to accept the truth about his wonderfool organisation.
No I embrace the truth and I see the truth through years of research (prior to joining included), and real life experience within Freemasonry.

Quote:
Everybody has apparently got it wrong about his pretend brotherhood, only KSigmason is right.
So you represent everybody who isn't a Mason? Such hubris. No, I don't say everybody has it wrong, I say YOU have it wrong. Not everyone believes as you do nor is anti-Masonry some massive movement. It's a bunch of keyboard jockeys who bitch on forums, spread lies, and commit acts of petty vandalism on Masonic property. You guys are a joke.

Quote:
If you want to educate yourself, just read any of his online replies to see how the masons mess about with your logic and reasoning.
My posts often show that your posts have no logic or reason.

Quote:
In the UK, the criminal freemasons mostly use the false name Richard Head. The shortened-name for Richard is Dick, hence Dick Head. You can just shorten it to DH.
Do they now? You say it, but you have never proven anything you've said.

Quote:
If you ever communicate with a deranged mason online who insists on hiding behind the masonic curtains and won't tell you his real name, just thank him and call him DH (smile).
I did give you my real name, you only needed to click on a single link.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-29-2014, 02:49 AM
Ban Freekmasons Ban Freekmasons is offline
FR33DOM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 288
Default Re: Only one freemason left in the lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
So this forum is a "lodge"? I'm not the only Mason, there are millions of Masons around the world. I don't go by thousand other names. I have used KSigMason since 2006 (when I joined both the Freemasons and the Kappa Sigma fraternity) prior to that I used IDARNG_Loki.


And I don't regret what I said, my rights are not overridden by your ignorance or paranoia.


No I embrace the truth and I see the truth through years of research (prior to joining included), and real life experience within Freemasonry.


So you represent everybody who isn't a Mason? Such hubris. No, I don't say everybody has it wrong, I say YOU have it wrong. Not everyone believes as you do nor is anti-Masonry some massive movement. It's a bunch of keyboard jockeys who bitch on forums, spread lies, and commit acts of petty vandalism on Masonic property. You guys are a joke.


My posts often show that your posts have no logic or reason.


Do they now? You say it, but you have never proven anything you've said.


I did give you my real name, you only needed to click on a single link.
Hahahaha same old masonic bull from behind the curtains, you don't exist.
Thank you soooooooo much DH
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-29-2014, 02:56 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Only one freemason left in the lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
Hahahaha same old masonic bull from behind the curtains, you don't exist.
Thank you soooooooo much DH
I'm as real as you are.

You didn't answer my question though. Seems strange that I give you the answer, but you don't give me mine back.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-29-2014, 03:20 AM
Ban Freekmasons Ban Freekmasons is offline
FR33DOM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 288
Default Re: Only one freemason left in the lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I'm as real as you are.

You didn't answer my question though. Seems strange that I give you the answer, but you don't give me mine back.
You are not real, you are in the same masonic gang that murdered our son.

You did not give a direct answer, you never do, neither does any mason from behind the curtains.

Read this very slowly DH, what is your real name?. Yes, we see you using lots of names and diversion tactics but NEVER a straight answer.

Come on DH, prove that you really exist.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-29-2014, 04:09 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Only one freemason left in the lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
You are not real, you are in the same masonic gang that murdered our son.
Well I belong to Freemasonry, not a murderous gang. Plus, I am very real: I was born out of the acts of my mother and father, I have a body, I have a life outside of this site (I know, I know, I'm sure you think I think about you day and night), and exhibit all the signs of living and reality.

Quote:
You did not give a direct answer, you never do, neither does any mason from behind the curtains.
I sure did. I gave you a link that possessed the answer. It's not my fault you are, for some reason, incapable of clicking it. You must truly dread the truth and fact. I've never seen someone so reluctant to do the smallest task, but rather wants others to just give it to them. Then again, anti-Masons often display symptoms of entitlement syndrome.

Quote:
Read this very slowly DH, what is your real name?
I answered it with this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Quote:
Yes, we see you using lots of names and diversion tactics but NEVER a straight answer.
How have I used "lots of names"? I have never occupied a site using multiple names. Like I said before, since 2006, I have only ever used KSigMason as my online handle/username for reasons which I gave.

Quote:
Come on DH, prove that you really exist.
Last I checked, the accuser is the one burdened to prove his accusations, not the accused. Prove I don't.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-29-2014, 08:55 AM
Ban Freekmasons Ban Freekmasons is offline
FR33DOM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 288
Default Re: Only one freemason left in the lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Well I belong to Freemasonry, not a murderous gang. Plus, I am very real: I was born out of the acts of my mother and father, I have a body, I have a life outside of this site (I know, I know, I'm sure you think I think about you day and night), and exhibit all the signs of living and reality.


I sure did. I gave you a link that possessed the answer. It's not my fault you are, for some reason, incapable of clicking it. You must truly dread the truth and fact. I've never seen someone so reluctant to do the smallest task, but rather wants others to just give it to them. Then again, anti-Masons often display symptoms of entitlement syndrome.


I answered it with this:




How have I used "lots of names"? I have never occupied a site using multiple names. Like I said before, since 2006, I have only ever used KSigMason as my online handle/username for reasons which I gave.


Last I checked, the accuser is the one burdened to prove his accusations, not the accused. Prove I don't.
Same masonic shit, different bucket. Thank you DH
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-29-2014, 02:28 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Only one freemason left in the lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
Same masonic shit, different bucket. Thank you DH
Back at you. Same personal attacks when you throw a temper tantrum of the internet. The power of my anonymity must be overpowering your ability to click a simple hyperlink.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-29-2014, 02:50 PM
Ban Freekmasons Ban Freekmasons is offline
FR33DOM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 288
Default Re: Only one freemason left in the lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Back at you. Same personal attacks when you throw a temper tantrum of the internet. The power of my anonymity must be overpowering your ability to click a simple hyperlink.
More blah blah from DH
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.