Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2005, 09:10 AM

Default 1 Timothy 6:10

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

(I'm sure Ahmad could provide a quote from the Quran that says essentially the same thing.)

The "conspiracy" controls the money. Would they be the ones to whom this verse refers?

Answering my own question, I'd say yes.

You'd have to read 1 Timothy 6 to get the full picture but it's sufficient to say the chapter does not say wealth equals evil, just that wealth can produce evil with influence.

That is the "conspiracy", correct?

(Bare with me, I am going somewhere with this --- you might find it interesting.)

I'm going to present a play in seven Acts.

Act 1: The Light
Act 2: The Telepath
Act 3: Remembering The Light
Act 4: The Millionaire
Act 5: Remembering The Light -- Again
Act 6: Connecting The Light And The Telepath
Act 7: What I Learned

I'm going to present one Act at a time, be brief and open the forum for questions and discussion. I will refrain from revealing information that belongs in later Acts.

Be patient, be skeptical and prepare to be shocked.

Act 1: The Light, late September or early October 1980
(Me, K1 and E)
It's about a quarter to midnight and I'm driving down the road, K1 is in the front passenger seat and E is behind him in the back seat.
K1 exclaims, what the heck is that!? (he used the f word instead of heck but ...)
To the right, the passenger side, was a wooded hillside which slopes up from the road. In the woods was light. Spherical in shape, about 30 feet, 10 meters, in diameter.
I got a quick glance, checked the road and took a decent look. K1 and E were discussing possibilities; someone spotting deer (no road), a house (no house), a helicopter (no sound, tree tops are dark). About the time they killed their theories everything went white.
Imagine a storm that knocks power out. Imagine it's so dark you can't see your hand in front of your face. Same thing, it was so light I couldn't see the steering wheel in front of me. The problem is that the light was not blinding. It wasn't like having a light shined in your eyes, eye stress and an attempt to avert.
As sudden as the light appeared it was gone, we have traveled the distanced you'd expect in the amount of time it seemed but it was now after two-thirty.
The incident was quickly forgotten.

--

This is the way each Act will be presented. Just an outline. Questions and comments should allow for sufficient detailed information.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 07-07-2005, 10:59 PM

Default Re: 1 Timothy 6:10

So may I ask, what happened next?
Old 07-08-2005, 12:16 AM

Act 2.

Seriously, I outlined the events of Act 1 and what happened next was Act 2. If you're wondering. It might have taken as long at 48 hours to forget seeing the light. I will give you this. Act 3 takes place 12 years after Act 1.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 07-08-2005, 01:45 AM

Quote:
rangergord wrote:
Act 2.

Seriously, I outlined the events of Act 1 and what happened next was Act 2. If you're wondering. It might have taken as long at 48 hours to forget seeing the light. I will give you this. Act 3 takes place 12 years after Act 1.
What did you experience with the Telepath? As in telepathic individual?
Old 07-17-2005, 08:23 PM

Default Re: 1 Timothy 6:10 (ACT 2 added)

Act 2: The Telepath

This takes place about 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 years later outside Wrigely Field in Chicago. K2 went across the street to High Tops (a bar) and G1 and I stayed where we were at, listening to street players.

I get this overwhelming feeling that I'm being watched. Not the casual feeling where you glance around, I'm talking about I knew someone was there. So I slowing turn and look for the person. Directly behind me is a woman looking right at me. If I could paint and you wanted me to paint a portrait of what my concept of what beauty is, I'd paint her.

She said, "I wondered how long it would take you to notice me".

We are on a busy intersection, outside a ball park one block from the L, across the street from a bar with it's door open cranking music and a couple feet away from street performers with drums and saxaphone. She's 30 feet away, her lips never moved and I heard her at the same level you'd expect dinner conversation. It made no sense so I'm thinking that I'd imagined it.

She then said a number of things but all I remember is clearly is, "I can read your thoughts and I can allow you to read mine" and ".. because you have seen the light". The latter was in reference to her asking for my help and wanting me to go with her.

When she said, "because you have seen the light" I had a total brain freeze. All I could think was, "I can't ..".

It seemed like she was waiting for some reply from me, I was feeling really uncomfortable and I noticed G1 had turned and noticed the woman and he said, "that woman is really checking you out".

--

Preview: In Act 3 I will remember the light and pay a visit to K1 and E1.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)