Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2004, 07:25 AM

Default Re: LIMITS TO GROWTH GENUINE WARNING OR SCIENTIFIC JUSTIFICATION OF THE NWO AGENDA

What terrific writing from you guys!, but I'll throw in my 2 cents. I suspect that eventually we will see a system that resembles Communism.. Where private corporations, owned by the elites own the nations of the world, and the governments they put in place will be run for their benefit. Everybody will work for the government.. essentially every man, woman, and child will be born into slavery to them, forever. Their leader is the Nameless One.

I refuse to submit to that kind of future.. We must resist it with every fiber of our being.. Using every creative means possible, to unveil the man/men behind this curtain of deceit.