Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-14-2014, 04:58 PM
Ban Freekmasons Ban Freekmasons is offline
FR33DOM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 288
Default Behead and slowly cook the serpent.


Behead and slowly cook the serpent.

25. The only way to stop freemasonry is to chop its head off. Here is the truth in a nutshell. All freemasons were conned when they joined. They have no idea how clever the false jews are. The false jew's false god is satan/luci and the only way they could get loyal soldiers (useless eaters) was to con them. Do you think anyone would have joined when they were told they would be threatened with violence (if you tell our secrets we will kill you slowly). No, not one person would have joined, unfortunately the same trick is still used today.

The fact is, all masons are living a lie (in fear for their lives). It is clever bullying by the false jews who have an agenda. This is why the crafty masons enrol anyone who believes in a god of square sliced sausages or a stone or wood carving or Sauron the all seeing eye or lady gaga ha ha, they can tell you anything in THEIR media, etc. Just give us your membership money and loyalty and we will help you get to the tickly bit (money, sex, promotion, self) as long as you perform. If you refuse, we will dispose of you.

Should any of our high profile masons (royalty) have an opulent wet fart, it is your duty (at your own expense) to go and lick it clean. My name is Jesus and I am talking to you in your own language and understanding. I have been asking you for almost 7 years to wake up. God want's to save all of you but not those who are as thick as a giant redwood or a rabid dog.

Warning, do not tar all Jewish people with the same brush. I need you to go to..... http://www.henrymakow.com/ and educate yourselves. Henry's website has a search facility for your enquiries and he gives most logical people a chance to speak.

I get masonic persecution every day even though I have done absolutely nothing to any of them. I fight for the masons and their families but they clearly want me dead. They even murdered our son and the masons in the police are actively covering up the investigation. I am not phased as the Beautiful Bible tells me this is exactly what the luci-lovers want and how hatred will manifest. The fools will think they are doing satan's victims a favour.

Welcome to Refined Part 3 (14/7/14) It is important that you know today is the 195th day of the year. This is a big occultic/masonic curse. More later, just know that all numbers belong to our Creator God.

Joseph Stirling Christie X X X X X X X (7 kisses for you)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-16-2014, 01:13 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Behead and slowly cook the serpent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
25. The only way to stop freemasonry is to chop its head off.
So you're calling for violence against Freemasonry?

Quote:
Here is the truth in a nutshell.
You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the head.

Quote:
All freemasons were conned when they joined.
False.

Quote:
They have no idea how clever the false jews are.
And bigotry rears its ugly head. It comes down to the blasted "fake" Jews.

Quote:
Do you think anyone would have joined when they were told they would be threatened with violence (if you tell our secrets we will kill you slowly).
Except we're not threatened with violence.

Quote:
The fact is, all masons are living a lie (in fear for their lives).
Not really.

Quote:
Should any of our high profile masons (royalty) have an opulent wet fart, it is your duty (at your own expense) to go and lick it clean.
Except ones social status does not define ones role in Freemasonry. Nor does the British family have any importance or relevance outside of the UGLE.

Quote:
My name is Jesus and I am talking to you in your own language and understanding.
Except you are not Jesus.

Quote:
I get masonic persecution every day even though I have done absolutely nothing to any of them.
I'm sure you do.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-16-2014, 07:22 AM
Ban Freekmasons Ban Freekmasons is offline
FR33DOM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 288
Default Re: Behead and slowly cook the serpent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
So you're calling for violence against Freemasonry?
You are in the same gang that murdered our son, no, we don't want violence (you twisted that bit), we just want justice.

What a complete comedian you are. Thank you so much for deciphering my thread as you do to all. I just love to prove that this is how the deranged masonic pedo protectors operate world wide.

Can't you even start a thread? yes one about a year ago and it was about anti-masonry. Let's get the facts right, you don't exist. Like all masonic pedo - protectors, you prefer to hide behind the curtains (fact).

Do you still dress up as a clown (masonic regalia)?

Please come back for more and try and stay sober before you throw your rattle out of the pram
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-16-2014, 01:49 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Behead and slowly cook the serpent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
You are in the same gang that murdered our son, no, we don't want violence (you twisted that bit), we just want justice.
I belong to no such group.

Quote:
I just love to prove that this is how the deranged masonic pedo protectors operate world wide.
I don't protect pedophiles.

Quote:
Can't you even start a thread?
I have.

Quote:
yes one about a year ago and it was about anti-masonry.
Actually it was 4-months ago.

Quote:
Let's get the facts right, you don't exist. Like all masonic pedo - protectors, you prefer to hide behind the curtains (fact).
Yes, I don't exist. You use the same arguments as a child

Quote:
Do you still dress up as a clown (masonic regalia)?
I've never dressed as a clown. I've dressed in Masonic regalia, but never as clown.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-17-2014, 06:00 AM
Ban Freekmasons Ban Freekmasons is offline
FR33DOM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 288
Default Re: Behead and slowly cook the serpent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I belong to no such group.


I don't protect pedophiles.


I have.


Actually it was 4-months ago.


Yes, I don't exist. You use the same arguments as a child


I've never dressed as a clown. I've dressed in Masonic regalia, but never as clown.
same difference DH
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-17-2014, 06:44 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Behead and slowly cook the serpent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
same difference DH
Not really. What's sad is that you supposedly had kids and were allowed to pass on this tainted, perverse, and illogical mindset to others.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-17-2014, 12:54 PM
Ban Freekmasons Ban Freekmasons is offline
FR33DOM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 288
Default Re: Behead and slowly cook the serpent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Not really. What's sad is that you supposedly had kids and were allowed to pass on this tainted, perverse, and illogical mindset to others.


So says you, a masonic pedophile protector from behind the curtains.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-17-2014, 03:26 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Behead and slowly cook the serpent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
So says you, a masonic pedophile protector from behind the curtains.
I have never protected a pedophile.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-18-2014, 02:12 AM
Ban Freekmasons Ban Freekmasons is offline
FR33DOM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 288
Default Re: Behead and slowly cook the serpent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I have never protected a pedophile.
So you have never protected a pretend brother mason in any crime?.

You have never helped to conceal any pretend brother mason's crimes?.

Would you help protect your pretend brother mason who was caught by you while messing with a child or any other crime?.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-18-2014, 03:56 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Behead and slowly cook the serpent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
So you have never protected a pretend brother mason in any crime?
Nope.

Quote:
You have never helped to conceal any pretend brother mason's crimes?
Nope.

Quote:
Would you help protect your pretend brother mason who was caught by you while messing with a child or any other crime?
Nope.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.