Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2007, 11:40 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: Freemasons and Monotheists Worship Satan

Quote:
ColdSheenow (The horses arse itself) wrote:
YES, SHADOW, I'M A TROLL! I WILL SEEK YOUR DESTRUCTION TILL ETERNITY! I WILL DESTROY YOUR LIES AND FILTH FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH! WE WILL DELIGHT IN YOUR MISERY AND PATHETIC LIFE! WE WILL BE THERE WHEN YOU SQIURM IN YOUR OWN FECES~INFESTED COFFIN! WE ARE YOU!

I AM THE KING OF THE INTERNET! I SEEK AND DESTROY SHADOW---COLD---SHIT! MY EMPLOYER DEMANDS THIS! I SHALL COMPLY!

I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!

I SHALL COMPLY! xxXnn..X....`n I SHALL COMPLY!

Old 03-28-2008, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek17 View Post
Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, whether inadvertantly or not, worship Satan.

...Christianity was not founded by Jesus.
I'm not in a position to say whether Freemasons worship Satan. And whether Christians or monotheists in general worship Satan just depends on whether you are applying a literal definition to Satan - immorality incarnate - or being much more subjective in what you mean.

The point about Christianity not being founded by Jesus is much more interesting though. What Jesus actually believed, as opposed to how he's interpreted in the Christian doctrine, is not the subject of as much conjecture as it should be.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:15 PM
KYCH

Has anyone read about the Cathars of the 12th/13th century?

Quote:
It is clear to me that the creator of the physical universe is evil
If I remember my history, this is a Cathar ideal.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Cina the Poet

To start out with, Paul does not know Jesus - he doesn't refer to him. Paul speaks of "the risen Christ". For Paul, the Christ is the part of God within each person.

As for "Satan" being the creator of our universe, I don't think so. The first references to a "Satan" are to a servant of God who informs a man that he (the satan) would have killed the man before allowing him to disobey God. In the book of Job he also is clearly a servant of God.

Finally, let's look at creation. Can you think of a way to experience bliss without pain? Can you know love without having hated and been hated? I don't know how the Creator could have created a world in which we could know the highest good, pleasure, love, service without the existence of their opposites.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:17 PM

ED: Whom are you addressing your last post to the thread author or my last post if it is the later the questions werent for you also it doesnt come close to answering my questions.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:27 AM

Question Re: Freemasons and Monotheists Worship Satan

Quote:
Has anyone read about the Cathars of the 12th/13th century
To Worshipful Master

I have i have also read many things about Gnostic societies which which brings me to question ive been meaning to ask a mason and Master Mason like yourself should definitely be qualified to answer.
The Question is so how did Freemasonry evolve from being like the cathars teaching the material world was evil and that of the false material God the Demiurge to GAOTU & freemasonry involved in political intrigues eg subversive movements which are very Material matters or science like the Royal society in 15 century England with Flood and Francis Bacon .
Why do masons today have logical postivist view of the world that science & technology(not that this is all bad ofcause) and materialism is all good when most pure Gnostic groups taught disdain for the material world and a particular disdain for the OT and Jewish God whom they termed the Demiurge the creater of this eon which they believe is profane.
I would appreciate your response sorry for any bluntness or rudeness I may have shown towards yourself & brothers, however until i get answers my fear towards your universal order will not subside easily.
Also do masons believe that Magdalane was Christs wife or Sophia Pistis of most gnostic groups. By the way I am not expecting you to tell me I have to join your frat just to get a few general answers as most of these questions I am posing are open knowledge to those that read and research the subject thoroughly outside of Freemasonry membership, so theres no esoteric secrets you will be giving away to a profane individual like me so theres nothing to lose in being open!.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:24 AM
FR33DOM

Interesting