Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-04-2014, 02:17 PM
Ban Freekmasons Ban Freekmasons is offline
FR33DOM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 288
Default Dangers of Cults - The Masons Freemasons


Dangers of Cults - The Masons Freemasons

If you want truth this is a must watch (approx 9mins long)


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-05-2014, 02:16 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Dangers of Cults - The Masons Freemasons

Who cares what this guy says about Masonry. His opinion and interpretations are irrelevant.

Lie #1: The apron is not about deceiving people.

Lie #2: The Shriner's is not the height of Masonry. One only needs to be a Master Mason to be a Shriner. The Scottish Rite and York Rite are not superior to the Lodge; it's the other way around.

Lie #3: There is no blood oaths taken in Freemasonry.

Lie #4: Not "almost every" President. Only 14 US Presidents have been Masons.

Lie #5. Washington was a Mason nor did he ever condemn the Freemasons. Those letters have been debunked as fabrications.

Lie #6: Ronald Reagan was not a Mason and no one claims that he was an actual Mason. He was given an honorary certificate from the Scottish Rite, but that does not bestow the title of Mason or entitle him to the privileges of membership.

Lie #7: Nowhere in any of our actual rituals do we claim to be a religion. Pike also stated that we are not a religion.

Lie #8: Nowhere do we say that one will earn salvation solely through good works.

Lie #9: The Bible does not say that one is saved through faith alone. It does say however that one needs faith and works because faith without works is dead.

Lie #10: We do not claim to be able to be able to trace our history back to King Solomon. The building of the Temple is our legendary roots, but our records only take us back into the late Middle Ages.

Lie #11: Freemasonry did not start in 1717. The first Grand Lodge was established in that year, but Lodges existed long before that.

I do love that he mocks and twists the Hiramic legend, but completely avoids the point that it is based upon Biblical teachings.

Lie #12: The 7th degree of the Scottish Rite is not called the Royal Arch degree. Nor is any of our words a composition of three gods. Nor do we say that it is the true name of God.

Lie #13: If something is given in the 17th degree of the Scottish Rite, then it is given in the Chapter of Rose Croix not Masonic Lodge. They are two different bodies. I do wonder where he thinks we talk about the password into heaven; he seems greatly mistaken on most of Freemasonry. Maybe someone can post the ritual (M&D is not ritual). Because what he says is not correct. That is not our password nor do we think it will give us entry into heaven.

Lie #14: The Lodge is not our god or our religion. Choosing Freemasonry over a bigoted religious institution is not choosing Lodge over God.

This video is nothing more than religious zealotry and bigotry twisting a few facts and mixing them with blasphemous lies. This two idiots are essentially saying that only through their narrow minded beliefs can charity be properly bestowed. FYI, attendance in church is not mandatory to be Christian or be saved through Christ.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-05-2014, 10:50 AM
Ban Freekmasons Ban Freekmasons is offline
FR33DOM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 288
Default Re: Dangers of Cults - The Masons Freemasons

[quote=KSigMason;85581]Who cares what this guy says about Masonry. His opinion and interpretations are irrelevant.

Good to have you back DH. Who cares what you say about anything?. You don't exist. Oh and what a cracker from you saying the guy is lying. Who would listen to a mason who insists on hiding behind the curtain, eh? You are a servant of satan/luci, the father of all LIES.

Stick to being the masonic comedian from Idaho ho ho
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-05-2014, 05:41 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Dangers of Cults - The Masons Freemasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
Who cares what you say about anything?
Because I'm not twisting facts to suit some intolerant, ignorant, and fundamentalist agenda.

Quote:
You don't exist.
Sure I do.

Quote:
Who would listen to a mason who insists on hiding behind the curtain, eh?
I don't hide. I meet privately, but there's nothing wrong with that.

Quote:
You are a servant of satan/luci, the father of all LIES.
Not really.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-06-2014, 10:58 AM
Ban Freekmasons Ban Freekmasons is offline
FR33DOM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 288
Default Re: Dangers of Cults - The Masons Freemasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Because I'm not twisting facts to suit some intolerant, ignorant, and fundamentalist agenda.


Sure I do.


I don't hide. I meet privately, but there's nothing wrong with that.


Not really.
You really are a good laugh
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-06-2014, 01:03 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Dangers of Cults - The Masons Freemasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
You really are a good laugh
I guess the truth is funny then.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-07-2014, 01:25 AM
Ban Freekmasons Ban Freekmasons is offline
FR33DOM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 288
Default Re: Dangers of Cults - The Masons Freemasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I guess the truth is funny then.
Yes, the truth about YOU is very funny
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-07-2014, 11:20 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Dangers of Cults - The Masons Freemasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
Yes, the truth about YOU is very funny
Hey. If you can't laugh at yourself then you are taking life too serious.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Ban Freekmasons Ban Freekmasons is offline
FR33DOM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 288
Default Re: Dangers of Cults - The Masons Freemasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Hey. If you can't laugh at yourself then you are taking life too serious.
Thank you DH ..... hahahahhahahahahhahaha
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.