Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > The War in Iraq
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2005, 08:04 AM

Default Re: US Casualties Put At Double Official Figures.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Judgement?

You are familiar with the verse...remove the beam in thine eye before pointing to the splinter in mine?

BA you are on a public forum.

YES, TB, I AM ON A PUBLIC FORM AND I WOULD THINK THAT YOU WOULD HAVE ENOUGH INTELLIGENCE TO REALIZE THAT ATTACKING ME AND/OR MY SON PERSONALLY REFLECTS POORLY ON YOU AS A PERSON.

I will judge till the cows come home.

THEN APPARENTLY, TB, YOU DO NOT FEAR GOD AS YOU HAVE STATED.

You made your son public property when you talked of him.

I DID NOT MAKE MY SON PUBLIC PROPERTY. WHAT A WEIRD THING TO SAY. VERY WEIRD. I DID NOT SPEAK OF HIM IN THIS THREAD.

He is in an organization that kills people...because they will not submit to anglo/american/jewish values.

YOU ACT AS IF MY SON IS THE ONLY PERSON IN THE MILITARY AND HE AND I ARE GUILTY OF HAVING COMMITTED SOME CRIME. EXCUSE ME, BUT THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION ARE THE CRIMINALS.

You can only do what you can do. I think you are very proud of him being in the Marines.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT, OBVIOUSLY!

Do not sprout invective against the evil deeds of those in power while tolerating your sons membership of a criminal organisation.

I WILL SPROUT WHATEVER I CHOOSE. WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO?? YOU ASSUME WHEN SOMEONE IS IN THE MILITARY THEY CAN JUST APPROACH THEIR OFFICER AND SAY, EXCUSE ME, BUT I'M LEAVING.

TOLERATING MY SON'S MEMBERSHIP IN A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION?? GAWD, TB, MY SON IS AN ADULT. TOLERATING HIS MEMBERSHIP?? I THINK YOU'VE REALLY FALLEN OVER THE DEEP END.

Christianity has become "nice". But NO sacrifice for the truth. Gritting your teeth does'nt count.

I'M NOT LOOKING FOR A BRONZE STAR or A MEDAL OF HONOR.

Typing this and that on a keyboard means nothing if ones actions or inaction further the cause of the greatest danger the human race has faced since...

MY ACTIONS FURTHER NO CAUSE OF THE GREATEST DANGER THE HUMAN RACE HAS FACED. AGAIN, WITH THE GUILT TRIP. OH, YES, IT'S ALL MY FAULT, TB. I SHOULDN'T WRITE ANY LONGER BECAUSE WHAT? TB, I'M NOT TAKING THE ACTION YOU SUGGEST REGARDING MY SON!?!

I am actually concerned for your son. For his mental and physical well being. You should demand he leave the Marines at the earliest oppertunity, not just because he is in physical danger but because it is a CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION.

THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE, BUT YOUR CONCERN DOES NOT REFLECT WHAT YOU WRITE.

Surely you can grasp this?
YES, I'LL WRITE THE MARINES AND TELL THEM I WANT MY SON OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION.

Get Real!!!

Old 07-15-2005, 08:17 AM

TB, you seem to be adamant in discussing my son in this forum!!

There is no conspiracy in that regard unless you know someting I don't.

Is that the case, TB?????

I am beginning to suspect such.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:07 AM

From threadstart Draken posted

Quote:
I am an American soldier here and don't want to be. Yesterday we got hit by Iraqis and twenty four of us died and forty seven injured. My government has been hiding the true number of our casualties since the beginning. We American soldiers know that there are thirteen thousand of us that have died and forty nine thousand injured and thirty three thousand of the injured were bad enough to be forced out of the military and crippled for the rest of their lives. If only I could get my hands on Bush or Rumsfeld.
You do know that all emails sent from military sources are "reviewed" right ? ( they dont want emails going out to anyone telling of positions,troops..etc..

This Email is propoganda m8.

Then you have the troops that watch TV..CNN and stuff like that. You think that " We American soldiers know that there are thirteen thousand of us that have died and forty nine thousand injured...etc" would not be ALL over the media ?

Then to say " thats not the point if this email is true or not..there just lieing anyway"

why did you post the propaganda ? to better serve your point of view ?

Im with TB .. there is no way of snuffing out the amount of life lost in this war with coverups.

We have the most up to date military in the world..I have to agree with TB once again.

PS. I agree with BA. lets keep her son out of this..
Old 09-03-2005, 12:16 PM

Send a message via MSN to Bassus

Well, I had a friend in the US Marine Corp.
in one month his base got hit i think it was around 47 times or a big number like that.

That is an average number he had been hit.
And i don't blame the Iraqies. I mean come on,
if Iraq invaded US i'm sure some of you
would be outside using some source of
fire power to defend you're country.

For the death rate, you will not find out
because there are so many US people in Iraq.