Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2005, 10:04 PM

Default Re: Physics Forum against free speech

Quote:
For science advisors and mentors, these guys at physics forum sure are in need of a reality check, I think their NSA?
Not nescessary TLH.

They're just arrogent scientists. They're all like it. Specialized and narrow minded. They have NO knowledge of history and politics and their life experiences are limited.

I would'nt care but these sociopaths keep inventing things like atomic bombs and gene manipulation.

Old 07-14-2005, 10:57 PM

Sorry, i blew it.

Could'nt contain myself.

----------------------------------------------------
This is Russ, the Super Mentor: Since you have now confirmed our suspicions that you believe that WTC7 (and, you implied, WTC1 & 2) were felled in a controlled demolition, the term "conspiracy theory" does apply and this thread is not one about engineering. Moving to skepticism and debunking.
----------------------------------------------------
Me/Noddy: Just WHICH experts are you refering to?

It took months for the "experts" to come up with the ...quote..."truss theory".

The look on the building designers face says it all in the interview conducted after the collapse.

Answer my questions Russ....Super Mentor.

You cannot.

You and the rest of your ilk are the "specialized" idiot class who would believe Noddy and Big Ears flew into those towers because a government "expert" told you so.

I've finished playing with you.

Twas fun.
--------------------------------------------------
They managed to avoid answering a SINGLE one of my REASONABLE doubts on their version of events.

That proves Da Nile is DEFINATELY MORE than a river in Egypt.

It's better to just live by ..."those that have ears will listen".

Perhaps it's a new "evoloutionary" thing whereby individuals able to penetrate the cloud of lies and deciet will better able to survive and reproduce in the coming years.

Slowly the Earth will be replaced by a new species of "free thinking" humanoids.

We can only hope.

Bet they've taken the thread down now!
Old 07-14-2005, 11:04 PM

Just read it , Damn, I was hoping to get someone I know through connections to get on there, perhaps they could start it over again, possibly get on the main post of Dr Michio Kaku ?
Old 07-15-2005, 12:06 AM

They are living in denial at the physics forum lol
Old 07-15-2005, 03:52 PM

Looked like fun TB- this should be done more here. :-P

I don't think that these guys are NSA or in denial, you just have to understand what we're up against. By some of the research that I've gathered there are millions who are against freedom and truth. Many seem to try and live a normal life but will fire with both guns when someone talks about government corruption, suppressed sciences and the like. This exercise was a good example. There are some clues that can be picked up on to better gauge who is in denial and who is working under corrupt terms. Those who posted on the physic forum and tried to justify WTC7 seem highly likely to be shills- it's utterly absurd to think that WTC7 was anything other than a textbook demolition. Those who attack with such vigor against it expose themselves for what they are.

I do feel sorry for them- many of them are trapped in their reality with no where to go but I of course disagree with their activity to suppress the truth.
Old 07-15-2005, 07:33 PM

Good points MAX.

I wonder about "paid schills".

I think there are PLENTY in such complete "Da Nile" that they're unnescesary.

Whatever.

One thing that did come to me while biting my tounge over there, is that for such a RAGING INFERNO,enough to weaken the "core" symmetrically in 7...why did'nt we see a fireball when 22,000 gallons of deisel cooked off?

We hear the term "fires were fed by deisel"...fed nicely it seems. It would seem logical that the fires would make their way back to the source and heat the 22,000 gallon container to such a point as to cause the "low" volatility deisel to explode, rather nicely.

Just something worth mentioning.
Old 07-15-2005, 08:06 PM

WTC 7 is the most obvious piece of the NWO that is so in-your-face -- it's what made me see the ways of the right side.

This is my favorite piece on WTC7- a mark-up of the FEMA report:

http://www.wtc7.net/articles/FEMA/WTC_ch5.htm

They conclude:

So we have been presented with the following absurd story:

1. Power to the Twin Towers was wired from the substation in WTC 7 through two separate systems. The first provided power throughout each building; the second provided power only to the emergency systems. In the event of fire, power would only be provided to the emergency systems. This was to prevent arcing electric lines igniting new fires and to reduce the risk of firefighters being electrocuted. There were also six 1,200 kW emergency power generators located in the sixth basement (B-6) level of the towers, which provided a backup power supply. These also had normal and emergency subsystems.
2. Previous to the collapse of the South Tower, the power to the towers was switched to the emergency subsystem to provide power for communications equipment, elevators, emergency lighting in corridors and stairwells, and fire pumps and safety for firefighters. At this time power was still provided by the WTC 7 substation.
3. Con Ed reported that "the feeders supplying power to WTC 7 were de-energized at 9:59 a.m.". This was due to the South Tower collapse which occurred at the same time.
4. Unfortunately, even though the main power system for the towers was switched off and WTC 7 had been evacuated, a design flaw allowed generators (designed to supply backup power for the WTC complex) to start up and resume an unnecessary and unwanted power supply.
5. Unfortunately, debris from the collapse of the north tower (the closest tower) fell across the building known as World Trade Center Six, and then across Vesey Street, and then impacted WTC 7 which is (at closest) 355 feet away from the north tower.
6. Unfortunately, some of this debris penetrated the outer wall of WTC 7, smashed half way through the building, demolishing a concrete masonry wall (in the north half of the building) and then breached a fuel oil pipe that ran across the building just to the north of the masonry wall.
7. Unfortunately, though most of the falling debris was cold, it manages to start numerous fires in WTC 7.
8. Unfortunately, even with the outbreak of numerous fires in the building, no decision was made to turn off the generators now supplying electricity to WTC 7. Fortunately, for the firefighters, someone did make the decision not to fight and contain the fires while they were still small, but to wait until the fires were large and out of control. Otherwise, many firefighters may have been electrocuted while fighting the fires.
9. Unfortunately, the safety mechanism that should have shut down the fuel oil pumps (which were powered by electricity) upon the breaching of the fuel line, failed to work and fuel oil (diesel) was pumped from the Salomon Smith Barney tanks on the ground floor onto the 5th floor where it ignited. The pumps eventually emptied the tanks, pumping some 12,000 gallons in all.
10. Unfortunately, the sprinkler system of WTC 7 malfunctioned and did not extinguish the fires.
11. Unfortunately, the burning diesel heated trusses one and two to the point that they lost their structural integrity.
12. Unfortunately, this then (somehow) caused the whole building to collapse, even though before September 11, no steel framed skyscraper had ever collapsed due to fire.

You must agree, it is absurd, isn't it?
Old 07-15-2005, 09:19 PM

With that "tank" nicely empty, we should have seen a "spontaneous" explosion like TWA 800!

Ha ha ha.

Like clubbing baby fur seals. It's too easy. We should write a letter of complaint to "Scam Central" offering our services as covert op planners and script writers.

I reckon they've got the guy who used to write for the old Batman series writing the plots.